My Stress-Free Thanksgiving

Nov 14th, 2012

Holiday Meals
If you’re anything like me, you may have waited until the last minute to do all of your Thanksgiving shopping and prep. Ugh! The holidays can be so STRESSFUL. In the past, I’ve spent hours agonizing over what to make and how much to make, but this year is truly going to be different, because I am letting Albertsons Market do all of the heavy lifting for me.They have several meals to choose from, each feeds 6-8 people, and ALL of the turkey dinners are under $45 bucks! YES, PLEASE!

Each meal starts with a great tasting classic, like:

• Slow-Roasted Rotisserie Turkey
  • Traditional Turkey
  • Spiral Cut Ham
  • Delicious Prime Rib

And they have tons of delicious sides to choose from: cornbread stuffing, mashed potatoes, homestyle gravy, green bean casserole, scalloped potatoes, spiced apples and yummy dinner rolls.

So stop stressing – go by or call your neighborhood Albertsons Market Deli and ask about Holiday Meals.

Happily stress-free,

67 Responses to My Stress-Free Thanksgiving

1. Ellen Steimer 19/11/2012 at 1:30 am

Do you deliver Thanksgiving meals?

• Jana 20/11/2012 at 6:20 pm

Hi Ellen,
      No, we do not currently deliver Thanksgiving meals. However, you could order ahead at your local Albertsons Market and have someone pick it up for you if you’d like.

Thanks Ellen – Happy Holidays!
      Warm Regards,
      Jana Jeffery
      Digital Community Manager, Albertson’s LLC
      social [at] albertsonsllc [dot] com

2. Kathryn 21/11/2012 at 11:05 pm

What time do y’all close tonight?

• Jana 22/11/2012 at 12:43 am

Hi Kathryn,
      Each state has it’s own hours for today. If you go to http://bit.ly/AMStores and find your store, there’s a number that you can call to find out when they’re closing. Have a good evening and Happy Thanksgiving!

Warmest Regards,
      Jana Jeffery
      Digital Community Manager, Albertson’s LLC
      social [at] albertsonsllc [dot] com

3. Anthony 22/11/2012 at 9:50 pm

My stress-free thanksgiving started on the 19th of november when albertson’s didn’t & wasn’t going to be getting anymore turkeys…

At christmas time you only going to have trees til the 15th of the month

Sure you would buy more trees & decorations if you thought you could make another $

Albertson’s Market it means a great deal…..of increasing the prices 10 cents to 60 cents jump from where the price was before

• Jana 24/11/2012 at 11:07 pm

Hi Anthony, I’m so sorry to hear about your turkey day troubles! I’d love to put you in touch with the district manager for your store. Would you mind emailing the city, state, and crossroads of your store and your contact information to social@albertsonsllc.com? Thanks so much!
      ~Jana Jeffery
      Digital Community Manager, Albertson’s LLC

4. rosie 16/12/2012 at 8:21 pm

Is there something like this for Christmas?

• Jana 18/12/2012 at 9:28 pm

Hi Rosie, Yes there is! Just contact your local Albertsons Market store and they’ll get you squared away for Christmas dinner too!
      ~Jana

5. tommy 27/09/2013 at 8:20 pm

any chance abertsons will be offering deep fried turkeys?

• Customer Care Customer Care 29/09/2013 at 7:27 pm

Hey Tommy, we’re still working on finalizing our menus for 2013, so check back around the first week on November! I’ll let them know you’d love to see the deep-fried turkeys again! ~Marie

6. Veronica 29/09/2013 at 11:07 pm

Will Albertsons be doing premade holiday meals for both Thanksgiving and Christmas this year? (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?)

Can you go ahead and get the details up and published so plans can be made?

• Customer Care Customer Care 03/10/2013 at 12:10 am

Hey Veronica, please check back the first week of Novemeber for more information. Sorry it can’t be sooner! ~Marie

7. Sandy 20/10/2013 at 6:46 pm

Are the meals hot when picked up or do I have to heat/cook them?

