Monopoly Winners to Date!

Erin

Mar 18th, 2014

Monopoly

We’ve had so many winners so far this year with Monopoly!  Shop, Play, Win –> www.albertsons.playmonopoly.us

$500 Apple iPad AirMonopoly Board Game
Jennifer A. (Gilbert, AZ)
Olivia A. (San Diego, CA)
Angelica B. (Pueblo, CO)
Melissa C. (Wilmington, CA)
Krystal G. (La Crescenta, CA)
Martha G. (Philadelphia, PA)
Elaine G. (Northridge, CA)
Leslie H. (Eagle, ID)
Olga R. (El Paso, TX)
Melanie Y. (Dallas, TX)

$500 Xbox One
Nicholas A. (Colorado Springs, CO)
Christa B. (Billings, MT)
Tracy C. (Simi Valley, CA)
Susan D. (Cut Bank, MT)
Theodore F. (Eugene, OR)
Brittny F. (Laramie, WY)
Yoni P. (Portland, OR)

$1,000 Free Groceries
Lawrence, B. (Los Lunas, NM)
Mary C. (Anaconda, MT)
Rita C. (Albuquerque, NM)
Dennis D. (Albuquerque, NM)
Guillermo G. (Redondo Beach, CA)
Hilary M. (Fort Worth, TX)
Kimberly M. (El Centro, CA)
Yadira O. (Yakima, WA)
Amanda R. (Lake Stevens, WA)

$2,500 Free GroceriesMonopoly Board Game
Edgardo P. (Spring Valley, CA)
Caroline P. (Biddeford, ME)
Carroll P. (Arlington, TX)
Alma W. (Albuquerque, NM)
Carl Y. (Manchester, WA)

$5,000 ATV/Camping Package
Martin A. (Logan Township, NM)
Robert M. (Grants Pass, OR)

$10,000 Vacation
Robert R. (Mission Viejo, CA)
Ashley S. (Scottsdale, AZ)

$25,000 Backyard Makeover
Sally R. (Del Mar, CA)

ONLINE – $500 Grocery Gift Card
Lisa H. (Lakeside, CA)

Monopoly Sweepstakes – $1,000
Leslie D. (Tempe, AZ)
Roberta L. (Colorado Springs, CO)

277 Responses to Monopoly Winners to Date!

1. Arthur smith 18/03/2014 at 2:57 pm

I’d like to see that Tucson has some
    Contest winners as it has several stores
    In locations throughout the city. Thank you

2. Cheryal Adams 18/03/2014 at 3:58 pm

How evenly divided are the playing pieces.. I play every year and miss by one on most of the categories… there are very few winners from Texas…. just wondering!

• Customer Care Customer Care 19/03/2014 at 1:40 pm

The playing pieces were sent at random to all of our Albertsons LLC and New Albertsons Inc. stores nationwide, Cheryal. Please check our Official Rules for more information and odds of winning at https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us – You still have until May 20th to collect pieces, so you never know who might win next! Thank you for shopping at Albertsons and good luck with the game! ~Marie

3. Eileen Wagner 18/03/2014 at 4:56 pm

am I registered or not

4. Gerry Kulz 18/03/2014 at 5:00 pm

Where are the Nevada winners?

• Customer Care Customer Care 27/03/2014 at 1:21 pm

Hello there, Gerry. There are no winners from Nevada yet, but there is still a chance as the game will continue through May 20th! Thanks for playing! ~Zachary

5. Eileen Wagner 18/03/2014 at 5:23 pm

How have these people won? There is not

a single one where I live: Arroyo Grande CA

• Customer Care Customer Care 19/03/2014 at 1:40 pm

Hey Eileen, thanks for your questions! I see that our Customer Care Center is working with you to resolve your registration issues at this time. For the winners, they have won by shopping at Albertsons and playing Monopoly! There’s still lots of game to play and prizes to win! Best of luck to you and I hope you have a great rest of your day. ~Marie

6. Nicolette 18/03/2014 at 6:46 pm

I live in Las Vegas, NV and I’ve been playing the Monopoly game since it started the game. I have not won. I noticed nobody from the state of Nevada has won. What’s up with that?!

• Customer Care Customer Care 19/03/2014 at 3:13 pm

I’m sorry to hear that you have not had very good luck there, Nicolette. You still have until May 20th to collect the tickets, so who knows, maybe you will be the one to turn Nevada’s luck around! Thanks for playing! ~Zachary

7. shyla 18/03/2014 at 6:58 pm

I ve bought SO much stuff at Alberstons, and I have put soooo many codes online , all of my tickets are all the same series mon 07 and have not varied in any way. I shop at the Richland and Kennewick locations in Washington State. This is really frustrating and makes me feel like its impposiable to win anything when I have been shopping and eating lunch here EVERYDAY since the sweepstakes started….and all my tickets are the exact same!!!!

• Customer Care Customer Care 19/03/2014 at 3:19 pm

I’m sorry to hear that you have been receiving multiple duplicate tickets, Shyla. I can certainly understand how this could be disheartening. Please keep in mind that we still have about two months left in the game, so there is still a chance to win! We appreciate you taking the time to post, and hope you have a great day. ~Zachary

8. TERESA SARGENT-MAIDEN 18/03/2014 at 7:20 pm

SEEING THE LIST OF WINNERS MAKES ME HAPPY FOR THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES. KUDOS FOR THEIR DETERMINATION IN PLAYING THE GAME. I HOPE TO SEE MY NAME IN THE LIST SOMEDAY SOON!

TERESA

9. MARY PINKERTON 18/03/2014 at 8:49 pm

I HAVE BEEB TOLD I HAVE WON A PRIZE ONLINE. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

• Customer Care Customer Care 19/03/2014 at 3:26 pm

Congratulations, Mary! Here is what you will want to do:

1.Login to your account.
      2.Once logged in, click on “Code History” in the top navigation. Select the forms you would like to print and select “Print Selected Prize Forms”.
      3.Fill out the form with the appropriate information. Depending on your prize level, the form will indicate whether you should mail it in or redeem it at your local Albertsons.

Thanks for playing! ~Zachary

10. Angelica m DeLarosa 19/03/2014 at 5:41 am

I had some online wins my old email address was angelicadlr26@gmail.com i never redom them i printed them out wht should i do

• Customer Care Customer Care 19/03/2014 at 3:34 pm

Hello there, Angelica. To access your account, you can log in with your old email address. If you don’t remember your password, there is a “Forgot my Password” link for you to follow. Thanks for playing! ~Zachary

11. HEBA 19/03/2014 at 10:23 am

i NOTICED THAT EVERY YEAR THE WINNERS ARE FROM MAINLY FROM TEXAS OR CALIFORNIA !!! NO LOUISIANA!!

• Customer Care Customer Care 19/03/2014 at 3:41 pm

Hello there, HEBA. There have been no winners from LA yet this year, but please keep in mind that tickets will still be distributed through the 20th of May, so this very well may change! Thanks for playing! ~Zachary

12. linda hindmarch 19/03/2014 at 4:42 pm

all I want to do is enter codes. keep getting blocked out

13. Jo 20/03/2014 at 10:20 am

I don’t see where to enter the online codes. What do I click on? Thanks

14. Samylleth 20/03/2014 at 10:30 am

Do all stores have the same chance at having the wining tickets? or are there only 3 (million Dollar), 3 (Dream home), 8 (100k Cash) rare tickets for the major prices?

• Customer Care Customer Care 20/03/2014 at 12:36 pm

They sure do, Samylleth! The game pieces were sent out at random to all of our stores nationwide, so who knows where they popped up! Just keep checking your game pieces. You just might get lucky enough to get one of those rare ones. ~Marie

15. Corrine Nagel 20/03/2014 at 1:20 pm

I, too, get frustrated about just missing a win by just one ticket. I have even shopped other stores and get the same tickets. What goes.

Then when I entered one of my (winning) tickets, I get the comment,”this belongs to an associate. How can that be?

Sincerely, Corrine

• Customer Care Customer Care 20/03/2014 at 3:19 pm

I’m sorry for the frustration this has caused you, Corrine. We do have two separate games going on: one for our customers and one for our associates. The associate game is different as it has a different prize pool and odds of winning. The game pieces and game board for customers are blue, whereas they are green for associates. If you were given an associate Game piece in error, you should be able to return it to the Customer Service Desk in exchange for the customer game piece. You can also find out more by visiting https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us – Thank you for your comments and I hope you have a good rest of your day. ~Marie

16. Mayra 21/03/2014 at 8:50 am

Where can I get a board game? :(

• Customer Care Customer Care 21/03/2014 at 1:52 pm

Hello there, Mayra. You can find a game board for Monopoly at your local Albertsons! Simply inquire at the register or at customer service. Thanks for playing! ~Zachary

17. Adam 21/03/2014 at 8:14 pm

Where can we see the list of associates that have won a prize?

