Albertsons, Coupons and You

Christine

Mar 28th, 2013

Piggy Bank on Pile of Coupons

Since last week, we’ve gotten a lot of emails that look like this:

“Hi, My store was bought by another company. Are you changing your coupon programs? I only shop with you because of your coupon program.”

We know that many of our customers make their shopping decisions solely based on coupons, and have come to enjoy the programs that SUPERVALU has put into place. So the BIG question is, are we changing programs?

The short answer is, “possibly.” We are a much different company that evaluates our market areas and takes into strong account what works in each place. If you’ve followed Albertsons coupon mentions around the web, you’ve probably seen references to the fact that Albertsons stores in the South and Southwest  do not  publish a coupon policy and instead post the policy at our stores. We haven’t had a cookie cutter approach to coupons because our market areas are so unique. We want to do what’s right for each store and for the customers who shop there.

At the heart of couponing is also the everyday price of items. It’s high on our list of priorities to get pricing right for our stores, and we’re working hard right now to do that. We also want to increase the quality in fresh food and make positive investments in our stores making them a great place to shop.

What we want from you is your feedback. You can email us at couponquestions@albertsonsllc.com to let us know your thoughts on changes, what’s important to you, what you think we do well and what we need to improve.

Providing our customers with value on the brands they love is important – not just to us, but to every retailer, and we appreciate it when customers tell us what’s important to them. Right now, we’re in the process of evaluating our programs, and when we have something more to share, we will. You’ll see it in our stores, on our shelf tags, and in our ads, and you’ll hear about it from us on our Facebook page and from our associates.

We appreciate your business! Please let us know what your thoughts are.

64 Responses to Albertsons, Coupons and You

1. Cheryl 10/04/2013 at 3:07 am

Twice the Value coupons are really the main reason I shop at Albertsons… I’m ok with some limits on them, all of us who coupon get frustrated with the people who run hundreds of transactions, but please keep the TTVs!

2. Cami 02/05/2013 at 2:14 am

I love your twice the value coupons and the benefits they have to pair with your great sales. Please, please, please continure to offer this program. It makes me be able to spred my paycheck out and make ends meet. I live in the Caldwell, Idaho area where I shop regularly between two Albertsons stores. I love the customer service and friendly staff. Please consider continuing the twice the value coupons. Thank you for your time.

3. Lori 18/06/2013 at 6:25 pm

Albertsons is my favorite store in the Lake Elsinore area. Without coupons, I will be forced to shop at a nearby market that I don’t like. I always prefer Albertsons as it is clean, bright and the customer service is the best. Living on a disability income, coupons are something that I have learned to rely on to stretch my few dollars each month for groceries.

• Jana 19/06/2013 at 9:40 pm

Hi Lori, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us! A customer care representative will be reaching out to you shortly for more information about your experiences via email. Thanks again and I hope you have a great rest of your day!

4. Celeste 19/06/2013 at 5:54 pm

Well I will like to know if we have twice the value coupon in dallas or fort worth TX.

5. Cara 19/06/2013 at 9:56 pm

I was very sad when I heard the twice the value coupons were going away. Where I live there is only one other store which doubles and only up to .50. My family is on a tight budget and I do my best to save money with coupons. I hope that with the recent changes there will be some other form of coupon savings or bringing the doublers back!!

6. Lynne 19/06/2013 at 10:44 pm

I also love the double coupons that Albertsons offered when we lived in WA. Moving to MT it is one of the things I miss most. It was a challange to choose which 3 coupons to use- and it helped us bolster our food storage for the lean times of the year.

7. Marie Roberts 20/06/2013 at 6:30 pm

I would like to see Albertson”s price match other ads and also take competitors coupons!

8. Elizabeth Hoppe 24/06/2013 at 5:26 am

Years ago Albertsons, Fred Meyers and Safeway all competed against each other, they had double coupons weekly. Now only Safeway consistently does this, Fred Meyers not at all (I vote bah humbug on Fred Meyers these days, that’s another story from this). I would love to see Albertsons start back up with weekly double coupons as Safeway does. We have a tight budget and need that advantage here in Oregon, our economy and incomes are really hurting. Thanks

9. Leslie Moon 26/06/2013 at 5:53 am

My Albertsons store in Hammond, Louisiana is one of the stores recently bought. One of the managers at my store, namely Kevin, t has always gone out of his way to help me, especially with coupons. I am hoping that this change will bring the benefits that I hear are offered at other stores, such as Twice the Value Coupons. I am an avid coupon user and any help we can get these days is appreciated.