• Customer Care Customer Care 22/10/2013 at 5:16 pm

Our meals are given to customers cold and require 2-3 hours reheating time, Sandy. Reheating instructions are included! I hope that information helps. ~Marie

8. Kimber 28/10/2013 at 9:56 pm

I am doing thanksgiving on the 23rd of November. Can I order the dinners for this time?

• Customer Care Customer Care 03/11/2013 at 11:22 am

Yes, you can, Kimber! We understand that our customers’ schedules vary, so our Holiday Dinners start becoming available for pick up two weeks before Thanksgiving. Your local Albertsons is taking dinner orders now! I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday. ~Marie

9. Michelle Smith 01/11/2013 at 4:07 pm

We need to know where we can go to find out the pricing of the different meals and such. We purchased these for our company party last year and they were a hit, so we’re looking to do the same again, but I can’t find pricing lists or anything online.

• Customer Care Customer Care 03/11/2013 at 8:55 am

If does not look like the ordering and pricing information is available on our website yet for this holiday season, Michelle. At this time, you’ll be able to find the most accurate information at your local Albertsons deli; especially if you plan on placing a larger order. If you need contact information for your local store, or if you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to let us know. ~Kimberly

10. Shannon 04/11/2013 at 7:59 am

Can I reserve large turkey? Not the meal, just the turkey to be cooked at home.

• Customer Care Customer Care 10/11/2013 at 11:56 am

We actually do not offer a fully cooked turkey by itself, Shannon. It must be purchased as part of a whole dinner. You can visit your local Albertsons or call 1-877-932-7948 to place an order or get more information! ~Marie

11. Judy Hall 05/11/2013 at 9:08 am

Our department is wanting to get a Thanksgiving Holiday meal to feed 8-10 people. Standard Turkey and Dressing with all the sides.

Can you tell me how much this might cost?

• Customer Care Customer Care 10/11/2013 at 11:59 am

It looks like the largest dinner we are offering this year only serves 6-8 people, Judy. The cost for that dinner is $44.99. You can visit your local Albertsons or call 1-877-932-7948 to place an order or get more information! ~Marie

12. michelle 05/11/2013 at 7:09 pm

Is the price just for the Turkey itself or does it include sides as well?

• Customer Care Customer Care 10/11/2013 at 12:01 pm

The price is for the whole dinner, Michelle, with includes 2-3 sides depending on what meal you get. You can also get additional sides for $3.99. You can visit your local Albertsons or call 1-877-932-7948 to place an order or get more information! ~Marie

13. Shanita Exilhomme 06/11/2013 at 7:34 am

Can you ask to have the Turkey and the Ham together?

• Customer Care Customer Care 10/11/2013 at 12:01 pm

You can always order a Turkey Dinner and a Ham Dinner, Shanita, and each would come with its respective sides. We don’t sell the fully cooked turkey or ham seperately from the sides, though. You can visit your local Albertsons or call 1-877-932-7948 to place an order or get more information! ~Marie

14. Connie Tilko 08/11/2013 at 10:56 am

Do you have Thanksgiving turkey’s without the other dinner dishes? I would like a couple of turkeys but do not need the gravy and stuffing.

• Customer Care Customer Care 10/11/2013 at 12:02 pm

We do not sell the turkeys by themselves, Connie. They must be purchased as part of a whole dinner. You can visit your local Albertsons or call 1-877-932-7948 to place an order or get more information! ~Marie

15. Elsie 10/11/2013 at 5:24 pm

What are the sides provided?
    Or can you pick and choose the sides you want, also what is the poundage of the turkeys? Thank you

• Customer Care Customer Care 11/11/2013 at 9:16 pm

I can definitely check into this for you, Elsie. Can you let me know the location you shop at? I look forward to hearing from you soon! ~Cindy

16. Zoee 12/11/2013 at 11:50 am

Do you know if the Bellingham, WA store offers this? Also, do you have to get a meal for 6-8 people or are there smaller sized meals to choose from?