• Customer Care Customer Care 23/03/2014 at 10:46 am

Hello, Adam. We don’t currently have a list of all of the winners, but when the game is over you can request a list of all of the winners. Have fun and good luck! ~Wayne

18. Monica Ledesma 22/03/2014 at 2:07 pm

I have a winning ticket, but I don;t know how to claim the prize, my printer is not working and don;t know if is other way to know and clim the prize.

• Customer Care Customer Care 23/03/2014 at 12:30 pm

Good question, Monica. Any of the online tickets or prizes need to be printed to be redeemed. Since your printer is not working right now, you might try printing it off at a friend’s house, or some libraries also have the ability to print from the Internet. To claim the prize, the printed copy does need to be turned in to the customer service desk at you local Albertsons store. Best of Luck! I hope you have a good rest of your day. ~Kimberly

19. Gail 22/03/2014 at 10:10 pm

Interesting how the big ticket prizes are always won in the more affluent areas of CA.

• Customer Care Customer Care 23/03/2014 at 12:31 pm

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention, Gail. The Monopoly game pieces are distributed to our stores randomly and not based on location. For the best information on the odds of winning, please see the Official Rules at https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us/view/rules – I hope this answers your questions and I hope you have a great rest of your day. ~Kimberly

20. Sylwester 22/03/2014 at 11:33 pm

No winners in Illinois… that must be a joke!

• Customer Care Customer Care 23/03/2014 at 12:50 pm

Only the winners at our Albertsons store will be posted on this page, Sylwester. For information about winners at our Jewel-Osco stores, check out the Jewel-Osco Blog page. One of the winners has been featured at http://www.jewelosco.com/2014/03/shop-play-winner/ – Updates on winners have also been posted on the Jewel-Osco Facebook page. For a list of winners of prizes valued over $600, you can send a request in by mail; additional details are available in the game’s Official Rules. For the Jewel-Osco Official Rules please go to https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us/view/rules – I hope this helps! Have a great day. ~Kimberly

21. SEAN 23/03/2014 at 1:55 pm

i just spent 3 hours playing this game. what a wast of time.

• Customer Care Customer Care 23/03/2014 at 4:40 pm

Thank you for your feedback, Sean. I’m sorry you’re not enjoying the game. I have shared your comments with our Marketing Team. There are still lots of prizes to win, plus each code you enter puts your name in our sweepstakes where you could be a winner of $1,000 or even $15,000 dollars! Thank you for shopping at Albertsons and have a great day. ~Marie

22. Sandy Christensen 23/03/2014 at 8:45 pm

Yep, I’m getting frustrated too! I have filled up 4 boards with repeat pieces and every section is missing 1 piece. That’s a heck of a lot ($) of groceries! But on the bright side, I did win five dollars last year ;)

23. Melonie Tucson, AZ 24/03/2014 at 11:26 am

I won an Apple IPAD Air and the process to claim the prize is ridiculous. I gave them my game pieces 2 weeks ago and i haven’t heard anything. They said that their corporate office is supposed to call me but i haven’t heard anything from anyone. The lady at the Albertsons i go to said it could take up to 2 months. That a really dumb process, plus i didn’t even get anything from them, like a receipt stating i had won. They just took my game piece and said i would hear from corporate.

• Customer Care Customer Care 25/03/2014 at 5:34 am

Good Morning, Melonie. The Sponsor will notify the potential winner of the official judging agency’s decision within twenty-one (21) days after receipt of the prize claim materials from the potential winner. We recommend you keep a copy of your High Level Prize Form and submitted promotion materials for your files before you submit them because once materials are submitted they become the property of the sponsor and will not be returned. Once the submitted prize claim has been verified a winner by the Sponsor, the prize will be awarded. Have a great day! ~Cindy

24. Brenda Nutter 24/03/2014 at 12:35 pm

Where do I play on line? I can’t find any place to enter my codes. This is the hardest game to figure out how to play!

25. HEIDI BYLER 24/03/2014 at 4:19 pm

I keep shopping for groceries and all I ever get is repeat game pieces…. I feel like shopping else where would be a lot cheaper and maybe I could win a game somewhere else. I’m sick of getting repeat game pieces and I never get anything new.

26. Shawn and Gina LaPlant 25/03/2014 at 11:31 am

We share the frustration that everyone else has. We are from Klamath Falls, OR, and it seems that all we get are duplicate game pieces. We are just one piece away from winning almost every prize. Huh, doesn’t that seem ironic.

• Customer Care Customer Care 25/03/2014 at 2:16 pm

Keep on searching, Shawn and Gina; there are a lot of common pieces and a 1 in 5000 chance to get a semi-rare piece. For our top prizes, there is only one rare piece per prize available, so you may run into a lot of duplicates. Please check out our Official Rules and Odds of Winning at https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us for more information. I have shared your comments with our Marketing Team. Thank you for playing and I wish you the best! ~Marie

27. Julie 25/03/2014 at 12:14 pm

I have suggestion for the team working on next year’s game: Please come up with an easier way to check tickets. You could put a bar code or a QR code that can be scanned.

I play every year, and we’ve never won more than a couple of free items and a $1. But I keep coming back because I know there is a chance I could win the big one (or even a small one!)

• Customer Care Customer Care 25/03/2014 at 2:15 pm

Those are some great suggestions, Julie. I have shared them with our Marketing Team to see if we can implement these features in the future. I hope you continue to play and enjoy the Monopoly game. I wish you the best of luck! ~Marie

28. shwan Gina laplant 25/03/2014 at 11:23 pm

I thank all this is a joke to get people to spend more money and not get any prize .there’s a lot of people playing this game and not happy at all and all u people do is say u share it with the team.and nothing will be done at all. Don’t waste time to answer me .other people good luck

29. dewayne 27/03/2014 at 10:52 pm

Nice to see a neighboring town called Grants Pass Oregon had a winner. Let’s me have hope on this side of the world. We always hear about winners back east.

30. Michelle Soto 28/03/2014 at 11:58 am

You might want to consider posting the game board to the website. They didn’t have any at the registers and it’s crazy to drive 50 miles just to pick one up. Would like to see if I’m even close. Online would really be nice and maybe save you some printing fees as well.

• Customer Care Customer Care 29/03/2014 at 8:12 am

Thank you for the suggestion, Michelle! I’ll be sure to get this over to our marketing department. Have a great day. ~Wayne

31. Jon Holliday 28/03/2014 at 1:32 pm

I won a $25 gift card. My question is, do I have to submit my entire game board to collect my prize? All of my other tickets are attached and I don’t want to lose them.

• Customer Care Customer Care 29/03/2014 at 8:14 am

Not to worry, Jon. To claim your prize you simply take your game board with the pieces into the store’s customer service desk. There they will transfer the winning pieces to a brand new game board and you can continue to play using your old game board. Hope this helps! ~Wayne

32. kristy borgens 28/03/2014 at 6:11 pm

Rumor has it the associate tickets are all out! This is very disappointing to alot of employees at my store. Whats the deal with that anyways? Theres still 7 weeks till its over!

• Customer Care Customer Care 29/03/2014 at 4:50 pm

Good morning, Kristy. We are still confirming whether all of the tickets are gone in your area. The Monopoly game has been extremely successful this year and we thank everyone participating. Please be patient, we will let you know as soon as we have more information regarding the availability of more tickets. Also remember that the game doesn’t stop after the tickets are all handed out. Every code you enter online enters you for a chance at those weekly sweepstake drawings. Best of luck and have fun with the game! ~Wayne

33. Kristi 30/03/2014 at 5:02 pm

I got on to see the winners and noticed these comments. It is funny that individuals are mad because they are not winning. It is a game guys. That’s the point. If you are going to get so frustrated then don’t play. Don’t be such a poor sport. It is no different than a lottery ticket. People buy lottery tickets for years for the hope of winning and, unfortunately, few win. It’s just a game. Have fun and good Luck.