10. Tashia 14/07/2013 at 2:28 pm

Albertson’s is my very favorite place to shop in Arlington Tx… I love the double saving on the coupons and the customer service I receive from the store managers. I know a lot of people that price match items at Walmart for there shopping needs…. My question will Albertson’s get to a point where they will price match and take competitors store coupons!..

11. Betty Knight 15/07/2013 at 9:51 pm

I really wish that the stores would follow your policy of posting coupon practices in the store. I have gone in twice to the Albertsons store in Apple Valley, CA to ask if I can see the policy, and get told they are waiting for a copy from corporate. The second time I went in, one of the checkers was willing to explain the policy, but still there were no copies posted or available for customers. The checkers couldn’t even find the policy for them selves.

12. Pam 17/07/2013 at 3:04 pm

I shopped at Albertsons only because of the TTV coupons. I also changed to the Pharmacy there because it was convenient. I have not been back since you took the TTV’s away. Unfortunaley it was a pain to only be able to do three transactions at a time. Most big grocery stores have twice the value or three times the value days that require no coupon. This makes it easier for people who are trying to by food on a budget and do not have the time to go through the line for several days for several times. Trying to work and provide food for your family is hard enough without all the restrictions on trying to provide for your family. I think you just need to have days where you can double or triple without special coupons. Also I live in Lewiston, Idaho area. The two stores here are not very friendly. You have nice checkers and then you have ones that do not want to help you in any way and feel that your are cheating when you use coupons. If I go to Spokane which is a 3 1/2 hour trip for me to go shopping every store up there is friendly, courteous and very welcoming to couponers. I have had managers ask me to come back to there store, opened a seperate line for me to help facilitate checkout and asked me to return. I asked why and the comment was so I will spend money in their store. I try to go whenever I can to Spokane because of this. It is extemeely difficult when you are supposed to be saving money not spending extra on gas due to courteous people. I do not feel that it is right to treat people who are trying to save money in this economy with disdain. I like Albertson’s but not the higher prices.

13. roni 21/07/2013 at 2:40 pm

I have worked at Albertsons for over 10 years. I hear from most employees they find it cheaper to shop elsewhere due to pricing competition. Just curious to know if that would change if more percentage taken off at the register for employees would help. I find it disappointing that they have to shop somewhere else, and not support their own employer. The card for us, just does not seem to help them.

14. Richelle 09/08/2013 at 8:04 pm

I am new to Texas, and always shopped at coupon friendly stores back in FL. One of THE BEST stores to shop was the one that took competitor coupons. I love shopping Albertson’s, the staff is super friendly and the store is clean and bright. I am still learning the ins and outs of couponing here in my new area, but this is one thing that would put Albertson’s ON THE TOP!

• Customer Care Customer Care 11/08/2013 at 9:39 pm

Sounds like a great suggestion, Richelle. I will let our teams know that you’d like Albertsons to accept competitors coupons. I’m glad you like the staff and store at your local Albertsons! We hope to see you there more often! ~Marie

15. Megan 27/08/2013 at 12:46 am

I hope they don’t change policys, I honestly shop there only for deals/ when I can double or triple my coupons. Even Thought The Albertsons in my area, litereally STINK. I don’t know what it is about this area, because In Arizona I never had that problem. I was also today you can only double/triple 4 coupons and can’t do another transaction because they will not double coupons after that. very distasteful.

• Customer Care Customer Care 01/09/2013 at 4:20 pm

We currently don’t have plans to change our coupon policy, Megan. I’m sorry to hear that your local Albertsons has a bad odor. I would like to see if there’s something we can do about it, so could you please let me know which store this is? Also, that way I can confirm what the double/triple coupon policy is in your area and let the appropriate people know if there were any discrepancies between what you were told and what the policy is. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon! ~Marie

16. jennifer lacoax 29/08/2013 at 1:40 pm

We’ll become Texas residents in just over a month and I’m researching grocery stores that double coupons. I noticed in an article posted that each one of your individual stores posts a coupon policy for said store. Will this still be true for September 2013 or has the coupon policy changed? I remember my mother shopping at Albertson’s when I was a girl in California. Been living in Tennessee for nearly 30 years and we don’t have Albertson’s here. Looking forward to checking it out. :)

• Customer Care Customer Care 01/09/2013 at 4:38 pm

We don’t have plans to change our coupon policy in Texas, Jennifer. We still would encourage you to speak with your local store about coupon acceptance at that store, but there are no major changes planned. Good luck with your move and we hope to see you soon! ~Marie

17. Karla Diaz 30/08/2013 at 4:09 pm

I would like to request the coupon policy. Where can I get it?