• Customer Care Customer Care 13/11/2013 at 10:59 am

Yes, Zoee, you can order a pre-made Holiday Dinner from your local Bellingham Albertsons. It looks like all of the dinner options available in your area serve 8-10 people, but the good news is there will be plenty to have as delicious holiday leftovers. Yummy! For more information and to order, you can always check with the deli at your local store, or you could go to our ordering website http://albertsonsorders.mywebgrocer.com/SelectStore – If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know! ~Kimberly

17. Linda 13/11/2013 at 6:49 pm

Does Albertson’s have fresh turkeys and can I order one ahead of time to pick up like two days before Thanksgiving? I really don’t have a whole lot of space in my refrigerator to be storing a turkey for a long time.

• Customer Care Customer Care 23/11/2013 at 1:15 pm

We do have fresh turkeys are your local Albertsons, Linda! Please give your local store’s meat department a call to see if you can have one held in your name. Have a great Thanksgiving! ~Marie

18. Theresa 13/11/2013 at 9:17 pm

Do you know which sides come with the Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner in Pasadena, CA?
    I also have not found the LINK to order on-line.
    Thanks, Theresa

• Customer Care Customer Care 23/11/2013 at 1:14 pm

You get 3 pounds of Mashed Potatoes, 2.5 pounds of Savory Stuffing and 30oz of Turkey Gravy with the Turkey Dinner, Theresa. You can order online by going to http://www.albertsons.com and clicking on the “Order Cakes and Party Trays Online” and picking the option, “Classic Holiday Dinners.” I hope that helps! ~Marie

19. Adriana 22/11/2013 at 11:33 am

I was just wondering if there’s any way I would be able to place an order of your freshly baked in store dinner rolls to pick up. I would want to go to the Orange, CA or Santa Ana, CA store.
    Please let me know. Thank you.

• Customer Care Customer Care 23/11/2013 at 1:17 pm

Your local Albertsons would be happy to put in an order for fresh baked dinner rolls, Adriana! Give your local Albertsons Bakery a call at least 24 hours in advance and they’ll be glad to get you those rolls! Thanks for your questions and have a great week! ~Marie

20. ben 23/11/2013 at 10:40 pm

I don’t see the ” Classic Holiday Dinners ” option on that page.

• Customer Care Customer Care 24/11/2013 at 10:05 pm

Hmm that does seem a bit strange, Ben. Which store are you trying to view the dinners for? I’d like to check into this for you, and make sure that you can still order them online. If not, I can certainly get you, your local store’s phone number so that you can order your holiday dinner directly with them. I await your reply. Thanks! ~Cindy

21. Charlene 24/11/2013 at 7:44 pm

Above you say that you can order online by clicking on the “Order Cakes and Party Trays Online” and picking the option, “Classic Holiday Dinners.” I cannot find the “Classic Holiday Dinners” link for any stores in my area. Does that mean they are not offering the precooked holiday meals?

• Customer Care Customer Care 24/11/2013 at 10:02 pm

Most of our locations are offering the Holiday Dinners, Charlene. Which store are you trying to view the dinners for? I’d like to check into this for you, and make sure that you can still order them online. If not I can certainly get you, your local store’s phone number so that you can order directly through them. I await your reply. Thanks! ~Cindy

22. Iris 25/11/2013 at 11:58 am

I’m trying to order online, but I can’t seem to find that option anywhere on the webpage. Is it still available for the Bakersfield area?

• Customer Care Customer Care 26/11/2013 at 6:09 am

Good Morning, Iris. The Holiday Dinners are still available, but you’ll want to contact the store directly to make sure you get the dinner you’re wanting. Website ordering is no longer available, and if you’d like the phone number, just let me know your location. Have a great day!~Cindy

23. Cindy 26/11/2013 at 8:57 am

Beware. This is not a stress free meal. Picked up two meals this morning, early, for a work luncheon. One whole turkey and one breast. The precooked turkey was frozen. The deli said oh well. It’s precooked so it should be ok. What! It’s frozen solid. It’ll never heat in the 2-3 hours that is advertised and as I was told when I ordered it needed. I am totally stressed right now.

I also bought the precooked breast which came with no reheat directions.

Argh. I will never order this again.

24. John Crews 30/11/2013 at 8:11 am

I’m planning a belated Thanksgiving celebration this Sunday the 31st. Are holiday meals still available? Thanks.