34. Henry 31/03/2014 at 2:03 pm

I received game pieces X801, X802, X804, AND X806. I need only X803 AND X805 for the $1,000,000 prize, by the way. If anyone has these pieces will you offer them to me? For the vehicle, I have game pieces marked T817, T818, and T819, so I only need the last two game pieces (T820 and T821), for the vehicle.

35. Jennifer 31/03/2014 at 4:56 pm

Henry, I have the exact same ones for the $1 million and the vehicle. They must be the mass produced pieces.

36. Daejha Milan 01/04/2014 at 12:17 pm

I am also from Las Vegas and I am not complaining because I have not won but, I am wondering if ANYWHERE in Nevada was sent winning tickets?!?! I see this alot with other nationwide sweepstakes and giveaways. Nevada is NEVER a winner. Locals have nothing to do with gambling and these casinos and we shouldn’t be punished because we live here. If we’re not going to be treated the same as every other state then please refrain from offering these things to us. JS

• Customer Care Customer Care 01/04/2014 at 1:55 pm

The game tickets are packaged by a third-party and were sent out to our stores at random, Daejha, so we actually have no control over what tickets were sent where. There is still plenty of game to play and prizes to win, so you never know when someone from Nevada will appear on our Winner’s List. Thank you for playing and I wish you and all of our other Nevada residents good luck! ~Marie

37. Daejha Milan 01/04/2014 at 12:18 pm

Also, Congrats to all the winners so far!

38. Eileen Wagner 01/04/2014 at 3:33 pm

Well.am I registered or not?

I thought you could get more than 2 bonus tickets. Am I eligible for anything besides

that on line. I know about the rare pieces and they are very rare.

39. Sue 01/04/2014 at 10:16 pm

Exciting to see a few Montana winners!

40. Kevin 02/04/2014 at 8:44 am

I play this game every time and its gotta be a scam cause 90% of the winners are in California go figure I HAVENT HEARD OF ANY WINNERS NOT EVEN ONE WINNER IN LAS VEGAS I THINK ITS TIME TO SHOP ELSWHERE LIKE SMITHS STOP WASTING YOUR TIME LAS VEGAS ITS A SCAM

• Customer Care Customer Care 02/04/2014 at 1:15 pm

I’m sorry to hear you feel that way, Kevin. The game pieces are packed by a third party and distributed to our stores at random, so we don’t know what pieces are going where. There is still lots of game to play and prizes to win, so we hope all of our Nevada customers keep looking and have fun while shopping! Thank you for your comments and have a good rest of your day. ~Marie

41. Sylwester 02/04/2014 at 5:46 pm

I like the game, I like the discounts, I like the idea… but I don’t like that majority of the prize pool is awarded in small product discounts. I received maybe a hundred of them and I used maybe one. They are typically for items my family does not need.

I do understand the concept of promoting sales, but believe me, I am immune to buying items I don’t want.

I think that Albertson’s should devote more than $10mil out of $55mil to real prizes. As I see it the parking lots of your stores are nearly fool and you are the biggest winners in this game.

I personally stacked up on all none perishables that we use in our household. I have spend about $800 and I went through over 500 tickets . All I won was a box of breakfast biscuits worth $2 and a Redbox rental.

I will most likely not play next year if odds of winning will not improve.

Albertson’s is clearly a winner in this game… but how about making it a bit easier for us to win something to?

42. Sylwester 02/04/2014 at 6:22 pm

I would have a suggestion for Albertson’s LLC.

I understand there are 3 X $1Mil and 3 X $500,000 prizes. That means that there are only 6 rare game pieces out there. There is a chance these prizes will never be found. If, I just say “If”, they are really out there.

I understand that some people get hung up on these big prizes, but lets face the reality: the odds of finding one of these 6 pieces are astronomical.

How about making it 2 X $1Mil and 3 X $500,000 and splitting the 3rd million prize into 2000 X $5000? Call it an entertainment room makeover (or whatever).

I (and probably many of your other customers) would really benefit from such prize, and I would also understand that my odds of winning it are actually realistic.

I believe that would stimulate your customer base more than such remote chance of catching that lightning in a bottle.

Last year (2013) there were no $1Mil winner. The biggest winner collected $40,000.

The fact that it is so hard to win BIG with Albertson’s Monopoly might catch up with the game and ultimately turn the customers away.

Making more small (but significant) prizes of $5,000 would make more customers happy. Isn’t that what you are after?

Best of luck everyone!

43. sharon newby 02/04/2014 at 6:27 pm

From the monopoly game I have online game code entries but cannot find a place to enter them. Why do you make this game so difficult?

44. Sana K. 02/04/2014 at 7:07 pm

I’ve completed a few prize sections on my board… can you receive multiple prizes or just the lowest priced one or….?

So far I’ve enjoyed playing though! ^_^

• Customer Care Customer Care 02/04/2014 at 11:18 pm

You sure can, Sana. As long as the prize verification forms are filled out, and turned in you can win multiple prizes. Good luck, and thanks for playing! ~Cindy

45. Sylwester 02/04/2014 at 7:16 pm

I placed 1 (one) 0 (zero) too many in my previous post. It would be 200 X $5,000, not 2000 X $5,000

… same point though.

46. Merlyn Kirk 02/04/2014 at 9:12 pm

I was told on line that I had a winning ticket but do not see it listed above could you please help me figure out what I won? Ticket cg9r-ng42-681t

• Customer Care Customer Care 02/04/2014 at 11:22 pm

Hey there, Merlyn. Did you receive an email with further instructions on how to claim the prize one? If so, it should have said in the email or when you were notified what the prize was. You may also contact the game administrator by visiting:https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us. Have a great one! ~Cindy

47. Bella 03/04/2014 at 7:48 pm

You said that each code we enter online is entered into the sweepstakes for a chance to win money, please elaborate on that sweepstakes and when is it, has anyone won in that sweepstakes

• Customer Care Customer Care 03/04/2014 at 11:37 pm

Hello, Bella. Each code that is entered in could be a potential winner for cash prizes. As for the Sweepstakes, once the codes are submitted, they are entered into the “Second Chance Drawing” Sweepstakes. If none of the top 6 prizes are claimed by June 10th, 2014, a random second chance drawing from all valid sweepstakes entries. If you would like more information please visit the Official Rules at http://albertsons.playmonopoly.us/view/rules. I hope this information helps. Have a great day! ~Stephanie

48. Eileen Wagner 03/04/2014 at 9:54 pm

Well Marie I have not heard back from you regarding eligibility for anything else besides bonus tickets on line or is it Cindy I am writing to?

49. Karen 05/04/2014 at 12:41 pm

I just found a website (accidently) called “albertsonsmonopolypieces.com” that is selling game pieces for a lot of money. They are even using your graphics for their website. Is this an Albertson’s related site or is this a scam??? I find it hard to believe those people could accumulate that many tickets legitimately.

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/04/2014 at 9:52 am

Thank you for brininging your concerns to our attention, Karen. The website you found is not owned or operated by Albertsons. I have shared your comments with our Legal and Management Teams for further review. They will be able to better address your concerns. If you have any other questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to let us know. ~Kimberly

50. Polly 05/04/2014 at 12:51 pm

I have the moustash, but no place to glue it to. Does one get a prize for that?

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/04/2014 at 8:38 am

Sorry, Polly, there’s no prize for the mustache. Thanks for playing our Monopoly game and for being an Albertsons customer. Have a great day! ~Kimberly

51. LORETTA 07/04/2014 at 10:30 pm

Hello I have also been wondering about this Monopoly game & the winners. I live in Rancho and have been to all the stores in the area and as everyone else has said the pieces are all the same. Ive taken a ride to Apple Valley and still have had no luck. I have to ask is this a way for Albertsons to bring sales up. Havent seen anything other than free groceries.

52. LORETTA 07/04/2014 at 10:32 pm

looking to trade game pieces.

53. eileen 07/04/2014 at 10:43 pm

How does Sean or myself find out if online game picks us? Would you call or would you email us or do we not even know whether we have won and then you tell us it is to late?

• Customer Care Customer Care 08/04/2014 at 1:46 am

Hello, Eileen. You would be notified using the contact information you provided when you initally signed up. Hope this helps, and good luck! ~Cindy

54. Jeni 08/04/2014 at 7:14 am

I’d like to see some winners at the Santee, CA store. I’ve opened at least 1,000 tickets and haven’t won anything…

55. Will 08/04/2014 at 7:39 pm

I am curious, can you win more than one prize on a game board?