• Customer Care Customer Care 01/09/2013 at 4:51 pm

The best place to get information about the coupon policy is at your local Albertsons, Karla. Thanks for asking and have a great day! ~Marie

18. Nina 01/09/2013 at 6:25 pm

I love your store, it was a main reason that i love to coupon there rather than a competitors. I had a question in regards to overage for a certain item. Does it get applied to your complete transaction? I know that other stores in Texas do with Manufactor coupons. I would like to continue to purchases items at your store without being turned away because of my coupon is higher by .04 cents of the price.
    I love that you all offer Military discounts much appreciative from a military town and please keep the double coupons up, would be nice if our went up to $1.00 like other Albertsons in the US.

• Customer Care Customer Care 02/09/2013 at 8:26 pm

I understand that having a coupon that’s a few cents over the retail cost of the item can be rather bothersome, Nina, however we currently do not offer overage in your area. I have shared your comments regarding overage and double coupons with our teams for their consideration. Thanks for your feedback and for shopping at Albertsons. Have a wonderful rest of your day! ~Marie

19. Patricia 29/09/2013 at 2:41 pm

I was so disturbed recently when I shopped the Clifford store in Ft Worth, TX. I asked to see the coupon policy and was told they are not allowed to let us view or have a copy, really? As one who teaches classes how on earth does Albertson’s expect our students to coupon correctly if we are not allowed the privilege to obtain a copy of the store policy? it only makes me send my students to your competition here, which for me is Kroger, even given the fact that they DO NOT double/triple at least their stores are coupon FRIENDLY. I was also appalled to learn that your store policy does not allow for the consumer to use overage towards the basket purchase. the reason being I had a coupon that exceeded the price the product (the store will get reimbursed the full value) but during the transaction the money actually showed to be back to the customer on the screen, yet when the change popped out the cashier scooped it up to put it back in her drawer, really? I had seen a story on a blog about a cashier taking the change from a small child when the customer had overage as well. If your corporate office are the ones encouraging this it is not good for business, but I have to admit I do believe it now. I have worked cash office before and know the whole process, this is coupon fraud at he hands of a major grocer. I am for sure going to spread the word and maybe this will be in the news just like Walgreen’s, I see when people cheat the system by using coupons the wrong way and get procuted, but I haven’t seen anyone challenge your practice…that will change!

20. Georgette Dugas 02/10/2013 at 11:52 am

I live in Lafayette Louisiana and i would love to seeyall double we have no wheres here that dose so i drive 45 min away to krogers in Lakes Charles for this. I love shopping in yoour store and do for sale items and meat. But if yall doubled it would be the only place i shopped i love yall store thanks

• Customer Care Customer Care 03/10/2013 at 12:44 am

I’m glad you love our stores, Georgette! I’ve shared your suggestion for double coupons with our teams to consideration. Thank you for shopping at Albertsons and have a great evening! ~Marie

21. Michelle Hellebrand 23/10/2013 at 6:04 pm

Neither my husband nor I are currently employed. We are struggling with what ever money we get. We sometimes have to rely on no-profit agencies for help with non food items. We do not have a car and the closest grocery store is the Albertson’s across the street. I like some of the changes I am seeing like lower prices, but still way out of our price range. We take advantage of the meat deals and generic products and we hardly ever purchase produce from Albertson’s as we have noticed it does not last long and usually goes bad before we can eat it all. I recently started couponing and I really hope that Albertson’s continues with the doubling of coupons as this will really help this struggling family of four…

• Customer Care Customer Care 26/10/2013 at 4:06 pm

Thank you for your feedback on the prices, quality and coupon acceptance at your local Albertsons, Michelle. I have shared your feedback with our teams. I’m sorry to hear that the produce at your local store does not last too long after you purchase it. Could you please email me at AlbertsonsHelpers@supervalu.com with the location of the Albertsons you shop? Thank you! ~Marie

22. sandra 01/11/2013 at 3:16 pm

i shop at the lewiston idaho store and i work very hard to get money back when i shop. i went to the lewiston store after many hours of planning for my first overage money back trip and asked about overage from coupons, and the girl there said, “you pay us, we don’t pay you.”
    The walmart in clarkston wa does allow overages and its a short 5 minute trip from albertsons if that along the river.

