One Day You’re In, the Next Day You’re Out… Meow!

Feb 6th, 2013

Monopoly 2013

Over the past few months 250,000 Monopoly fans voted an iconic token out and a new one in. The people have spoken and the newest Monopoly token is… the CAT! Sorry Iron, we hate to see you go, but the Scottie dog needed a nemesis.

Okay, Monopoly fans what do you think? Are you happy to see the iron go with the new kitty in the house?

And if you haven’t heard we’re kicking off our Monopoly Collect & Win game TODAY!

Start playing: https://playmonopoly.us/

66 Responses to One Day You’re In, the Next Day You’re Out… Meow!

1. Joann White 07/02/2013 at 4:14 pm

Cant pull up online the game whats up with that

2. Keri 10/02/2013 at 4:41 pm

How can we get a copy of the board and what pieces go together to make what prizes?

• Jana 15/02/2013 at 8:54 pm

Hi Keri, Your local Albertsons Market store will be able to provide you with your Monopoly board and it shows which pieces are needed to win each prize. I hope that helps! Have a great rest of your day. ~Jana

3. MAUREEN WHITTENBURG 11/02/2013 at 8:20 pm

can’t get on recause of my password. please help me re-enter my password.

4. lelania 16/02/2013 at 11:23 am

How do I actually enter my game code online? I went to albertsons.com and can’t figure out what to click on to type in my coupon codes!!

5. matt young 16/02/2013 at 10:45 pm

is there an associate page

• Jana 18/02/2013 at 3:55 pm

Hi Matt, If you’re an associate, please refer to your game board or store leadership for how to access and play the associate game. Thank you! ~Jana

6. Clark Wasson 17/02/2013 at 1:42 am

Have not been able to activate code and sweepstakes entry.

7. Aaron 19/02/2013 at 6:17 pm

I have tried all of the links that have been specified on all of the comments and all of them keep giving the same 404 Page Not Found message. Everyone seems to be having the same issue. I guess that would be a great way to get people to go to the store to buy more products without having to pay our any prizes.

8. Bryan 20/02/2013 at 4:34 am

What does it mean “service message”?

• Jana 08/03/2013 at 5:46 pm

Hi Bryan, Service messages are just messages about our programs and services at your Albertsons store. They’re not redeemable so feel free to throw them away. Have a great day! ~Jana

9. Rhonda 21/02/2013 at 1:24 am

I entered a code and won, got the email but it says to go online to download. Where do I go?

• Jana 08/03/2013 at 5:44 pm

Hi Rhonda, You will need to login to your account on the http://playmonopoly.us website. Once you log in, there will be a box that says “Code History”. There, click the checkbox under “Select prize forms to print” for each code, then click the blue button that says “Print selected forms”. Then follow the instructions on the form. If you have any further difficulty, please send a support request to support@playmonopoly.us and they’ll be able to help you out further. Thank you! ~Jana

10. John 24/02/2013 at 6:42 am

Are the Service Messages good for anything?

I remember 2 years ago, they were good for a free game ticket. (I know, I started playing the game in 2011, and they allowed you to exchange the Service Messages for free tickets)

• Jana 08/03/2013 at 5:41 pm

Hi John, The service messages which contain information about our programs, like “Fresh to Go” are not exchangeable for free tickets. ~Jana

11. Heidi 27/02/2013 at 1:49 am

Where do I get a game board?

• Jana 08/03/2013 at 5:39 pm

Hi Heidi, Please visit any one of your local Albertsons Market stores in AR, AZ, CO, FL, LA, NM, or TX to pickup your Monopoly Collect & Win game board. Thanks! ~Jana

12. Linda Halvorson 27/02/2013 at 5:08 pm

I try to get into the screen o enter my game code but am unable to get into the screen. Help!

13. Ann 27/02/2013 at 9:55 pm

Every time I got to enter my codes, I get this…
    404 Page Not Found
    The page you requested was not found.

We are redirecting you back to the homepage, please wait.

Not sure if it’s on my end or Albertsons.

14. kyle 28/02/2013 at 2:04 am

which prizes have been awarded so far?

15. bob 01/03/2013 at 8:09 pm

Where is the 9 digit code like last year for albertsons employees or is there something else to getfree tickets.

• Jana 08/03/2013 at 5:38 pm

Hi Bob, Please check with your store leadership for instructions and information on the Associate game. Thanks! ~Jana

16. kyle 02/03/2013 at 3:33 am

same comment i meant do we have to have a different magazine for every individual prize or can we use the same one for several different prizes

• Jana 08/03/2013 at 5:37 pm

Hi Kyle, You’ll use a single board (or magazine) to collect the pieces you need for each prize. You can pick up a Monopoly Collect & Win game board at any local Albertsons Market stores in AR, AZ, CO, FL, LA, NM and TX. Good luck! ~Jana

17. Catrina M Rollins 05/03/2013 at 3:09 pm

Can not get the page to enter my codes. Keep getting a 404 error.