• Customer Care Customer Care 09/04/2014 at 2:25 am

You sure can, Will. As long as separate prize verification forms are filled out you can claim any prize you’ve won. Good luck! ~Cindy

56. eileen wagner 08/04/2014 at 10:22 pm

I forgot what contact info I gave to them,

57. Kathy H 10/04/2014 at 9:31 am

How often are the current are the winners updated? Are all the prizes already given out? I am asking because the clerks are giving me handfuls of tickets instead of the number on the receipt?

• Customer Care Customer Care 13/04/2014 at 10:58 am

The game is far from over, Kathy! We still have lots of prizes to win and game to play. The last day to earn game pieces is May 20th (or while supplies last). We will update prize winners periodically throughout the rest of the game. We’re not sure why your local store is giving away more tickets than what is on your receipt. This could have been a decision from the store. If you would like follow up, please email me at AlbertsonsHelprs@albertsons.com – Thank you! ~Marie

58. gary myers 10/04/2014 at 12:54 pm

I logged in a winning code number and I was told to redeem the ticket after the game was over, what kind of sense does that make? And why wont the game accept any more of my game pieces?

how do I go about claiming the prize that I have already won? what is the process in which to apply?

• Customer Care Customer Care 13/04/2014 at 11:15 am

That doesn’t seem to make sense, Gary, especially if what you won was 2 free game tickets. If it was something other than that, then you actually do have until June 10th to redeem your winning pieces. Also, please visit our Online Game Support at albertsons.playmonopoly.com/contactus for help with entering your codes.

To claim a prize you’ve already won for the Online Game, you will need to print the Prize Verification Form and follow the instructions outlined on the form. For prizes won through the game board, please return the game board to your local Albertsons and they will take care of you! I hope this all helps. Thank you for playing our Monopoly Collect and Win Game! ~Marie

59. Cezear 10/04/2014 at 11:33 pm

what do i do if i have the right little slips of paper that you have to attach to the game board and you have them all. Can i possibly mail them? Or do i have to do it online?

• Customer Care Customer Care 13/04/2014 at 12:04 pm

Great question, Cezear! When you’ve collected all of the game pieces for a prize, please return the game board to your local Albertsons for verification and they’ll walk you through the rest of the process! Thanks for playing our Monopoly Collect and Win Game! ~Marie

60. Cal 11/04/2014 at 9:33 pm

Looking to go halves with the person holding x805 I have x 803. Both of these pieces are hard to obtain. I will checking the board daily. THANKS

61. Florence 12/04/2014 at 3:33 pm

I got a winning redbox game piece but it says my code is not a valid code. What do I do?

• Customer Care Customer Care 13/04/2014 at 10:44 pm

That does seem a bit odd, Florence. Please email me at https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us, with the following:
      First Name:
      Last Name:
      Email (Required):
      Phone:
      State:
      Zip Code:
      Store Address:

Thank you, and I look forward to your email! ~Cindy

62. Mora 13/04/2014 at 2:11 pm

Looking for someone have 829 for 25,000 backyard makeover … I have 828 piece

63. COLLEEN 14/04/2014 at 11:31 am

I, too, got a game piece which when entered I was told it was no valid.

• Customer Care Customer Care 14/04/2014 at 10:18 pm

That’s does seem odd, Colleen. Please email me at AlbertsonsHelprs@albertsons.com , with the following:

First Name:
      Last Name:
      Email (Required):
      Phone:
      State:
      Zip Code:
      Store Address:

Thank you for reaching out to us! ~Cindy

64. Marita Flett 14/04/2014 at 8:51 pm

If we enter our codes and it says not a winner do we throw them away < I have been throwing them away but now I read that each code entered could win a price at the end. If one of the ones I threw away wins what do I do. This was not made clear on the game code piece that they need to be saved or not.

65. Nikki 14/04/2014 at 10:04 pm

Are all three million dollar and home makeover tickets out now?

• Customer Care Customer Care 14/04/2014 at 10:20 pm

All the tickets that were printed were distributed at the start of the game, Nikki. Good luck! ~Cindy

66. Deb 15/04/2014 at 4:57 am

So if I claim a $5 gift card – can I still continue to play for other prizes or is it one winner per game?

• Customer Care Customer Care 15/04/2014 at 6:02 am

You sure can, Deb. As long as individual prize claim forms are filled out, and turned in. Good luck! ~Cindy

67. Sara 15/04/2014 at 9:32 pm

I found it a little disheartening when I was shopping at Albertson’s last weekend and the bagger told me all about his step-father’s bad luck playing the customer game. The checker started chiming in about customer strategy and he gave us some really good tips! But, I thought family members of Alberston’s employees were not allowed to play the customer game. It does not seem fair that a family member of an employee who has access to an infinite number of customer tickets is playing with the rest of us customers who are spending money at Albertson’s to earn tickets the honest way. I’m not saying the stepfather is cheating (other than breaking the rules by even playing the customer version), but I’m sure the temptation is there, and I don’t think it’s right!

68. Heidi 16/04/2014 at 1:15 am

I found 2 different winners list for the Albertsons Monopoly Game, some of the names are different on the lists. I refreshed it and it didn’t change anything so it wasn’t like it was being updated. Makes me wonder if the people listed are even real people. I have played the monopoly game ever year faithfully and never even won $5, even shopped at three different stores to see if we could some non duplicates no luck an one store is 120 miles from where I live. Oh well I must not be meant to win anything again this year.

69. Dawn 16/04/2014 at 8:26 am

I try to register and Illinois isn’t even on here even though we get the game pieces, etc. no wonder I’m not winning anything. I spend a lot of grocery money at Jewel, this is crazy. I should know it’s a scam.

70. Heather 17/04/2014 at 11:49 pm

Hello, I am playing your game mainly for the second chance drawing. If the top prizes are not won, I understand the rules to say a $500,000 prize will be given in addition to 75 $1,000 prizes and a $15,000 prize. My question is: will the $500,000 be drawn first so our online and mailed entries all have an equal chance to win? And does a computer select weather you will draw from the online entries or the mailed entries?
    Thank you!

• Customer Care Customer Care 21/04/2014 at 2:06 pm

Great question, Heather! The Second Chance Drawing will be pulled at random from ALL valid sweepstakes entries, from our mail-in and our online entries. The drawing should be fair and equal for both our mail-in and our online sweepstakes entrants. I hope that helps! Thanks again for your question and good luck! ~Marie

71. JP 18/04/2014 at 5:23 pm

Are the key pieces color-coded because I noticed in a couple of different stores, they have blue and green pieces. I also witnessed a clerk give green colored pieces to the person in front of me, who happened to be a store employee, then gave me the standard blue pieces. Just wondering if I should wait until May to redeem all the free pieces I’ve earned. I figure by then, the stores should be a little freer with distributing those green pieces.

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/04/2014 at 8:05 pm

Hi there, JP! To create some excitement for our hard-working employees, we have developed a completely separate “Associates Game” with the green pieces that you saw. It’s a companion game that plays in a similar way, but it uses completely separate game boards, markers, and prizes. I hope you have a great weekend! ~Shasta

72. Jennifer L 18/04/2014 at 11:12 pm

Im in Irvine CA…I’m missing one piece for the boat (mac and cheese), I hear the Capri sun piece is a rare and I have it so the mac and cheese piece is going to be impossible to find. The really big prizes I notice you make 2 rare pieces for each prize. Makes it so hard to win. All of the other smaller prizes, i just need 1 piece. The other bigger prizes, i still need both of the rares to win. Im still trying tho, i really want that boat. Good luck everyone! :)

73. RUBY 19/04/2014 at 6:07 pm

i won 3 times but i don’t know what to do next

• Customer Care Customer Care 20/04/2014 at 5:06 am

Hello, Ruby. Congratulations on winning! If you won on the game board, all you need to do is take the board into the store to the Customer Service Desk. You can only have 1 winning prize per board turned in. If you won in the Online Game, all you need to do is print out the Online Customer Prize form from the e-mail sent to the e-mail address provided and then attach the original game marker to the form and mail it for verification. If you have any troubles, go to https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us/game/contactUs and fill out the Online Forum. Thank you for taking the time to contact us. ~Stephanie

74. katie 20/04/2014 at 2:38 pm

hi i like info on the last game that was played i had a complete set of something and did mailed it in time but didnt get anything in the mail dont know how this works, can someone tell me if i did or not thanks

• Customer Care Customer Care 21/04/2014 at 2:41 pm

Hi Katie! We did receive your email that you sent from the Facebook post you made. We are currently looking into this and hope to be back with you soon. Thank you for posting and have a great day! ~Marie

75. beka bergman 20/04/2014 at 4:48 pm

Hmmm. No Nevada Winners?