• Customer Care Customer Care 30/11/2013 at 1:42 pm

That’s a good question, John. At this point, you might want to check with your local Albertsons to see if they have any dinners available for your to purchase. Sorry I couldn’t be much more assistance. I hope you’re able to get a dinner for Sunday. ~Marie

25. Tom M 25/12/2013 at 10:42 am

Looks like Albertson’s not providing instructions on how to reheat the turkey breast meal is a common thread. How about putting the instructions on line?

• Customer Care Customer Care 25/12/2013 at 2:57 pm

Sometimes, depending on the area the Turkey Dinner is purchased, the directions may be different, Tom. Heating instructions should be included with the meal, but I will be sure to pass your suggestion along to our Online Team for the future. Thanks for stopping by our page and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. ~Kimberly

26. Megan 11/10/2014 at 11:29 am

Hello, I know it’s early in the season still, but I wondered when the menu for Thanksgiving 2014 will be out? Will I be able to pick up a meal the day before Thanksgiving on a whim or do I need to pre order it?

• Customer Care Customer Care 12/10/2014 at 4:38 am

Hi, Megan. The holiday dinners will usually be available early November with advance ordering being preferred. Check back with us closer to the holidays so we can get you the most accurate information. ~Victor

27. LaDonna 04/11/2014 at 5:20 pm

Help! I would like to order a Turkey dinner for Nov. 28. Is it possible to get that order in, or is it still too early?

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/11/2014 at 7:45 am

It shouldn’t be too early, LaDonna. I would suggest contacting the deli at your local store or you may contact us here at Customer Care at 1-877-932-7948 and we can look into placing your order. ~Shasta

28. Milla 05/11/2014 at 7:58 pm

Hello, do you offer just oven read whole turkey without sides? If you do, how much does it cost? Thank you.

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/11/2014 at 8:19 am

It’s hard to believe turkey season is upon us already, Milla! I’d be happy to provide you with further information on the holiday dinners. Which store do you frequent? I look forward to your reply. ~Shasta

29. Michael 06/11/2014 at 3:36 am

Where can I find the holiday meal menu and prices at for san diego (92101) is it even out yet I’m trying to compare it to Ralphs which was very easy to find.

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/11/2014 at 8:50 am

Hi Michael. I can provide you with the menu information if you contact me at AlbertsonsHelprs@albertsons.com or you may contact your local store on 14th at (619) 237-1247. Thanks for reaching out and I hope you have a great Thursday. ~Shasta

30. Nick 06/11/2014 at 2:58 pm

Is there a way to order these meals online? or do i need to call or go into my store?

• Customer Care Customer Care 07/11/2014 at 8:24 am

Hi Nick. You may go into your store to place your order or you can call us at 1-877-932-7948 and we’d be happy to help you out. I hope you have a great upcoming weekend. ~Shasta

31. maria 17/11/2014 at 11:22 am

what comes with your turkey dinner?

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/11/2014 at 6:20 am

I’d be happy to find out, Maria. Which turkey dinner were you interested in, and which location do you shop at? I await your reply. ~Cindy

32. KMBH 88FM | Got A Thanksgiving Time Crunch? Food Is Just (A Few) Clicks Away 18/11/2014 at 3:30 pm

[…] organic, Kroger’s offers an Express Turkey Dinner for six for $44.99, while Albertsons has a Holiday Dinner you can order online that feeds six to eight people. Publix offers a Regular Turkey Thanksgiving […]

33. Got A Thanksgiving Time Crunch? Food Is Just (A Few) Clicks Away | U. S. Senior Citizen Network 18/11/2014 at 4:09 pm

34. Got A Thanksgiving Time Crunch? Food Is Just (A Few) Clicks Away 18/11/2014 at 6:23 pm

35. Got A Thanksgiving Time Crunch? Food Is Just (A Few) Clicks Away - Axis News 18/11/2014 at 9:57 pm

36. Save Time Preparing Thanksgiving Dinner With These Options | Social Raves 20/11/2014 at 9:31 am

[…] etc.  If you are not into organic, Kroger offers an Express Turkey Dinner; Albertsons a Holiday Dinner, Publix a Regular Turkey Thanksgiving Dinner, and Safeway has a complete Thanksgiving dinner for […]