Albertsons Stores to Host Dietz & Watson Food Truck
Nov 29th, 2013
Select So Cal Albertsons Stores to Host Dietz & Watson Food Truck Tour Starting Dec 5
FULLERTON, CA (Nov. 27, 2013) – Hours of holiday shopping is one way of working up an appetite. This season, put down the packages and treat yourself to a gourmet food break by visiting the Dietz & Watson Holiday Hosting Food Truck set to make special appearances at select Albertsons stores in Southern California throughout December.
Dietz & Watson™ is one of the largest preparers of premium deli meats and artisan cheeses, offering more than 400 products at the finest supermarkets and neighborhood delicatessens throughout the United States. Starting December 1 through 23, the Dietz & Watson Holiday Hosting Food Truck will be touring Southern California shopping venues conducting free food demonstrations. Hungry shoppers will have a chance to snack on various ham samples as well Quinoa Salad with Winter Veggies, Buffalo Chicken Sausage and Crostini with Beef Tenderloin and Horseradish. Guests will also receive free coupons and recipes.
The Dietz & Watson Food Truck is scheduled to make a stop at the following Albertsons locations:
- Thursday, Dec 5 – Carlsbad Albertsons /Sav-on Pharmacy: 7660 El Camino Real at La Costa, 1 to 6 pm.
- Friday, Dec. 6 – Fullerton Albertsons/Sav-On Pharmacy: 2291 West Malvern Ave. at Gilbert, Noon to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 10 – La Mesa Albertsons/Sav-On Pharmacy: 8920 Fletcher Pkwy, 2 to 7 p.m.;
- Thursday, Dec 12 – Ladera Ranch Albertsons/Sav-On Pharmacy: 27702 Crown Valley Pkwy at Antonio, 1 to 6 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 13 – Trabuco Canyon Albertsons: 21672 Plano Trabuco Rd at Santa Margarita, 2 to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 19 – Laguna Niguel Albertsons: 30241 Golden Lantern at Marina Hills, Noon to 5 p.m.
We’ll see you in line at the Deitz & Watson Holiday Hosting Food Truck!