76. M Green 22/04/2014 at 3:45 pm

I think you should stop wasting so much paper – Winners are rare – there is not even winners for the small amounts – I think it is a rip off!!

77. MB 22/04/2014 at 10:05 pm

What does it mean , when your online winning code is outline in green? Because I have some winning codes not outline in green.

• Customer Care Customer Care 23/04/2014 at 11:38 am

All of the winning codes should be outlined in green, MB. If you still have any concerns, please email us at AlbertsonsHelprs@albertsons.com with the codes that you believe were winners, but are not outlined in green. Thank you! ~Marie

78. Steve 23/04/2014 at 9:23 pm

I have played this game through three cycles now, and I have the same complaint as several other commenters: I end up with all but one sticker in almost every category. Why would you do a promotion that frustrates your loyal customers? Obviously, winning the big prizes is a long shot, but why not make it relatively easy for someone to win the $5 or even a $10 Albertsons gift card prize if they invest (the ridiculous amount) of time it takes to fill up all the categories? For me, this is just one more thing–along with Albertsons increasingly high prices– pushing me to shop at other local grocery stores. C’mon Joe, you can run a store better than this!

79. Jan 23/04/2014 at 10:09 pm

I shop at Albertson all the time here in Carlsbad, NM. It is the only grocery store here in Carlsbad besides Walmart. I am still missing 1 pc. from every prize. When I have to travel to Odessa, TX or Flagstaff, AZ I am always hoping for a new piece but I always get pieces I already have. I also enter on line, It really is sad! Congrats to those that have WON!!!

80. dj 23/04/2014 at 10:15 pm

Has the winner’s list not been updated since March 18th? Sure seems like there should be a lot more winners than this by now.

• Customer Care Customer Care 24/04/2014 at 9:26 am

Hey there, Dj. As we verify the winners we’ll be sure to post them right here on our page. There are many more prizes to be won. Have a good day! ~Cindy

81. Sylwester 27/04/2014 at 9:44 am

Here is why I (and many others) start to lose faith in Albertsons/Jewel Monopoly and why it could be a big problem for them in the near future. As for Jewel-Osco customer the game is new to me and at the beginning it made me exited. It seemed like a free shot at some nice prizes.

I even abandoned some of my routine trips to Wall-mart and shopped exclusively at Jewel for a while. Sure I was shopping there anyway, since it is around the corner and Wall-mart is 20 minute drive away, but since the game began I started to shop at Jewel more frequently.

I did understand the odds of winning and I did read the rules, but here is my problem. So far (and it is April 27) there have been only 2 confirmed winners of $25,000 out of 56 available prizes of $25,000 or more. Even if there are some in the pipeline awaiting confirmation I don’t think I will be surprised by many.

Even when game offers $55 Million only about $10 Million of it accounts for actual prizes. Majority accounts for $0.25 – $1.00 discounts on products sold by Albertsons grocery chains (including Jewel). I don’t believe $0.25 accounts for the profit made by the company on discounted items therefore I am sure such sales still make profit for Albertsons. For the company of such size I do not believe $10 million means much, even if all prizes would be awarded… but how much will be really awarded?

If, with all available prizes, there will be no major prize winner (or at least few new car owners), there is nothing to make me believe winning such prizes was at all possible. We all remember that McDonalds Monopoly was rigged before (if not familiar please look it up). Even if this one is not rigged, the odds provided by the game itself are unfriendly (to say the list).

It seems to me that in reality Albertsons/Jewel does not want to reward any major prizes, by simply making them too difficult to acquire. If Albertsons really would want to award these prizes, the Monopoly itself would end when all the tickets would be distributed to their customers. Then, and only then we could see the true number of available prizes.

Sure some prizes would be not claimed at all because of lost tickets or people unaware of their possession, but many would. Even with rare, semi rare combination there should be 80,000 semi rare pieces available for those lucky enough to find the rare one… but are these rare pieces even available? … or we all have been foolishly fed with these seemingly valuable semi rare pieces.

Even if all the prizes would be awarded, I don’t think awarding $10 million dollars would make a big dent in the profit that residents of states like Illinois help to generate for Albertsons/Jewel during the course of the game. If all the tickets would get distributed there should be more major prize winners and there would be no doubt such prizes were available at the first place. But were they?

The only way of concealing the true number of available prizes is cutting the game short, with a large number of undistributed tickets where the winning pieces must have been never distributed… or maybe, just maybe, they were never available.

For the sake of long term prosperity I hope there will be some major prize winners this year, or else it will leave me with a bad taste and the believe that we all have been fooled, used… and cheated.

82. Roberta Aungst 27/04/2014 at 10:31 am

I am unable to enter on line as New Jersey is not on the list of states – I shop at the ACME in North Cape May NJ – there are at least two others in the county so why is New Jersey not on the list

• Customer Care Customer Care 27/04/2014 at 11:53 am

Hey Roberta! Please visit https://acmemarkets.playmonopoly.us so you can register and enter your codes. I just checked and verified that North Cape May, NJ is on the Monopoly website for ACME Markets. Thank you for visiting our Albertsons page and good luck! ~Marie

83. MB 28/04/2014 at 12:50 pm

When are you guys going to have the double days, when your games tickets will be doubled?

84. Ann Watkins 28/04/2014 at 3:26 pm

suggestion: bring back the “win a free donut or win a free cookie”. I don’t really expect to win a big prize but all the “you won two free tickets!” isn’t the same. I like actually winning something albeit small, that was very cool last year.

85. Carol 29/04/2014 at 3:43 am

I have pasted pieces onto the board and threw out the tickets. Is it mandatory that i register the pieces to win? I have not registered any of my pieces and its too late now. I threw them all out….

• Customer Care Customer Care 29/04/2014 at 9:00 am

Good question, Carol. The game pieces that you attach to your game board do not have to be registered anywhere, since you’d have to take the entire game board to the customer service desk at the store if you collect all the needed pieces for a specific prize. However, the online sweepstakes codes do have to be registered on the Monopoly game website, https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us – I hope this answers your questions. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great rest of your day. ~Kimberly

86. Tessy 29/04/2014 at 12:19 pm

So there has only been ONE winner of the online game numbers entries? ONE?? So entering several thousands of game numbers around the US has resulted in ONE winner?? Please tell me that isn’t correct. I don’t think I will register or enter all of my numbers since there would be no point.

• Customer Care Customer Care 29/04/2014 at 3:22 pm

Thank you for your post, Tessy. I can understand your concerns, but please know that customers have until June 10th to claim their prizes. So, even though we only have one person listed as a winner in our Online Instant Win Game, there could be others who haven’t claimed their prizes yet. Please see our Official Rules and Odds of Winning for more information at https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us – And, I’d still encourage you to play, because you never know, one of your codes could be an Online Instant Winner! Thank you for stopping by and good luck! ~Marie

87. Sylwester 29/04/2014 at 3:37 pm

Great point Tessy.

88. Sharon 30/04/2014 at 12:07 pm

Unable to get to the page to enter codes. Anyone else having issues with the url?

• Customer Care Customer Care 30/04/2014 at 1:22 pm

I’m sorry you’re having difficulties getting to the where you need to go to enter your codes, Sharon. Please try clearing your cookies and cache, and then reopening your browser. You also want to have the most up-to-date version of your brwoser. Please remember, the game is not compatible with most mobile devices. If you’re still having problems getting to the page to enter the codes, please try contacting our Online Game Support by going to https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us/game/contactus – Thank you for playing and good luck! ~Marie

89. Lynn 01/05/2014 at 6:00 pm

Unbelievable that not one winner in the Chicagoland area. I have collected over 300 tickets and can’t even win $5.

Ridiculous!!!

Do I need to move west of the Mississippi???

• Customer Care Customer Care 02/05/2014 at 8:26 am

Good morning, Lynn. We have had quite a few people claim prizes from the Chicago, IL area. This page is to show the winners from the Albertsons grocery chain, which is primarily on the west coast. To see the current winners from your area please visit the Jewel-Osco page at http://www.jewelosco.com/2014/04/monopoly-winners-to-date/. We hope that this clears things up and have a great weekend! ~Wayne

90. Daniel Bianchi 02/05/2014 at 11:23 pm

Only lists one on line winner for $500, I know you can’t list all the small on line prize winners but was there only one large one so far?

