It Pays to Be a Football Fan!

Christine

Dec 18th, 2012

Last weekend it paid to be an Arizona football fan for six lucky Albertsons Market customers as the final and best tailgate party wrapped up the Score Great Deals promotion!

Forty lucky Albertsons Market customers who participated in the company’s Score Great Deals campaign this fall were invited today to celebrate at the Ultimate Tailgate Party at Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville in Glendale near University of Phoenix Stadium. By attending, each customer also got their chance to win some amazing prizes, with six grand prize winners, one of whom walked away with $10,000 cash!

“Hands down, this is one of the best events that we do all year for our customers” said Shane Dorcheus, Southwest division president of Albertsons Market. “We’ve partnered with the Cardinals for several years on the Score Great Deals program, and this tailgate event is one of the best tickets in town today. It’s exciting to see so many happy, deserving customers take home prizes like this.”

Congratulations to 2013 – 2014′s newest season ticket holders Daniel H Esquivel, Jerry Dee Wrigley and Kim C. Dickinson.  Linda Martinez won a fantastic trip to Hawaii, and Lisa Kmel took home the Monster Dirt Bike. The grand prize of $10,000 cash went to Brenda Ann Broers.

Our Lucky Score Great Deals Winners striking a pose at the Ultimate Tailgate Party on 12.16.2012

Thank you, Albertsons Market!
I wanted to thank you and everyone at Albertsons Market for the incredible Ultimate Tailgate Party experience last Sunday. My husband and I attended and were blown away by how much Albertsons Market made us feel special and appreciated. It was a first class event. The attention to detail, food, drink, prizes and camaraderie made for such a fun day.

We will continue to shop at our local Albertsons Market in Chandler. We’ll also remember how Albertsons Market went out of its way to honor customers and make us feel valued.

Sincerely,

Kristi and Chris M.
Chandler, AZ

27 Responses to It Pays to Be a Football Fan!

1. Paul Coulombe 29/08/2013 at 3:46 am

This is the 2nd time Albertsons’ has given me a prize ticket for internet sites. Each time I try to get on this site, confusion reigns supreme as to how to get there from here, so I just give up.
    This ticket has a prize code of CLOCK and is under the Score Great Deals site.
    Man, Albertsons’ is frustrating me and I’ll think twice about shopping there again. I
    hate to be lead around by this type of stuff.
    Paul Coulombe
    Coulombe22@cox.net
    89117

• Customer Care Customer Care 01/09/2013 at 5:46 pm

I’m sorry about all of the confusion, Paul. The Score Great Deals site is up and running, and you can go here to enter your code: http://scoregreatdeals.com

Good luck! I hope you enjoy playing! ~Marie

2. Peter Gloria 06/09/2013 at 4:57 pm

Hello, I am looking for the code for the Kick off Kids??

• Customer Care Customer Care 08/09/2013 at 5:22 pm

Hey Peter, if you spent $10 in participating products at Albertsons, you should have received a coupon at checkout with a prize code. You’d then enter it here: kickoffkids2013.com – Please let me know if you need anything else! ~Marie

3. Beverly 30/07/2014 at 8:30 pm

Just received a prize code that needs to be entered at http://www.scoregreatdeals.com, but when I go to that site it requires a 10-digit code not the “word” code I received at the register. Really guys? Come on…this should be a simple process.

• Customer Care Customer Care 31/07/2014 at 3:40 am

Hello, Beverly. Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding your experience with the Score Great Deals promotion. We apologize for the frustrating experience you had and will be sure that your comments are forwarded on. If there is anything we can do to assist you further, please do not hesitate to contact us. ~Stephanie

4. Raymond 03/08/2014 at 10:18 am

After entering all of my information it sends me to a email verification. When I go to the email and hit the email verification I get “oops 404 error” I don’t know if my entry was accepted or not. I contacted the local store manager and told him of the problem.

• Customer Care Customer Care 04/08/2014 at 7:43 am

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention, Raymond. I would be more than happy to help, but I do need you to provide me with a bit more information. Is there a specific promotion you’re looking to enter? If you could provide me the link provided in the email and as much information about where you are entering your information, that would be very helpful. I look forward to your response. ~Kimberly

5. Andrea 05/08/2014 at 4:23 pm

Today is Tuesday, 8/5/14 and I tried the link for Score Great Deals on this page and the site is not available. I have two more days after the issue date. Am I going to be able to enter my code in time? ~Andrea

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/08/2014 at 6:07 am

Good Morning, Andrea. I’m very sorry to hear that you’re not able to enter your codes. I have forwarded a case to our marketing department for further review. You can expect to hear from them by the end of the next business day. I hope you have a good day. ~Cindy

6. Tim Shearer 06/08/2014 at 12:46 am

When I try to go to http://www.scoregreatdeals.com I get an error message saying the web page cannot be found. I have a code to enter the contest. Please fix the web site. Thank you.

7. Tracie Hill 06/08/2014 at 12:18 pm

Yep, me too – can not get on the website. I have tried the website on my coupon – http://www.scoregreatdeals.com and the websites listed above in the other responses from Albertsons. None of them work. All of them result in an error.

8. Patti Hack 06/08/2014 at 4:20 pm

Website does not work!!!

9. Patty 06/08/2014 at 4:43 pm

The website is down, I cannot enter my code! Please fix the site as Tim has requested!

10. SarahEllis 06/08/2014 at 7:48 pm

When I try to go to the scoregreatdeals.com website I get an error message. I see that I am not the only one having this problem. What’s going on?

11. John 06/08/2014 at 8:37 pm

Link is broken it says error for http://www.scoregreatdeals.com DOES NOT WORK!!!!

make this easy albertsons…

12. Andrea 07/08/2014 at 1:49 pm

Hello Cindy,
    Thank you for the response to my email. Today is 8/7/14, 1:46pm. I went to the Score Great Deals website, entered my code, then my zip code. It is telling me that my zip code is invalid! I put in my zip code again, and the same message. I’m not too happy with your promotion. It’s a hassle at this point and not fun! I don’t plan to try again. Just thought you ought to know you still have problems.

• Customer Care Customer Care 08/08/2014 at 8:59 am

I’m truly sorry you’re still having problems with the Score Great Deals promotion, Andrea. I want to make sure this issue is resolved and I would like for you to be able to participate. Could you please email me your zip code at AlbertsonsHelprs@Albertsons.com so our teams can see what’s going on? Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon. ~Marie

13. Dora 14/08/2014 at 12:09 pm

I’ve tried entering my code and zip code of 87121 and it gives me the same message “Invalid zip Code”. My code expires today, so I guess I’m out of luck. I suggest you don’t promote if you know there’s issues with the site.

• Customer Care Customer Care 14/08/2014 at 1:30 pm

Hi Dora, I see we received an email a from you regarding this issue. We are working on resolving this as we speak. Please let me know if you need anything else. ~Marie

14. Maria 19/08/2014 at 9:18 pm

Reading all of the comments assures me I am not the only one having problems entering my “prize code” Error Message says I have “Email id already used”. I am just trying to enter my code for what? I am confused.