• Customer Care Customer Care 03/11/2013 at 9:48 am

I’m sorry to hear your disappointment, Sandra. Although many Manufacture coupons do have a specific face value, the product purchase price will only be applied to the coupon. No coupon overage will be given. Manufacturer coupons are available for specific items and not intended for any other products, this is the manufacturer’s intention and we’ll do our best to abide by this policy. Every cashier should be writing down the value applied on each coupon so that that we are able to receive the exact credit from the coupon clearing house. This is also why our registers are set up in this way, particularly so that if there are audits we can show that only the product’s prices was applied to a purchase. I hope that this clears up any confusion. ~Kimberly

23. Cameisha 04/11/2013 at 12:25 pm

I am new to Reno , Nevada and want to know if there is an Albertsons here or an affiliate? I see on various coupon sites that the stores doubles coupons…do they double up to $.50 or is it more? I love to see the deals they get at your store and was excited to search for one near by.
    Thanks,
    Cameisha

• Customer Care Customer Care 10/11/2013 at 11:57 am

We actually do not have any Albertsons stores or affiliates in Reno, Nevada, Cameisha, so I’m not able to comment on the coupon policies of the stores in your area. But, I hope that your move was a good one and that you’re enjoying the Biggest Little City! ~Marie

24. Leslee 15/11/2013 at 7:08 pm

SO are the stores in Texas still doubling coupons ? If so.. to what amount? and is it only on certain days ?

• Customer Care Customer Care 23/11/2013 at 1:15 pm

Yes, they are, Leslee! We’ll still triple coupons up to $0.39 and double coupons up to $0.50 every day! Happy couponing! ~Marie

25. Jo 26/11/2013 at 7:17 pm

I am in NW NM. Our local Albertsons will not accept a coupon if it is over the price of the item (even by a penny!). If its on sale for $1.99 they will refuse a $2 coupon (and I’m not even expecting overage!). This has to be ridiculously bad for business. Because of this, not much can get me in the doors anymore. I take my Albertsons ad to Walmart and price match. I really hope this is changed!

• Customer Care Customer Care 27/11/2013 at 4:26 am

I’m sorry to hear that, Jo. Which location are you shopping at? I’d like to look into this further for you, thanks! ~Cindy

26. Kimberly Maddox 27/11/2013 at 12:19 am

We don’t get double couponing in Orange County CA and fell that it is not fair just because we are in CA. I also feel that the coupon policies in CA changed after they started airing that couponing show. We are not trying to buy $1000.00 of dollars in groceries for $10.00 we just want to make sure that are hard earned wages are stretched so that our families are eating well balanced meals. My all time favorite jingle for Albertsons is: ” You can shop at a 1000 stores but there is only one that’s yours Albertson’s is your store.” Let’s get back to that. Also love the staff at the 3825 Alton Parkway – Irvine CA store “They Rock”. Just a household that wants to make ends meet without always struggling. thank you

• Customer Care Customer Care 30/11/2013 at 1:07 pm

Thank you for your feedback regarding our coupon policies in California, Kimberly. At Albertsons, we like finding new ways to help our customers stretch their budget, so I’ll share your request that we offer double couponing in California. I’ve also shared your compliments for our Irvine store on Alton Parkway so the staff there knows how much you think they rock! Thanks again! ~Marie

27. Jo 05/12/2013 at 5:39 pm

This is a reply to my reply above (replying to it again doesn’t appear to be possible).

The store is located in zip 87401.

Just a couple of weeks ago we missed out on an amazing detergent sale because they refused our coupon that was 3¢ over.

28. Ausa 12/12/2013 at 2:25 pm

I had the worse coupon experience on Tuesday Dec 10th, 2013 at the Albertson in Long Beach CA on Willow Street.
    I had 15 coupons of Buy 1 get one free Essential item under $2.00 value. I got all my items, took them to the check stand. I gave him my coupons and he told me to wait. He then went and got the supervisor. They started talking and she said “I can only take 5 coupons for you.” I said why, it doesn’t say on your coupon that it has a limit. Then she said “I can only take 5 coupons. The store has a right to refuse any coupons!” I said can I see your policy for coupons. She said she didn’t have a copy and I had to go online to look for it. Then I said ok, I’ll buy just 5 items and use my 5 coupons. I gave my debit card to my sister to use to buy her stuff and use my other coupons. The supervisor told me, I can’t do that because it’s the same payment. Then told me, I can’t go outside and come back inside to use the other coupons I had.