• Customer Care Customer Care 03/05/2014 at 11:59 pm

Hello, Daniel. Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Many prizes have been won, we are verifying new winners each week and there are still many prizes available Good luck and have fun! ~Stephanie

91. Linda Hindmarch 04/05/2014 at 10:24 am

I always ask if there have been any winners. The stores in the Tri Cities Washington say a few, Mostly $10-$100 gift cards. Do you post those winners?

92. kayla 04/05/2014 at 11:40 am

i won the ipad air and was told if i dont hear back to get in contact with them but that was a month ago and i cannot figure out how to get in contact with them now since i have heard nothing

• Customer Care Customer Care 04/05/2014 at 10:30 pm

Congrats on your win, Kayla. The Sponsor will notify the potential winner of the administrator’s decision within twenty-one (21) days after receipt of the prize claim materials from the potential winner. If it has been passed 21 days since you sent your form in, please let us know. Thanks! ~Cindy

93. Nicole 05/05/2014 at 7:13 am

Hi There – I can’t seem to download the form from the site – Are forms available in-store or can it be emailed to me directly?

• Customer Care Customer Care 05/05/2014 at 10:46 pm

I’d be happy to check, Nicole. Which forms are you referring to? Thanks! ~Cindy

94. Betty 06/05/2014 at 1:04 pm

where do you get the game board?

• Customer Care Customer Care 07/05/2014 at 8:19 am

Good question, Betty. You can pick up a Monopoly game board at your local store. They are usually available at the customer service desk and I know at some locations they even have them at the register. I hope this helps! ~Kimberly

95. Roland 06/05/2014 at 1:34 pm

Do i still need to save the online game code and sweepstakes entry ticket after entering the code online?

• Customer Care Customer Care 07/05/2014 at 8:21 am

It is not necessary to win, if you are selected, Roland, but it wouldn’t hurt. Thanks for the question! ~Kimberly

96. luciana Miv 06/05/2014 at 4:27 pm

Hello, I have 3 tickets that could be a possible winner and a purchase worth 7 tickets. The issue is the acme store at 08085 is out of tickets and wont get anymore. Could i request those by mail? if yes, send me the address. thanks.

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/05/2014 at 5:58 pm

Hello there, Luciana. As the game progresses, some stores may run out of game tickets before others. You may also enter by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Monopoly® MON-07 Collect and Win Game Ticket Request”, Attn: Promotions Coordinator, P.O. Box 965905, Marietta, GA 30066. This will earn you two game tickets. These must be postmarked by May 13, 2014 and received no later than May 20, 2014, while supplies last. There is also a limit of one request per envelope. Thanks for playing! ~Zachary

97. Raleigh 07/05/2014 at 5:30 pm

When will the million dollar game pieces ship to stores?

98. S Waters 08/05/2014 at 3:00 am

Iopened up a game piece after leaving my local Albertsons, and it said 2,500.00 in free groceries. Is that an instant win?

• Customer Care Customer Care 08/05/2014 at 4:48 am

Hello, S. Waters. The $2,500.00 in Free Groceries is one of the many prizes to be won, but it is not an instant winner. The game marker you have is most likely one of the markers for that prize. We apologize for any confusion. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. ~Stephanie

99. Deanne 08/05/2014 at 12:00 pm

Not one major prize winner in Illinois! Geezzz……spread out the winning tickets throughout the US!

• Customer Care Customer Care 08/05/2014 at 8:31 pm

Hi there, Deanne! I apologize for the delay! You’re not seeing the Illinois winners because you’re on the Albertsons blog! Please visit the Jewel-Osco blog at http://www.jewelosco.com/blog/. I hope you have a great Thursday evening and thank you for posting! ~Shasta

100. Kelli 09/05/2014 at 8:23 am

I’ve gotten about 150 game tickets so far (600 board pieces), and so far have won $5.00 off groceries, a free pack of Ramen Noodles (valued at 20 cents), a free bag of salad (valued at $1.69), a couple of Redbox rentals, and have used about $2.00 worth of coupons. All in all not a bad haul, but $1 million suuuure would be nice :) Despite the horrible odds of winning a big prize, I do love my Albertson’s here in St. George UT. It’s clean, well-stocked, and the staff is SO nice. And yesterday I got $119 worth of groceries for $63.60, wheeeeee!

• Customer Care Customer Care 09/05/2014 at 8:09 pm

Even down to the smallest item, I get so excited when I win something, Kelli, so I get it! Also, the extra fun part is knowing there’s a chance to win the bigger prizes! I’m also pleased to hear that our store in St. George has taken such great care of you! We appreciate you stopping by our blog tonight and I hope you have a great weekend! ~Shasta

101. Angie 10/05/2014 at 12:19 pm

Is there a comprehensive list of prizes that have been awarded to date available anywhere?

• Customer Care Customer Care 11/05/2014 at 8:01 am

There is not a comprehensive list available for current Monopoly winners, Angie. Right now, only featured winners are posted, however, if you would like to receive a copy of the Winners List at the conclusion of the promotion, you can request it by mail. This list will include the names of the Major Prize winners of prizes with a $600 value or greater. Send your request by sending a first class stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Monopoly® MON-07 Game Winners, P. O. Box 813397, Smyrna, GA 30081. Requests must be received by June 26, 2014. Thanks for the question. Have a great day! ~Kimberly

102. Stephanie 11/05/2014 at 6:05 pm

I miss the free donuts and bagels tickets!

103. Vegasg 11/05/2014 at 7:43 pm

I got X801, 802, 803, 804, 806. just need 805.

104. Brad 12/05/2014 at 1:18 am

I have S825 for the $40,000 motorcycle or boat. Willing to split the prize or sell the ticket. Please contact me at masiit@gmail.com.

105. Dee 12/05/2014 at 11:41 pm

I hope the comments regarding boycotting Albertson’s and threatening to shop somewhere else because they have not won a prize are being made by teenagers and not by adults. If you are only shopping at Albertson’s because you want to collect a monopoly piece is just silly. Why don’t you see it as a thank you from you local grocery store for shopping there. I love Albertson’s. Their staff is always so helpful and friendly, their food is fresh and reasonably priced. I am shocked that some adults have this state of mind.. lighten up and dont be so bitter!

106. Dee 12/05/2014 at 11:48 pm

Question for Customer Care: For the second chance drawing (if none of the 6 top prizes are claimed) do we need to keep the the hard copies of the tickets we enter online that are not winners? I know that it will be drawn at random from all of the registered tickets but it doesnt state if we need to keep the originals.

• Customer Care Customer Care 13/05/2014 at 12:01 am

It is not necessary to win, if you are selected, Dee, but it wouldn’t hurt. Thanks for posting! ~Cindy

107. Laura 13/05/2014 at 5:16 pm

Just wondering if there are any Albertsons in Utah participating in the monopoly

• Customer Care Customer Care 14/05/2014 at 2:20 am

Great question, Laura. The Albertsons locations in the Utah area are participating in the game. If you need anything else, please let me know. ~Cindy

108. Angelica 13/05/2014 at 11:25 pm

I will like to know if there are any winners here in Utah?

109. Jenn 15/05/2014 at 5:32 pm

I was wondering if there is an organization that monitors this sweepstakes to assure customers that everything is on the up and up? I tend to agree with Sylwester regarding the lack of big prize winners. And it isn’t because I expect to be a winner, but I don’t want to spend all this time and effort on something on a contest that no one is likely to win. It kind of makes me cringe when I think the rare winning tickets may still be tucked away at the bottom of a stack at that “third parties” office.

Anyway, I think everyone would feel better either seeing people actually win the big prizes or knowing that we aren’t all being taken for a ride.

Jenn

• Customer Care Customer Care 16/05/2014 at 10:35 am

Great question, Jenn. The Monopoly game falls under the jurisdiction of the Federal Trade Commission. The FTC works to assure that games and sweepstakes meet every legal requirement. We do not know what customers do with their game tickets after they receive them. Some may not have opened them yet, but if no one claims a $1,000,000 or $500,000 Dream Home prize by June 10, 2014, we are having a second chance drawing for one $500,000 Cash Prize! Thanks for playing! ~Zachary

110. tyler 15/05/2014 at 6:02 pm

I believe the odds of winning it big in this contest is 1 in 500 billion, I have a better chance of dying from cancer then winning this game, I understand there is competition and you have to be in front of them all the time, but really increasing your prices on items that you receive a bonus ticket on is kinda low. Case in point your fruit bowls sell for 3.99 normally but when you added the bonus ticket to this item the price went to 4.99, wheres the savings.

