Game Day Deals in AR, FL, LA & TX

Jan 28th, 2013

Albertsons Game Day logo

Are you rooting for the Baltimore Ravens or San Francisco 49ers? Regardless, your going to need some munchies for the big game and your Albertsons Market stores in Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana and Texas have some amazing deals to fit everyone’s tastebuds.

Looking for Game Day deals in Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico and El Paso?
We gotcha covered: http://bit.ly/SWGameDay

3 days ONLY this Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Crispy Chicken Pieces

12 Pieces of Crispy Chicken $8.99

Zesty Chicken Wings

Zesty Chicken Wings $4.99 lb

Take-N-Bake Pizza

Take-N-Bake Pizza $4.99

The Purple Bag

Chocolate Chip Cookies - $3.99

Game on

Price Varies Based on Size and Style

Maybe your guests would love a fresh party platter instead. Albertsons Market hand crafts each tray using only the finest Dietz & Watson meats and Artisan cheeses and fresh baked goodies from the bakery.  Stop by or simple call your neighborhood Albertsons Market Deli and reserve one for the big game!

17 Responses to Game Day Deals in AR, FL, LA & TX

1. Don 06/02/2013 at 5:22 pm

Where do I enter the code in your Monopoly game.

There is no place to enter it on this Game Day link
    as explained in the directions.

2. Ray Pacheco 20/02/2013 at 5:27 pm

How do I get to enter the code? Where is the link? I went thru all 10 sites.

• Jana 08/03/2013 at 5:45 pm

Hi Ray, To enter your codes you’ll need to visit http://playmonopoly.us and create an account. Once your account is created you’ll be able to enter your codes online. I hope this helps! Have a great day! ~Jana

3. Jack Hammon 15/03/2013 at 7:03 pm

Monopoly game code and sweepstakes entry directions say go to albertsons.com and then click on”game link” There is no “game link” option at this web site that I can find????????

4. smegalm 31/03/2013 at 4:31 pm

At last I see how to enter the code, why is it so confusing ?

• Jana 06/05/2013 at 7:54 pm

Hi Smegalm, I assume you’re referring to the Monopoly Collect & Win game website? I’m sorry to hear that you were having difficulty navigating to it! I’ll certainly pass your feedback along to the Monopoly team. Thanks! ~Jana

5. jim hudson 22/09/2013 at 3:41 pm

i think it should be any kind of team football wear to get the 10% discount on game day…not just wearing jerseys..some people have coats, t shirts .wind breakers etc

• Customer Care Customer Care 26/09/2013 at 6:07 am

Thanks for the suggestion, Jim. I’ll be getting this into the hands of the teams responsible for this promotion. Have a good night! ~Cindy

6. Conway Snipes 10/02/2014 at 1:36 pm

Monopoly game code and sweepstakes entry directions say go to albertsons.com and then click on”game link” There is no “game link” option at this web site that I can find. Your directions SUCK!

7. james 11/02/2014 at 11:10 am

Hey, your link to enter sweepstakes do not work. I guess you make it difficult for people to give up. Just do not come up with games if you are going to do this to people, this sucks!

8. Randy Jaecks 21/08/2014 at 4:03 pm

I have spent twenty minutes trying to enter my contact information to enter a random drawing to win 2 tickets to a 2014-2015 regular season Dallas Cowboy Home Game, and I can’t seem to find the place to enter my information and my prize code word. Please advise and help with how I may successfully do it. I am frustrated. Thank you. Randy Jaecks, 2204 Harrison Avenue, Fort Worth, Texas 76110.

• Customer Care Customer Care 22/08/2014 at 12:52 pm

Hello Randy. My apologies for the hassle on entering in the drawing for the Cowboys 2014-1015 season. I’m going to look into this for you and you’ll hear back from me shortly. ~Shasta

• Customer Care Customer Care 24/08/2014 at 11:30 am

Thank you for your patience, Randy. Please go to http://www.albertsons.com/cowboys – At the bottom of the page, it should tell you to enter to code from your receipt. Once you enter the code, it should ask you to enter your contact information. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. ~Marie