This lady was so rude!!! I asked her for her name, she wrote down Tina or Gina. I said what about your lastnight, so I can report you. She said I’m the only one here by that name.
    This is the 3rd time, I’ve experience a bad situation with the same manager. I don’t know what her problem is with people that coupons.

Yesterday, I called your customer service. I was told someone would call me by today. I still haven’t heard back from anyone. I called the store manager. Spoke to a manger name Greg. Told him the situation. Of course it’s the same thing, he sounds like he is not familiar with the coupon rules too. He try to school me on the difference on how to read the coupons. So your coupon says 1 item per purchase. That means, each of my items has to have a coupon. He try to tell me, that means I can only have 5 coupons per day. I said no, had it said 1 item per transaction, then that means I only can have 1 item.

So… make the story short!!! Yesterday, I went to the Albertson in downtown Long Beach. Guess what! I used all my coupons on one transaction. Reason being, cashiers knew the policy and had no problems with my coupons.

• Customer Care Customer Care 15/12/2013 at 11:02 am

I’m sorry you had such a difficult time redeeming coupons at the Albertsons on Willow in Long Beach, Ausa. Since you already spoke with the Store Director, I am making the District Manager aware of your experience. You should receive a follow up by email by the end of the day Monday. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I hope you have a good rest of your weekend. ~Marie

29. ayumi 08/01/2014 at 5:10 pm

I’m new to couponing and still confuse with albertsons couponing policy. I live in orange county in the southern california area and I know many stores don’t double coupons anymore, but I go online and many forums I’ve read said albertsons still double coupons. Is that true??

• Customer Care Customer Care 11/01/2014 at 7:41 pm

Hello there, Ayumi. On occasion, Southern California Albertsons will double a coupon when there’s a promotional coupon in their ad with stipulations. Be sure to keep an eye on our circulars for the next Double Coupon event! ~Zachary

30. Debbie 13/01/2014 at 3:00 pm

We are a military family who will be pcs back to Texas. I was just wanting to know if the store in Euless, TX is still doing double coupons?

Debbie

• Customer Care Customer Care 14/01/2014 at 11:24 pm

Great news, Debbie. The store in Euless does indeed double coupons. Hope this helps, and that you have a wonderful night! ~Cindy

31. Jenn 14/01/2014 at 9:57 am

I was treated poorly at a Portland, OR area Albersons cashier when I used coupons last night. There was a sale for La Victoria tortillas, buy one, get one free. I had two $1/1 coupons. I read the most up-to-date policy which stated that you may use a “cents-off” coupon on a free item. When I handed the cashier the coupons, he treated me as if I were trying to pull some kind of scam, and told me condescendingly “you can’t use a coupon on a free item”, to which I replied, “Oh, I guess I misread your coupon policy”. He repeated the same phrase, even more rudely, and I said, “I’m not arguing with you”, because I wasn’t. I was not going to argue over a dollar. However, I didn’t appreciate being treated that way when I was doing what I thought was okay to do.

From reading this string of comments, it seems that your coupon policy is not clear to your patrons or your employees. It isn’t consistent, which is frustrating. Most couponers work hard to adhere to store policies, not work hard to cheat the system.

I’m more than happy to provide the store and cashier number if that would help you. I’d also like to find the most up-to-date coupon policy for my region so that I am respecting the company’s policy. I would also like to be respected as a person who is trying to stretch their budget, not scam the store. Thank you.

• Customer Care Customer Care 14/01/2014 at 11:35 pm

Good Evening, Jenn. I’m very sorry to hear that you were treated this way when trying to use your coupons. We definitely want all of our valued customers to be treated with the utmost respect when shopping with us. I’d like to have the Director of the location you visited follow up with you directly. Please email me at AlbertsonsHelprs@albertsons.com , and let me know which location in Portland you visited. I await your email, and thanks for bringing this to my attention! ~Cindy

32. savannah347 28/01/2014 at 5:58 pm

Good point – if Albertsons discontinues the coupon policy, some customers may switch to a closer-located competitor who offers price match… I do appreciate both the great deals and the coupon doubling in DFW, TX! :)

33. Mary 01/02/2014 at 10:20 am

I saw an earlier post that Texas stores still double and triple coupons. My question is, is there a limit? I’ve tried using more than 3 coupons and was told they only allow 3, after that, it’s only the face value of the coupon. I get conflicting info every time I shop. I’m in the 76133 area. Thanks.

