Ready-To-Eat Chicken Wings

Nicole

Jan 30th, 2014

chicken wings

Thanks to a comedy of errors at the home where the Super Bowl party was supposed to take place, I’ve been graciously volunteered to host. To me, the big game has very little to do with the game at all; it’s all about the food. Now, I do love to cook, but this food has to last all day. I’m not going to be parked in the kitchen all day, searing steaks and taking á la carte orders from a bunch of rowdies. No, I’d like to enjoy the game also. So I’m falling back on a winning strategy: Albertsons ready-to-eat chicken wings.

Albertsons offers a fantastic array of hot, ready-to-eat chicken wings. They’re made throughout the day and replenished regularly in a convenient self-serve display. Wing lovers can choose from Crispy Zesty, Honey BBQ, Crispy Buffalo, Salt and Vinegar Glazed, Buttery Buffalo Boneless, Sweet BBQ Boneless, Orange Glazed Boneless, and Savory Breaded. It’s nice that Albertsons offers a flavor for everyone; be it spicy, sweet, smoky, sour or salty. I grabbed several of each, just to be safe.

I put out a platter with each flavor of wings and an array of dipping sauces—blue cheese, ranch, BBQ, honey mustard, Frank’s and Sriracha—along with a couple of my own creations. I also served the Orange Glazed Boneless wings with fried rice made daily in the deli, and topped an Albertsons take-and-bake cheese pizza with Buttery Buffalo Boneless wings. I also paired Sweet BBQ Boneless wings with romaine lettuce, sliced cheese, and ranch dressing to make creamy, smoky tortilla wraps.

Drawing from past success with these tasty wings, I know I won’t have to worry about boxing up left-overs. Hopefully, there won’t be any last-minute party-hosting audibles next year. But if there are, I know how to win this game.

21 Responses to Ready-To-Eat Chicken Wings

1. Wing Lover 10/04/2014 at 7:04 pm

Do these wings have gluten? I’ve had them and they are excellent.

• Customer Care Customer Care 13/04/2014 at 12:05 pm

I’m glad you enjoy the wings, Wing Lover! Since our wings are handled, prepared and packaged in a food service environment; we cannot in good conscience, advise you that it does not contain gluten or other know allergens found within the Deli. I hope this information helps. ~Marie

2. alan rodriguez 28/04/2014 at 10:59 pm

i get breaded hot and out hot sauce in top.. havent had them in mnths… calories per servings?

• Customer Care Customer Care 29/04/2014 at 2:01 am

Great question, Alan. You can find the nutrition information for many of the deli items by visiting the deli department, and speaking with one of our friendly associates. Hope this helps! ~Cindy

3. Karen Erdrich 08/05/2014 at 3:10 pm

I didnt realize I could get nutrition info at deli dept til just now. Can you give me the nutrition info for the salt/vinegar wings.

I never know how to count the pieces. is a wing EITHER one “Drummette” or “wingette” or is a WING 2 pc.

• Customer Care Customer Care 12/05/2014 at 11:00 am

Good question, Karen. The serving size for the Salt & Vinegar Wings is 3 oz. One serving has 250 calories and 170 calories are from fat (19 g of fat). If you need additional information or have other questions, please let us know. The deli at your favorite store can also give you further nutritional information. Thanks for stopping by our page. ~Kimberly

4. ms. mcclain 28/05/2014 at 5:23 pm

wanting to know how much a 50 pc. fried chicken was fried chicken wings

• Customer Care Customer Care 29/05/2014 at 3:59 am

I’d be happy to check for you, Ms. Mcclain. Which store do you shop? I await your reply, thanks! ~Cindy

5. Eric 12/06/2014 at 12:53 pm

What are the nutrition facts for the buffalo style chicken wings? Mainly the carbs.

• Customer Care Customer Care 13/06/2014 at 9:35 am

I’d be more than happy to get this information for you, Eric. Since product details are available in your local store deli, I’d like to check with them. Which Albertsons location do you normally shop? I hope to hear back from you soon. ~Kimberly

6. Catharine May 13/06/2014 at 10:18 am

When I asked the deli at my store for nutritional information, they said they can’t give it. I’d rather have the calories for an actual wing (drummette or wing/flat). I’m addicted to the salt and vinegar wings.

• Customer Care Customer Care 14/06/2014 at 6:54 pm

I’ll be happy to see if I can get you that information, Catharine. Please email me at AlbertsonsHelprs@albertsons.com with your store location and preferred method of contact and I’ll do my best to get you that nutritional information. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon. ~Marie

7. Debbie 27/06/2014 at 6:11 pm

Do your wings contain eggs?

8. Dana 30/06/2014 at 11:23 am

How much is 100 pc. of Fried Chicken?

• Customer Care Customer Care 30/06/2014 at 5:13 pm

Hi Dana! If you’re referring to the Chicken Party Pack it generally runs around $79.99. My suggestion would be to contact your local store in case there are price variances. I hope you have a great rest of your week, and thank you for stopping by our blog! ~Shasta

9. Dave 29/07/2014 at 5:59 pm

Do you publish recipes for these wings? I’ve been looking for a good spicy, dry (no sauce), non-buffalo wing recipe and yours are great. Thank you.

10. Hung 12/08/2014 at 12:48 pm

Hi, my child is highly allergic to eggs and milk so I was wondering if your fried chicken uses either.

• Customer Care Customer Care 12/08/2014 at 4:13 pm

We’d be happy to research that allergen information, Hung. Which Albertsons do you generally shop at? We hope to hear back from you soon. ~Zachary

11. Kimberly Stuhr 17/08/2014 at 11:08 am

Can you get your fried chicken pack you have shipped to me and how much would it cost?

Kimberly Stuhr

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/08/2014 at 1:23 am

Hi, Kimberly. At this time we do not have delivery options available to ship direct to customers. Please contact your store for pricing information as they may vary. Hope this helps! ~Victor