• Customer Care Customer Care 16/05/2014 at 12:46 am

Hello, Tyler. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to contact us. We appreciate and value all customer feedback. We will be sure that the Promotions Team is made aware of your comments for consideration on future games and promotions. ~Stephanie

111. C Kinder 16/05/2014 at 11:09 pm

If there are only 3 X805, how many x803 (second rarest) are there? I have two x803.

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/05/2014 at 8:55 am

Good Question, C. Odds of winning are based on the likelihood of obtaining the one (1) rare game marker needed to win a specific prize. As for the semi-rare game markers, they are printed with odds of 1 in 5,000 game tickets. I hope this answers your question. ~Kimberly

112. Robert 17/05/2014 at 12:12 am

So this probably happened to many others, not just me. i shopped and shopped and came up with about 120 online codes from the tickets, out of the 400 i opened none of course were winners. that’s not what bothers me. i spent a good hour typing in all 120 codes on the on-line site, and after getting the sorry not a winner no joke 80 times in a row i finally got a winner, i typed in the other 39 still no other winners. so i’m thinking man i got a win out of 120 tickets it must be a good prize. NO its just 2 free tickets next time you go shop again. Albertsons you’re a joke. i hope people realize how annoying this game is and just shop elsewhere.

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/05/2014 at 9:41 am

We are sorry to hear of your disappointment, Robert. Please be assured that we value customer feedback and will keep it in mind for future promotions or offers. For accurate information on the odds of winning prizes and the online game, see the Official Rules at https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us/view/rules – Thank you for taking the time to stop by our page and we hope you have a good rest of your day. ~Kimberly

113. Bill Sowinski 17/05/2014 at 6:06 am

1)I took my tickets for two free game pieces to my local Jewel store on May 14 and was told that they are no longer distributing games pieces. I thought the game ended May 20?

2)Where are the midwest winners?

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/05/2014 at 9:42 am

Thanks for bringing your concerns to our attention, Bill. A majority of the Jewel-Osco stores have run out of game tickets. As stated in the Official Rules, the Monopoly game is available until May 20th, or while ticket supplies last. For details on winners in your area, at Jewel-Osco stores you’ll want to refer the the Jewel-Osco website. We hope this answers your questions. Have a good rest of your day. ~Kimberly

114. Kelly Hansen 17/05/2014 at 11:43 am

I noticed the other day that at the checkout the Albertsons associate had a stack of tickets underneath a stack of papers that were green instead of blue. When checking on the rules, I noticed that associates are able to participate in the game with the green tickets. What are their odds of winning and why has this changed? How do they earn tickets? I think it is interesting how it says “No purchase necessary” but the only way to do that is to mail in a request instead of just going into the store and obtaining free tickets.

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/05/2014 at 10:19 am

Great question, Kelly! Whenever Albertson’s LLC has offered the Monopoly Collect and Win game, we have always had a companion Associate Game as a way to reward their efforts. They have a different prize pool and odds of winning, and their game in no way affects the Customer Game. They earn tickets just customers do: by shopping at Albertsons.

And thank you for your feedback regarding the “No Purchase Necessary” ticket request. We have to do the ticket request by mail in order to ensure that we have enough tickets at the store for the duration of the promotion. Thank you for your questions and comments. Have a great rest of your day. ~Marie

115. Dllen Davidson 17/05/2014 at 11:56 am

I’ve been playing sense day one and the game ends in two(2) days. All of my game pieces have been mon-07. no one in central California has won anything other than free movies or dinners, stuff like that. i think it’s rigged and you might have lost a costumer for life.

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/05/2014 at 10:19 am

Thank you for your feedback, Dllen. All of the customer game pieces should have the code “MON-07″ on them. Also, please check out our updated winners list through 5/8 by going to http://www.albertsons.com/2014/05/monopoly-winners-thru-58/ – Remember, the last day to claim prizes is June 10th, so there are more winners just waiting in the wings! Have a great day. ~Marie

116. john conway boise idaho 18/05/2014 at 3:18 am

well I don’t see a lot of winners here at all….the first time I did try to play this game religiously and got the list of all the easy one’s to get and what to look for… the few that can win you a prize….even the little scrap is not there??? what is going to happen after the 20th and not any big winners….well hope you can still give it away after buying Safeway an Vons =+(

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/05/2014 at 11:24 am

Thank you for your comments, John. Please check out our updated list of winners here: http://www.albertsons.com/2014/05/monopoly-winners-thru-58/

Customers have until June 10th to claim their prizes, so you never know who just might win big! And even if we don’t give away a million, if no one wins any of the top 6 prizes, we are still going to give away a $500,000 cash prize! I know I’m excited! Thank you for shopping at Albertsons and have a great day! ~Marie

117. Tonya wagner 18/05/2014 at 10:46 am

I have noticed as well Here in Elko, NV that know one has won anything either. It seems that the whole state is not winning anything not even a $5 gift card. You would think with the odds that you would at lease win that. Multiple friends of mine and myself have been playing and are boards are the SAME. The odds should be in favor of your customers to win not to spend more money to try and win. You want your customers to be happy and want to come back so they can win more. Its not very fun when you spend money just to get bummed out. At least when they do it at McDonalds you win fries, burgers and stuff.

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/05/2014 at 11:42 am

Thank you for your feedback, Tonya. I have shared your comments with our Marketing Team. Please know that we distributed 400,000,000 tickets to our stores nationwide. These tickets we sent out at random and are based on customer traffic, so we cannot guarantee winners at every store. Please see https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us for our Official Rules and Odds of Winning. Also, please check out our current winners list here: http://www.albertsons.com/2014/05/monopoly-winners-thru-58/ – We do have a number of winners from Nevada! Thank you for shopping at Albertsons and have a great day. ~Marie

118. Paul Edward Fretwell 18/05/2014 at 9:09 pm

I really like Albertsons all the way back to Tampa Florida (My hometown) and in this economy money is tight. Our gas prices are un-believable. But at least we can still buy our groceries where we choose. I have to say that I still like Albertsons for my Grocery dollars. I play the monopoly as much as the next guy and so far I have won more tickets, lots of coupons and I just put in all my online tickets today – with several potential winners. I can’t wait to turn them in and see what happens. Hey it’s fun, gives me something to look forward to. Good luck Elko!

• Customer Care Customer Care 19/05/2014 at 2:10 am

Hello, Paul. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. Is there a particular store that you shop at now? We are more than happy to share your comments with the Store and District Manager. Have a great day and thank you for shopping at Albertsons! ~Stephanie

119. Eileen 18/05/2014 at 10:41 pm

No the store has not worked with me to resolve any registration issues Marie. I do not get any answers when I am there.

120. George 18/05/2014 at 11:10 pm

There are 2 days left in the promotion. Is there going to be a double ticket day and how would I find out?

• Customer Care Customer Care 19/05/2014 at 3:07 am

Hello, George. The fastest way to find out would be to speak to a manager at your local store. If you would provide your zip code, we can inquire for you. Thank you for shopping at Albertsons. ~Stephanie

121. George 19/05/2014 at 11:50 am

Stephanie,
    In response to your reply to my inquiry about double tickets:
    My Zip Code is 92129

122. George 19/05/2014 at 12:14 pm

Nevermind. I called the store and found out that double tickets are being given away now.
    Thanx

123. Me 19/05/2014 at 12:34 pm

One day left and still no winners from Louisiana. I play and I have one game piece for the majority of the prizes. Disappointing.

124. HAYDEN GARRETT 19/05/2014 at 9:16 pm

First time playing. We moved to Colorado 2 months ago and have spent over $1400 on groceries at Albertson’s as we became slightly addicted.
    A lot of Tea, Peanut Butter etc in the cupboards:)
    Great game and even though we have entered over 200+ sweepstake entires we are just one away from winning.
    Look forward to the BIG draw!

125. Kyle 19/05/2014 at 9:26 pm

What is the winning ratio? You know, like coke giving a free soda: 1 in every 4 win… What is this winning ratio?

126. Andrea 20/05/2014 at 7:38 am

For a game that advertises $55,000,000 in prizes, this a very short list of winners. I’m not sure Monopoly is doing much for Albertsons’ reputation or customer relations. I hope Albertsons has not knowingly led its loyal customers into participating in an over-hyped promotion with absolutely minuscule odds of winning. At my local store, customers and employees alike seem disappointed, and ready for it to end. But by all means, have a good day!

