Quick Beauty Tips: The Freshest Face
Apr 16th, 2013
- Start off with a moisturized face, this will help the foundation blend better as well as add luminosity to the skin. Use a light coverage foundation such as a tinted moisturizer or BB Cream that will even out your skin tone yet still feel light on the skin.
- You can mix some moisturizer with some foundation on the back of your hand to create your own tinted moisturizer!
- Apply concealer in any areas that need a little extra coverage. Use a concealer one to two shades lighter than your skin tone under your eyes to cover any dark circles, this will make you look awake and bright as if you got a full nights sleep!
- Skipping powder will add to the dewy, luminous look however if you have oily skin set your t-zone with a light dusting of powder so your makeup lasts all day!
- Add a shimmery cream, liquid or powder highlighter to your cheekbones, inner corner of the eye, under the brow bone and down the bridge of your nose to make your skin look radiant and glowing.
- Follow with blush to add some color to the face for a fresh look.
Have a beautiful day! – Michelle Molina