Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

May 21st, 2013

Monopoly Winner

18 Responses to Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

1. Crystal 26/05/2013 at 8:30 am

The above winner results are to date of May 17th (over a week ago now). When will the next winner results be updated and posted? Is it possible the rare pieces could’ve been trashed long ago? Perhaps in the pocket of a pair of pants that went through the wash? Is it possible that Monopoly is still mailing out tickets? What do they do if there’s leftovers? How do they distribute them?
    Please advise, thank you.

2. Eva Murphy 09/10/2013 at 4:45 pm

Bought chicken from store on Jeffrey Rd. In Irvine that was named in news as making people sick. If I return will I get my money back?

• Customer Care Customer Care 09/10/2013 at 9:33 pm

Good Evening, Eva. In the event you’re not satisfied with a purchase, feel free to return the product with a receipt to the store for a refund. Also, for the most up to date information on recalls, you can visit http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls . Have a good night. ~Cindy

3. T. P. 06/02/2014 at 10:03 pm

This year the website needs some attention ASAP. Rather than letting me enter my codes (or do anything else) it displays:
    Array
    Sent prize email to cstamper@usa.com
    Sent prize email to joey.graff@yahoo.com
    Sent prize email to watsonjamie25@yahoo.com
    Sent prize email to dannelle73@gmail.com
    Sent prize email to samie_chilton8833@yahoo.com
    Sent prize email to tmrdl@yahoo.com
    Sent prize email to andrew.tobin@comcast.net
    Sent prize email to cstamper@usa.com
    Sent prize email to otkcburman@gmail.com
    Sent prize email to joey.graff@yahoo.com
    Sent prize email to elastoria@aol.com
    Sent prize email to kraftykwk@msn.com
    Sent prize email to samie_chilton8833@yahoo.com
    Sent prize email to otkcburman@gmail.com
    Sent prize email to tmrdl@yahoo.com
    Sent prize email to watsonjamie25@yahoo.com
    Sent prize email to dan.kirberg@gmail.com
    Sent prize email to jules1417@aol.com
    Sent prize email to pamb@spro.net
    Sent prize email to armpriester@verizon.net
    Sent prize email to shane-o-mac089@hotmail.com
    Sent prize email to kraftykwk@msn.com
    Sent prize email to kmjarvi@gmail.com
    Sent prize email to kaynorth@bresnan.net
    Sent prize email to cstamper@usa.com
    Sent prize email to sweepswin@comcast.net
    Sent prize email to mikko.wolf@gmail.com
    Sent prize email to jessicakorihammer@live.com
    Sent prize email to iamtheflowerchild@gmail.com
    Sent prize email to LynneAVP@aol.com
    Sent prize email to hach3110@yahoo.com
    Sent prize email to watsonjamie25@yahoo.com
    Sent prize email to adamb521985@yahoo.com
    Sent prize email to deanda.n.christina@gmail.com

• Customer Care Customer Care 10/02/2014 at 1:41 am

Hello, T.P. I’m sorry to hear that you’re not able to enter your ticket codes online. I’d recommend trying to clear your cookies/cache, then try visiting the following link: http://albertsons.playmonopoly.us . Hope this helps, and good luck! ~Cindy

4. cathy 13/02/2014 at 5:17 pm

how do i find out how many calories are in the bakery chicken tenders?

• Customer Care Customer Care 14/02/2014 at 1:57 pm

Hello there, Cathy. Generally, our stores do not have nutrional information available for those sorts of products. However, if you let us know which store you get your Chicken Tenders from, we may be able to help you out. Thanks for posting! ~Zachary

5. Jay Perrine 03/03/2014 at 5:01 pm

Okay, I give up. Just how or where does someone get to a point where a 12-digit code can be entered. The instructions regarding how to do it don’t quite measure up.

6. maria machado torres 10/03/2014 at 12:42 pm

what do i win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Lisa 22/03/2014 at 2:00 pm

I love your monopoly game. Our whole family gets into it. But I never hear about anyone from Montana winning these prizes. Just curious how the tickets are sent out? Is it random, or is the winners sent to bigger population areas? Just wanted to know how it goes.
    Thanks

• Customer Care Customer Care 23/03/2014 at 11:06 am

Good question, Lisa! The Monopoly game tickets are distributed randomly and not by location. When and where the winning tickets will show up is based on chance and the odds of winning. For more details check out the Official Rules at https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us – Thanks for playing and I hope you have a great rest of your day! ~Kimberly

8. Cyan 11/05/2014 at 9:32 am

Any idea on when the Monopoly Code site will be back up?

• Customer Care Customer Care 11/05/2014 at 7:49 pm

The site should be up and running again for everyone, Cyan. Please let us know if you continue to have problems with the site. Good luck! ~Victor

9. alexis 14/05/2014 at 6:03 pm

is the online code entry down

10. Tori 21/05/2014 at 7:59 pm

I never hear of anyone winning in Louisiana. I shop at Albertson’s weekly. I am starting to think the game is a way to get people to go in and buy more groceries. It is definetly a way to increase sales. I have my friends making purchases of items they don’t even eat. Mabye I will get lucky one day. This is the only time I overshop at Albertson’s. But this year if I don’t win anything, I am not going to play in the future. It is fun, but I don’t want to keep spending my money on food items I don’t eat to try to win. After doing this for years, I might as well start playing the lottery cause I am not a gambler at all. I figured groceries I can always use, but nah.. I might pass. Great game, but we need some winners in Louisiana.. Heck, as much money as I have spent, I should at least win free groceries. I average spending at least $600 a month at Albertsons.. Craziness!! LOL :-)

11. Linda Hindmarch 30/05/2014 at 7:38 am

as of May 17 posted list there are not many winners posted. I have only one sticker left to acquire in 95% of the catagories. Seems to me there were not many winners to match the long list of prizes.