18. Berta 08/03/2013 at 12:37 am

How do you play this game or where do I get these codes from? Im confused…..

• Jana 08/03/2013 at 5:36 pm

Hi Berta, To play the game simply shop at your local Albertsons Market stores in AR, AZ, CO, FL, LA, NM and TX. Your cashier will you give your game pieces at checkout. Then, open your game pieces! Some will contain codes that you’ll enter online; others will have instant prizes; and some may contain messaging about our in-store programs such as “Fresh to Go” or others. That’s it! Good luck! ~Jana

19. Alice daly 08/03/2013 at 5:19 pm

Can’t find form for “potential winner”, I have 4 what do I do?

20. Ewe yew 10/03/2013 at 3:07 am

Where is the nine digit code i enter into the code box…i have tried every number on my tickets and it just keeps saying invalid code wh
    at do i do?

• Jana 06/05/2013 at 8:04 pm

Hi Ewe, If you’re still having trouble please send an email to our support team — support {at} playmonolopy.us and they’ll be able to help! ~Jana

21. Ewe Yew 10/03/2013 at 3:09 am

Is there a certain ammount of time i have before my ticket becomes expired

• Jana 06/05/2013 at 8:04 pm

Hi Ewe, Per the Official Rules (https://playmonopoly.us/game/rules) you have until June 11, 2013 to claim a prize. Instant win tickets should have an expiration date on them. If you need further assistance please contact our support team by emailing support {at} playmonopoly.us and they’ll be more than happy to help! ~Jana

22. Mary Strain 15/03/2013 at 2:22 am

I enrolled to play the game but used an incorrect email address. How do I correct it?

23. Donna 18/03/2013 at 8:57 pm

Can’t get on line to enter codes? What’s up? It shows as error

• Jana 06/05/2013 at 7:59 pm

Hi Donna, If you’re still having trouble with the Monopoly Collect & Win game site please email support {at} playmonopoly.us with the issues you’re experiencing and they’ll jump right on it! ~Jana

24. Tracy Yingtavorn 21/03/2013 at 4:43 pm

Online Game code says to click on Game Link I tried
    https://playmonopoly.us/ and Game day and no place to put the code.

• Jana 06/05/2013 at 7:59 pm

Hi Tracy, You’ll need to register an account on http://playmonopoly.us in order to enter your codes. If you’re still having difficulty, please send an email to our customer support team at support {at} playmonopoly.us and they’ll be more than happy to help you! Good luck! ~Jana

25. Tracie 25/03/2013 at 1:28 am

I just entered my number and won but it wont let me print out the ticket…What gives?

Tracie

• Jana 06/05/2013 at 7:58 pm

Hi Tracie, If you’re still having trouble with the Monopoly Collect & Win game site please email support {at} playmonopoly.us with the issues you’re experiencing and they’ll jump right on it! ~Jana

26. Ashley 26/03/2013 at 1:53 am

In a digital world, I would highly suggest that next year yall have a digital game board. Yall could link to the sponsor’s websites from the digital game board.

27. georgia 26/03/2013 at 4:38 am

cant access!!!!

• Jana 06/05/2013 at 7:57 pm

Hi Georgia, If you’re still having trouble with the Monopoly Collect & Win game site please email support {at} playmonopoly.us with the issues you’re experiencing and they’ll jump right on it! ~Jana

28. Julie 01/04/2013 at 7:51 pm

Hi: Is the Monopoly game site down? I cannot find where to input my ticket numbers. Thanks!

29. keisha 01/04/2013 at 11:20 pm

i have so many pieces i can make 4 different boards and still have not won a thing :( .. fyi the codes thing is not loading..

• Jana 06/05/2013 at 7:57 pm

Hi Keisha, If you’re still having trouble with the Monopoly Collect & Win game site please email support {at} playmonopoly.us with the issues you’re experiencing and they’ll jump right on it! ~Jana

30. tressa southerland 06/04/2013 at 4:39 pm

I wanted to know has anybody ever one I keep on getting the same stickers very time its quiet frustrating but I guess that’s how it works….

31. renae 21/04/2013 at 5:01 pm

does any one know what to do with the pieces that say 836Z there no z section on my boards

• Jana 06/05/2013 at 7:47 pm

Hi Renae, Our customer support team would be happy to help you with this – please email them at support {at} playmonopoly.us and they’ll jump right on it! ~Jana

32. Crystal 14/05/2013 at 10:37 pm

Is there a list online to see what prizes are actually still left? I know you can request the list via mail, but is there an online version of some sort – something to look at faster then snail mail?

Tressa S – I know your frustration, and yes, I got countless doubles of everything. Everything but the rare pieces. Totally the name of the game unfortunately – to keep coming back for man. But man it’s addicting!

33. jay 22/02/2014 at 9:13 pm

I have several “Online” game codes…It says to go to Albertsons.com , login and con game Link…I have been looking for 30 minutes for a Game Link…Where is it ?

34. LJP 19/03/2014 at 7:20 pm

Impossible to find link on Albertsons
    site for game – someone needs to take
    action now to correct!