• Customer Care Customer Care 02/02/2014 at 5:12 pm

Great questions, Mary. Our stores will accept up to 75 coupons per transaction per day. There is a limit of 4 “like” coupons that can be doubled/tripled per transaction per day. I hope that information helps. ~Marie

34. Mary Terry 28/02/2014 at 9:07 am

I am from Fort Worth,Texas,76110 area,born and raised! I have a family of 6,That i have to feed and believe me, I do so appreciate TTV’s! Albertson’s has a great bunch of people working there,always there to greet you with a smile,even when you are not having the best of days,they can make me smile!THANK YOU STORE #4032 Store Director – Noe Garcia,!

35. Elijah Store Discount Code 08/03/2014 at 9:43 am

This site was… how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I’ve found something which helped me.
    Many thanks!

36. Melissa 10/03/2014 at 12:48 am

I was told I couldn’t use manufacturer’s coupons just because they had another store on it. I have never had a problem using them at other stores because it is a manufacturer’s coupon not an actual store coupon. Stores still get reimbursed for manufacturer’s coupons. I was very upset when I left the store because of this. If this is the case I will not shop there again… I will shop at that competitor. Would be helpful to get some clarification on this matter… Thank you for your time

• Customer Care Customer Care 10/03/2014 at 5:01 am

I’m sorry to hear that you weren’t able to use your coupons, Melissa. I’d like to make sure that the Store Director is made aware of your experience. Which location did you shop at? I await your response, thanks! ~Cindy

37. Melissa 10/03/2014 at 10:19 pm

It’s in Litchfield Park, AZ. So, am I able to use them @ Albertson’s or not? Thank you for your response

38. Sandra 14/03/2014 at 11:00 am

Hello, I am in the Mesquite TX area and I was wondering what days are for double and triple coupons? I don’t want to go into the store and pick up everything I need then for them to tell me I wont be able to get the sale. I don’t receive the paper for Albertsons. How can I go about getting the sale paper in the mail?

• Customer Care Customer Care 14/03/2014 at 4:23 pm

I can definitely help you out with these questions, Sandra! In regards to the coupons, your stores in the Mesquite area on South Beltline Road and Motley Drive accept double and triple coupons. Please provide me with your store location and I will see if I can find any specific dates regarding any events relating to doubling and tripling. In regards to getting on our mailing list, please email me at AlbertsonsHelprs@albertsons.com with your mailing address and I would happy to submit a request for you to be added. I look forward to hearing from you! ~Shasta

39. Rhonda 05/04/2014 at 5:15 am

I was very upset to see that the San Angelo Texas location will no longer be doubling and tripling coupons. I live on the other side of town from Albertson’s and make the drive strictly for the doubling and tripling. Is there a reason you are stopping this practice? Now it is simpler to go right around the corner and price match at Walmart. I love the Albertsons store and have made friends with employees and managers alike and am sad to see this stop. Is there a way to convince you not to stop the doubling and tripling? Thank you

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/04/2014 at 10:44 am

We’re sorry to hear of your disappointment, Rhonda. Select stores will be discontinuing double and triple coupons on 4/8/14. This was originally a temporary promotion that was extended. We have found that it was only utilized by a small portion of our customers, so we decided to discontinue the promotion and move forward by offering greater savings and different promotions for everyone. In the past we had been offered promotions from our vendor partners which we were not able to participate in because of our commitment to the double and triple coupons. We hope that we will be able to serve you in the future and you will be able to take part in the great deals that are coming. Have a wonderful rest of your day. ~Kimberly

40. Debra C 06/04/2014 at 12:43 pm

im disappointed you’re changing the coupon policy. This is why i drive to shop there. I’m okay with restrictions on how many used, but please bring keep the policy as it is!

41. Alex 12/04/2014 at 7:10 pm

How can I print coupons online

• Customer Care Customer Care 13/04/2014 at 11:06 am

Good question, Alex. When you are on our website, http://www.albertsons.com, you will want to hold your mouse over the tab at the top of the page that says “What’s on Sale?” then click on the option “Online Coupons.” On the following page you will want to select the coupons you wish to print then click the red box “Print Coupons.” You will want to follow the steps described. Please keep in mind that you will need to install the online coupon printer in order to be able to print the coupon. If you have any other questions, please let us know. ~Kimberly