Monopoly Winners Thru March 20!

Erin

Mar 25th, 2014

Monopoly

Here is the updated list of Monopoly winners!  There are still chances for you to win too!  Shop. Play. Win.

$500 Apple iPad Air
Jennifer A. (Gilbert, AZ)
Olivia A. (San Diego, CA)
Angelica B. (Pueblo, CO)Thimble
Melissa C. (Wilmington, CA)
Dennise C. (Boise, ID)
Krystal G. (La Crescenta, CA)
Elaine G. (Northridge, CA)
Leslie H. (Eagle, ID)
Christina J. (Albuquerque, NM)
Kathleen L. (Tohatch, NM)
Melinda N. (Boise, ID)
Maria P. (Sun City, CA)
Olga R. (El Paso, TX)
Mark S. (Loveland, CO)
Tyce V. (Missoula, MT)
Melanie Y. (Dallas, TX)

$500 Xbox One
Nicolas A. (Colorado Springs, CO)
Christa B. (Billings, MT)
Tracy C. (Simi Valley, CA)
Susan D. (Cut Bank, MT)
Andrea F. (Fairfield, WA)
Robert H. (Mesa, AZ)
Jonathan M. (Laramie, WY)
Mike M. (Albuquerque, NM)Boardwalk
Yoni P. (Portland, OR)
Gary S. (Kent, WA)
Telo S. (Goleta, CA)
Michael S. (Gallup, NM)
Aileen S. (Azle, TX)
Gregory D. (Great Falls, MT)

$1,000 Free Groceries
Lawrence B. (Las Lunas, NM)
Mary C. (Anaconda, MT)
Rita C. (Albuquerque, NM)
Dennis D. (Albuquerque, NM)
Maria E. (Lake Elsinore, CA)
Stacey F. (Brea, CA)
Guillermo G. (Redondo Beach, CA)
Micah H. (Laramie, WY)
Hilary M. (Fort Worth, TX)
Kimberly M. (El Centro, CA)
Yadira O. (Yakima, WA)
Amanda R. (Lake Stevens, WA)
Thomas W. (Lakewood, CO)

$2,500 Free GroceriesDice
Edgardo P. (Spring Valley, CA)
Carroll P. (Arlington, TX)
Loy S. (Wolf Point, MT)
Alma W. (Albuquerque, NM)
Carl Y. (Manchester, WA)

$5,000 ATV/Camping Package
Robert M. (Grants Pass, OR)
Robert R. (Mission Viejo, CA)

$10,000 Vacation
Ashley S. (Scottsdale, AZ)

$25,000 Back Yard Makeover
Sally R. (Del Mar, CA)

$1,000 Sweepstakes
Matthew, C. (Dallas, TX)
Leslie D. (Tempe, AZ)
Steve D. (Albuquerque, NM)
Roberta L. (Colorado Springs, CO)
Christina S. (Tacoma, WA)

54 Responses to Monopoly Winners Thru March 20!

1. April 25/03/2014 at 1:53 pm

Still no winners in Nevada. Let’s go Silver State!

2. sharon a sales 25/03/2014 at 6:28 pm

Annoying that after I signed up I cannot access the website to enter the extremely long code to see if I have a winning ticket. Pressing forgot password does absolutely nothing. I can however log onto the albertsons website to see everything else.

I remember having trouble signing up to begin with and was able to check the tickets one time. Maybe rethink your game to make them not so annoying!

3. T. Perry 26/03/2014 at 11:59 am

Having a lot of problem with these Albertson people.

4. Betty 26/03/2014 at 2:21 pm

I took my winning letters and numbers to Albertsons and the girl didn`t know what to do with it!! Told me to get on website and post again, I am unable to get on the site to put in my new codes after shopping yesterday.

• Customer Care Customer Care 27/03/2014 at 2:21 am

Hello, Betty. We apologize for that. Please provide the store location so that we may further assist with this issue. We await your response. ~Stephanie

5. Carol 26/03/2014 at 6:04 pm

how do we get to the game link to play the sweepstakes??????????????????

