Monopoly Prize Alert!

May 15th, 2013

Monopoly Winners

41 Responses to Monopoly Prize Alert!

1. Elaine Matteson 22/05/2013 at 6:19 pm

I had a fun time collecting tickets this season. I won a few instant winners for grocery items which were great I enjoy getting free bees. I also won 2.00 cash and 10.00 dollars off when you buy 100.00 dollars. And that’s really easy to spend. So I can’t say I was a looser this year. But I had over 500 ticket pieces we gathered with family pooling them. And you would think that we would have at least found the 5.00 dollars. So now my hopes and wishes are in the tickets I entered on line. That is about 150 to 200 entrees. Please don’t let me loose all faith in this game and draw one of my tickets. lol

2. Elaine Matteson 22/05/2013 at 6:19 pm

3. Lisa Kean 06/06/2013 at 4:57 am

When does the contest end? When is the deadline for winning prizes/turning in gameboards?

Thanks for your response!
    - Lisa

4. Manuel Belbis 01/10/2013 at 1:20 pm

awesome

5. Raleigh 05/01/2014 at 1:07 pm

Please do a MacBook Pro 15″ w/ retina display as a prize, thank you.

6. vincent sancillo 23/01/2014 at 11:12 am

was told I won prize. Send me claim form,
    Vincent sancillo (817)862-7054

7. Howard Phillips 06/02/2014 at 5:39 pm

entry number C465-XMCH-1A1L

8. Arnetta Cheatham 06/02/2014 at 9:03 pm

Where do I enter my online game code for this new game for 2014?

9. valerie ware 14/02/2014 at 5:58 pm

Can’t find online game sweepstakes on albertsons web site.

10. Sienna Young 18/02/2014 at 6:48 pm

I just started playing the Monopoly game, I got about 65tickets. Not much but a few replays and some coupons. The game is so addicting to play, I know it nots likely for me to win a million dollars but its kinda fun knowing that there are a bunch of other prizes! Good luck to anyone who chose to start playing, if its not me it would be nice to hear someone or some people winning one of the bigger prizes!

11. Shanna 24/02/2014 at 10:07 am

Quick question. I have a game piece that says $2.500 in groceries congratulations… but don’t see a spot for it on the board. Does that mean I won?

• Customer Care Customer Care 24/02/2014 at 7:23 pm

Thank you for your question, Shanna. Have you collected all the markers printed under the prize? Also, check the online coupon code on the website to see if you won anything. You may visit https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us. Good luck! ~Shasta

12. SAUDI 24/02/2014 at 6:25 pm

If anyone has game pieces 803 and 805 I will trade you for the ones you need I have about 300 so far.

13. Indhi 26/02/2014 at 5:08 pm

Saudi I think those are the difficults one, I need them too! I also have a lots of tickets ans just 1 or 2 to complete the price, for examplo the 839 and 843 to win!!! Please just print them.

14. Indhi 26/02/2014 at 5:18 pm

Sorry, I made a mistake with example and prize :-1

15. Hazel Mitchell 27/02/2014 at 3:26 pm

I am trying to figure out where to enter online game code. Help!

16. Karen 27/02/2014 at 6:34 pm

Does anyone in Las Vegas ever win anything from these games? I have filled my game board except for one sticker for almost every prize need 2 for just a few.

17. LLOYD PROCHNOW 02/03/2014 at 5:20 pm

I CAN’T FIND THE PROGRAM TO CHECK ON THE MONOPOLY CODE
    YOUR WEB SITE IS HARD TO FOLLOW.

18. Savannah Powell 04/03/2014 at 3:05 pm

I left two comments on here yesterday in regards to exchanging game pieces with other players , they are now gone , is this not allowed?

19. Char 14/03/2014 at 5:12 pm

I went shopping at my local Albertsons and the game pieces are still the color of navy blue. I asked the checker about the spring green game pieces that were released and she said they are only for associates. Is this true?

• Customer Care Customer Care 16/03/2014 at 11:28 am

That is true, Char! In order to add some excitement for our associates, and to thank them for their hard work, we have a separate Associates Game for Monopoly. The prize pool is different from what our valued customers can receive and does not affect the customers’ odds of winning. In order to avoid confusion, the game pieces are different colors: Blue for customers, green for associates. I hope this information helps! ~Marie

20. l.bennett 23/03/2014 at 1:08 pm

Do not like checking numbers on website. Too much trouble. Won 2 instant winners for game tickets and clerk would not give me tickets because I did not have original game piece after I wasted ink printing out free ticket coupon. Just too much trouble! What about people with no computer? Not fair too have to have computer…

• Customer Care Customer Care 23/03/2014 at 4:30 pm

I’m sorry for all of the troubles, L. Bennett. I would like to put you in touch with the Store Director regarding the 2 Free Game Tickets you won, so could you please email me at AlbertsonsHelprs@albertsons.com with the store location and the best way to contact you? Also, I would like to let you know that those customers without a computer can enter their game codes by mail. I have shared your feedback with our Marketing Team. Thank you for shopping at Albertsons and I hope to hear from you soon. ~Marie

21. Geetha 23/03/2014 at 8:33 pm

How do I know if I win? Will they call me? Is there a sweepstakes every week.

22. jason 24/03/2014 at 2:57 pm

I just wanted to say thank you for the game it is hard to get coupons on paper anymore and this game has given us significant savings on products. We did recieve 5 dollars off a 50 dollar purchase and that was huge to us. Every ticket is like looking for the golden ticket in willy wonka. Like i said thanks again.

23. tim dolce 25/03/2014 at 2:14 am

Albertsons is running a very slick operation. The game has very few winners, with the coupons being very cheap (save .25 or .50 cents-ladidah). It is not worth it to shop at Albertsons any more. Their prices are typically higher then Smith’s, WalMart and Target.

24. manny 03/04/2014 at 7:08 pm

I love to do things on this website

25. lb 20/05/2014 at 10:20 am

It was pretty discouraging when I entered all at one time 134 game codes and didn’t have even ONE winning game code! Duh?

26. Efi 20/05/2014 at 11:20 am

WOW! For a game claiming $55,000,000 in prizes to have only had $283,355 in winnings in over three months seems almost fraudulent.

27. Amy 22/05/2014 at 4:03 pm

I won 10,000 vacation i was wondering will it be mailed to me or will it be brought to my door special delivery?

• Customer Care Customer Care 23/05/2014 at 4:19 am

Hello, Amy. Have you already taken your board into your local Albertsons store? You will need to complete a High Level Prize form and move the original game markers to a new official game board with an authorized store representative, who will arrange for verification by the official judging agency. The Sponsor will notify the potential winner of the official judging agency’s decision within twenty-one days after receipt of the prize claim materials from the potential winner. We recommend you keep a copy of your High Level Prize Form and submitted promotion materials for your files before you submit them because once materials are submitted they become the property of the sponsor and will not be returned. Once the submitted prize claim has been verified a winner by the Sponsor, the prize will be awarded. I hope this information helps. Have a great day and congratulations! ~Stephanie

28. Lindsey Griesenauer 27/05/2014 at 8:55 am

I seriously entered over 100 codes and I didn’t win ONE thing! What the heck this is not fair. Figures – My luck!

29. Alicia 23/06/2014 at 7:16 pm

Just curious if there has been or will be a second chance drawing.

• Customer Care Customer Care 25/06/2014 at 2:04 pm

The Second Chance Drawing did take place on 6/20/14, Alicia, and we have yet to release the winner’s name. Be sure to check back later for the most up-to-date information. Thanks for playing! ~Kimberly