6. Michael 27/03/2014 at 6:34 pm

I haven’t won anything yet, but am hoping for ipad air.

7. Kathleen Metcalf 27/03/2014 at 9:41 pm

still does not allow us in to put in the codes.
    I agree with Sharon Sales email. This should not be this difficult. It took forever to register where we could get in to Albertsons. Then there is no game link. I finally found the about info and now it does not recognize me. You need help on your website to get this fixed.

• Customer Care Customer Care 29/03/2014 at 7:54 am

Good Morning to you, Kathleen. I apologize if this process is at all confusing. Please remember that the Play Monopoly website is completely different from our Albertsons home page so once you’re at the game link (https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us) you will need to register through that site. Also please note that this game and website are not supported on any mobile devices like smartphones and tablets. I hope this helps and if you still can’t get in to enter codes please contact us back so that we can get this figured out. ~Wayne

8. Peggy Armbrust 29/03/2014 at 12:14 am

I have entried one of my codes and then this message came up….download the game prize form now,or view it anytime from the code history page. Hold onto game ticket until end of promotion. I might have a wining code#. Where do I find this at?

• Customer Care Customer Care 29/03/2014 at 9:14 am

Good Morning, Peggy. To view your winning codes is simple. First you log in to the Monopoly game site. Once there you should see a few categories at the top of the screen the second one saying “code history”. You go into the code history tab and you can review every code you’ve entered on your account. From that screen you can also select and print out your winning tickets to take to the store with the game ticket containing the code during your next visit. Hope this helps and if you have any additional questions let us know. ~Wayne

9. Gail DeLong 29/03/2014 at 8:16 am

Can’t even get the site to load to be able to enter coupons. This is extremely annoying…and I was (note past tense) going to go shopping at Albertsons today……..

• Customer Care Customer Care 30/03/2014 at 4:36 am

Hello, Gail. We are able to access the site without any troubles. Are you on a Computer or Lap Top? The site does not support any other devices. If you are still having issues, please let us know. ~Stephanie

10. Sandra Barron 29/03/2014 at 11:38 am

I have been trying all morning on the other web-site to register my codes? Can I bring them all in to the store here to get them registered?

• Customer Care Customer Care 30/03/2014 at 4:37 am

Hello, Sandra. We are able to access the site without any troubles. Are you on a Computer or Lap Top or a mobile device? The site does not support any mobile devices. The codes can also be mailed in. If you would like the address and instructions let us know. ~Stephanie

11. Sandra Barron 29/03/2014 at 11:42 am

The web page is saying it is not available, how can I get my codes entered? I have went to every web-site posted here.

12. Sandra Barron 29/03/2014 at 1:10 pm

Cannot enter codes, it is saying web-site cannot be found at the one you previously listed in comments/

13. Matt D 30/03/2014 at 7:12 am

It would really be nice to have a link in the Albertsons “myAlbertsons” section to the game site. I also as those above was not able to get back into the game site from the MyAlbertsons site. Customer service for this should be more well thought out on this end I guess.

• Customer Care Customer Care 30/03/2014 at 7:55 am

Sorry you’re having trouble finding the Monopoly link on our website, Matt. On our homepage at Albertsons.com there is a large image in the center of the page that will scroll through various offers or products, the Monopoly link will be the first image shown. If you do not see it there, scroll down to the bottom of the homepage and the image will be listed again. For your convenience, here is the direct link to the Monopoly website: https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us – Please keep in mind that the Monopoly website is not compatible with mobile devices. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great rest of your day. ~Kimberly

14. Pamela Walters 30/03/2014 at 4:23 pm

Have tried to go in to enter codes and getting website down response. I have been able to enter in the past. Hope this is temporary.

15. chris 31/03/2014 at 12:53 am

Yeah no ones has one in Nevada yet, COME ON SILVER STATE!! (hopefully its me! =)

16. Alec 31/03/2014 at 6:58 am

website is down again and I am on my desktop fyi

• Customer Care Customer Care 31/03/2014 at 2:55 pm

Good afternoon, Alec. For any sort of help with the online game we ask that you contact online game support. Their email address is gamesupport@playmonopoly.us and they will be able to assist you with any questions or concerns you have about the online game. Thanks for playing! ~Marie

17. Mike 31/03/2014 at 8:53 pm

Monopoly instructions say to go to Albertsons.com and click on game link? Where is this game link located. I didn’t fink anything that said game link

18. Shirley Roberts 01/04/2014 at 1:32 am

I was checked out in the Tujunga,CA store on about 4PM on 3-23 -14. The checker made a mistake in the change in the woman ahead of me. Then she forgot to give me $80 change. Both the woman ahead of me and myself caught the error. She would be looking for a job if I was her employer. She didn’t even apologize for her error to either of us.

• Customer Care Customer Care 01/04/2014 at 2:02 am

Hello, Shirley. I’m sorry to hear that this happened to you. I’ve brought this to the attention of the Store Director for their immediate review. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, and I hope you have a good week! ~Cindy

19. Jim VanDam 01/04/2014 at 2:34 pm

Not able to login as a returning player. Email address enters fine, but not able to login password. The password box dissappears every time (ten attempts) I try to enter the cursor or tab down. ????
    Is this a problem on my end or yours????

• Customer Care Customer Care 02/04/2014 at 8:48 am

We don’t seem to be having a problem here and we have not received reports from any other customers, Jim. The first thing you would want to do clear your cookies and temporary Internet files, then try again. Using a different Internet browser may also help. If the site still does not work for you, you will want to reach out to the Monopoly Game website support team as they will be able to best assist you with any issues. You can contact them at https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us/game/contactUs – Thanks for being an Albertsons customer and I hope you have a good rest of your day. ~Kimberly

20. MIRIAM CRUZ 01/04/2014 at 6:13 pm

When am I going to win any prizes? I have been playing Alberson’s Monopoly since Feb 2014. Thank you for your support.

21. Shane 02/04/2014 at 12:01 pm

Arizona customers barely win because The Employees are so stingy with the stamps. I have been palying for 3 years and never win not even a $25 gift cards. The receipt show 1 stamp but geez I spend $50. Common give us more stamps. The AZ Albertsons will end up with thousands of Stamps at the end of the promotion

• Customer Care Customer Care 02/04/2014 at 12:57 pm

Thank you for the feedback, Shane. Please know that the game pieces were distributed to our stores at random, so we don’t know what pieces went where. Also, we did change the way game pieces are distributed this year so there’s enough to go around. So, you will get one game piece on every transaction, one game piece for every bonus vendor item you purchase (which should be marked on the shelf) and one game piece of every 10 “Bonus Buy” items you purchase (again, these products should be marked). I have shared your comments with our Marketing Team. Thank you for shopping at Albertsons and good luck! ~Marie

22. Daniel C. 02/04/2014 at 12:19 pm

Looks like all the winning tickets are in the West and Southwest states. Guess I’ve been wasting my money in illinois. Back to Walmart and Meijers.

• Customer Care Customer Care 02/04/2014 at 12:57 pm

Sorry for the confusion, Daniel, but this list is only for winners at our Albertsons stores (which are primarily in the West and Southwest states). Please visit http://www.jewelosco.com for information about winners in Illinois. Thank you! ~Marie

23. Dixie 12/04/2014 at 11:59 am

I also am unable to login to post my game codes. I was able to do it once. When I click Forgot Password, I get nothing. What is going on?

24. Auntieaud 05/05/2014 at 3:05 pm

Not even one winner from Utah. What is up with that?

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/05/2014 at 7:49 am

We’ve had various winners from all over, Auntieaud. This page is not a comprehensive list of winners, but rather a list of featured winners. If you are interested in receiving the Major Prize Winner’s list for prizes with a $600 value or greater, send a first class stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Monopoly® MON-07 Game Winners, P. O. Box 813397, Smyrna, GA 30081. Requests must be received by June 26, 2014. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great rest of your day. ~Kimberly

25. Jared 11/05/2014 at 12:51 pm

I’m on my laptop. I’m using the link https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us/ I’ve used multiple browsers and keep encountering “502 bad gateway” is there any other way to enter codes besides mailing them in?

• Customer Care Customer Care 11/05/2014 at 8:14 pm

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience this morning, Jared. The issue should be cleared up for everyone. Let us know if you are still unable to access the site. Good luck! ~Victor

26. Erica 19/05/2014 at 4:31 pm

I have been shopping at Alby’s forevvvvver!! I am playing the game, but 1 win away from everything lol…prolly like everyone else. Tomorrow is the last day and I have 24 free tickets to redeem, maybe I will get lucky just like some of these other WA folks! I was excited to know I pulled an instant winner for a jar of Hershey spread…lolololol no one eats that in my family but I was glad to win something! Wish me luck ya’ll! And good luck to all of you! :)

27. Brandey 20/05/2014 at 2:57 am

Is it too late to enter codes? I have entered 50 in the last half hour & not one has been a winner, not even for 2 free game tickets. I have never entered so many with no hits at all before. Are they deactivated?

• Customer Care Customer Care 20/05/2014 at 5:05 am

Good Morning, Brandey. It is not to late to enter your game tickets. The game ends today 5/20/14. Since you’re a registered player, all of the codes you’ve entered online have placed you in the Online Sweepstakes. Keep an eye on your email to see if you’re one of our two lucky winners each week or our Grand Prize Online Sweepstakes winner, and good luck! ~Cindy

28. Brandey 20/05/2014 at 3:17 am

Yesterday I had codes win about every 10-12 entries. I just entered 71 codes with nothing. My 8 year old boy has been trying so hard to help win an xbox. He finally fell asleep after opening 125 game pieces we earned about 3 hours ago still hoping by morning some of the online codes would win him an xbox. …or SOMETHING more than a can of raviolis. I am shocked ……after 71 codes & nothing…..#CVXP3571H# my brain hurts.

29. Rebecca 20/05/2014 at 10:52 am

I was wondering if there is an updated list as to how many winners there have been to date in each category?

• Customer Care Customer Care 21/05/2014 at 4:12 am

Hey there, Rebecca. We will be posting an updated list soon. Be on the lookout for the new list, and I hope you have a good day! ~Cindy

30. MHall 22/05/2014 at 1:18 pm

I just got done opening ~2,000 tickets and only found 2 rare pieces with both going to prizes that need two rare pieces each, so didn’t win. REALLY out of 2000 tickets can’t even win $5 on the board :(

• Customer Care Customer Care 22/05/2014 at 2:28 pm

Sorry to hear of your disappointment, MHall. Keep in mind that the odds of winning a specific prize is based on the likelihood of obtaining the one rare game marker needed to win said prize. There are also semi-rare game markers that are printed with odds of 1 in 5,000 game tickets. For further details, check out the Official Rules at https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us/view/rules – Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. ~Kimberly

31. MICHELLE 29/05/2014 at 12:46 pm

I have asked three different times and no answer when is the last day to imput 12 digets to see if we one any thins? seems like nothing with over 1500 i imputed

32. michelle 29/05/2014 at 1:36 pm

I have 1380 more to imput is it two late to do it? is it worth imputting 1380 more will there be any winnings.

33. James Rex Hartman 12/06/2014 at 1:08 pm

I can’t believe that I spent all this time and effort to play this game, and I didn’t win anything. Absolutely nothing….not even a free bottle of soda pop.

The last time I played this game a year ago, I won a lot of things….candy, soda pop, it was great to WIN SOMETHING.

So this time though not a dam*ed thing. So the game is rigged. The sponsors have cheapened out, became greedy. So now I shop at Stater Bros. and Ralphs.

Of course no one won the million dollar prize this time. There were three one million dollar prizes, and no one won even one of them…..does the term BS mean anything to you?

• Customer Care Customer Care 13/06/2014 at 2:44 am

Hello, James. We thank you for taking the time to contact us with your experience. We are constantly striving to improve customer service and appreciate your feedback. We will make sure that the Promotions Team is made aware of your comments. ~Stephanie