• Customer Care Customer Care 20/05/2014 at 4:16 pm

Hello there, Andrea. As far as the list of winners go, this list only references winners who are Albertsons customers. The winners you don’t see are from Shaw’s stores, ACME Markets and Jewel-Osco stores. You can check out their list of winners at each of their respective web pages. We appreciate your feedback, and thank you for playing! ~Zachary

127. Bill 20/05/2014 at 9:07 am

What is going on? Are you cancelled all codes after midnight last night May 19, 2014. We are entered 206 codes None of them are any good. Usually we would get 2 free tickets for every 10-20 codes entered but for 206 None since midnight ?! Not fare game and false representation . All tickets codes should be valid until 6/10/14 . It is very upsetting . I just can not imagine that people who mailed those codes and paid for mailing for this All for Nothing & do not have idea that codes are no good.

128. Carrie 20/05/2014 at 10:30 am

Where are the Idaho winners listed? The stores have lists of winners- but they are not on this website………………………….

• Customer Care Customer Care 20/05/2014 at 4:00 pm

Hello there, Carrie. I was able to spy at least one winner from Idaho here on the Blog, Leslie H. from Eagle! Also this page was posted on 3/14/14, so there very well could be additional winners. Thanks for posting! ~Zachary

129. jane humgdes 20/05/2014 at 11:58 am

Has the online code entering been blocked out? I’ve entered about 100 codes today and haven’t gotten a single winner.

130. Christy 20/05/2014 at 11:58 am

This list doesn’t seem accurate. I live in Gilbert AZ, and just at the store closest to me, I’ve seen the store’s list of local winners and it has about a half dozen people for just that store. For various prizes, but several of the prizes they won were substantial.

131. derp 20/05/2014 at 12:04 pm

me too, why is that happening?

132. jane humgdes 20/05/2014 at 12:05 pm

comment before was a typo, Why have all 100 (approximate) codes not had a single winner?

133. , im stupid 20/05/2014 at 12:34 pm

I have the same problem as jane, what is that all about?

134. Team Harris 20/05/2014 at 5:57 pm

My husband and I collectively spent over a few thousand dollars playing this game. We also spent countless hours opening tickets, driving back and forth to the store (gas money), punching each one in on the internet. I state all of this to say Im very disappointed in the game. We won a five dollar gift card and a one dollar gift card. I find it hard to believe out of the 3000 or more tickets we have gone through not one is a big ticket item or at the very least an online winner of something more than tickets. We will not be playing again. We will also be writing about this in our very successful blog which has about 5 million readers to date. I think its a scam. The odds were with us….hmmmm we live in Nevada as well.

135. Susanne M 20/05/2014 at 6:06 pm

I entered a lot of codes today. I usually win the “2 free tickets”. None of my codes won today. I find it odd because I frequently win this prize and have entered more codes today than ever. Has that prize been “deactivated” since this was potentally the last day for ticket distribution?

136. Greg 20/05/2014 at 6:23 pm

I procrastinated and entered 85 codes today, May 20th, knowing it was the last day to so. Usually I will win two Monopoly tickets for every dozen or so entries, but today there was not a single winner. Was the on-line entry shut off today? The odds dictate that there should have been SOME of these numbers winners today.

137. Jenna 20/05/2014 at 9:05 pm

I have two instant winner coupons for free items but they are only valid at participating Albertsons in CA,ID,MT,NV,ND,OR,UT,WA & WY why can I not claim these in Texas?

• Customer Care Customer Care 21/05/2014 at 6:28 am

Hi there, Jenna. As long as your local store is participating you should be able to redeem your instant winners. Did you have an issue redeeming your winners? Thanks. ~Cindy

138. Rose 20/05/2014 at 9:36 pm

Unfortunately, the Monopoly game is a bunch of hype with such ridiculous odds of winning any large prize. But forget the biggies, it is very difficult to win ANY prize. After 100′s of tickets, I still need at least 2 on almost all of the prizes (and no instant wins other than the 2 tickets). If Albertson’s really wants to make a game fun for their customers and provide more incentive for shopping, they should just make it possible for more people to win something. And, for crying out loud, come up with a better way to match tickets on the game board. The layout is SO time-consuming! PLEASE design a less frustrating game, since games should be fun, right?

139. Olga 20/05/2014 at 9:41 pm

I am missing by one almost in each category but it seems that numbers are all the same and every code online is not a winner. I wish I won something:( Too sad. Ps: From Coronado, CA.

140. Jenny Hukill 20/05/2014 at 9:42 pm

The next time you play this game, it would be nice to have fewer larger prizes (40,000) and more smaller amounts (500.00). This way a lot more people in different states would win :) Just a thought! I’m as frustrated as many of you are and I live in California :(.

141. jim hanlon 20/05/2014 at 9:55 pm

I can’t begin to tell you what a drag and a stupid and pointless wast of time this game has been. Of course we knew all too well about two weeks into the process of tearing the blue tickets to get our little dopamine fix that this would become a pointless and futile exercise. Please bring back the scrip program
    to help support education. our “Monopoly” (this game has nothing to do with Monopoly) cards are burning as i wright this.
    thanks,
    Jim

142. Bill 21/05/2014 at 10:04 am

You made a lot people mad and upset in Nevada over empty handed online codes that were worthless after midnight May 19, 2014. I Noticed all comments about this issue have been ignored by “Customer service ” . This is my 2nd one. I want to tell you : we shop at local Henderson NV store because of super nice people work over there even prices are high compare to competitors . You are loosing us as customers. I would not be surprise that local Channel 13 would also investigate.

143. Susanne M 21/05/2014 at 11:13 am

I see a lot of people saying they have not won anything. The big prizes have odds against you and most won’t win. There are little prizes. I have won grape jam, a mix of some kind (still trying to figure out what it is) and a redbox movie rental. This is out of thousand of codes and it’s not easy but smaller prizes do exist!

144. Lee 21/05/2014 at 11:30 am

Thanks for the game! I’m looking forward to more winning opportunities next year.

145. rebkot 21/05/2014 at 1:42 pm

Hi- I don’t see a big winner listed, so does this mean there will be a drawing for a $500,000 prize?

Also, in the last couple of years there were a lot of free donut winners, and this takes some of the sting out of having so many losing tickets. Bring back donuts!!!!!

• Customer Care Customer Care 21/05/2014 at 11:57 pm

Hey there, Rebkot. As soon as we receive verification of the winners, we’ll be sure to post them here on the page. If none of the top six (6) prizes [three (3) $1,000,000 Cash (30-year annuity) prizes or three (3) $500,000 Dream Home prizes] as described in Rule #3, are claimed by June 10, 2014, ONLY THEN will a random second chance drawing from all valid sweepstakes entries (as described in Rule #4) occur on or about June 20, 2014 for one (1) $500,000 Cash Prize. Have a good night! ~Cindy

146. Christina E 21/05/2014 at 2:18 pm

I have never played this game before this year…Thought I would give it a shot. seen how the employees at the store were excited and looking forward to the group of people who will be shopping for the game pieces. I won a 25 dollar email win. I do not access my computer everyday. It had expired by the time I got to it????? I have opened 1000 tickets in the last to days. My fingers hurt, my hands stained with the grey substance from the tickets.. Where are the tickets made?????? Have they been tested for lead… ? I hope it is in the U.S.A ……During my evening of rip tear and open I figured that 5-20-14 must be for the employee pool. I entered several 100 tickets to not win.. All I needed was one for every cata…on my play sheet. Got the PATENE shampoo, got the BLEACH with paste,,,Got the yogurt and only needed the muninex….. Does anyone want my shampoo, bleach. or yogurt? I have 1000 more codes to enter online, so I had better go.. Thanks albertsons… C.E

147. Treva 21/05/2014 at 6:34 pm

I have entered over 200 online codes with 450 left to go. None of the 200 were winners, so is it pointless to keep entering them? In the past I usually win 2 free tickets about every 15 entries or so. On the actual tickets, it says I have until June 10th to enter them. Please respond as I see all previous questions regarding this subject have been ignored.

• Customer Care Customer Care 22/05/2014 at 12:14 am

I wouldn’t give up just yet, Treva. You have until 11:59 PM on 6/10/14 to enter your codes. Also, as a registered player though, you’re still eligible to win one of our two weekly $1,000 or the Grand Prize Online Sweepstakes drawings! Good luck. ~Cindy

148. Rainey 22/05/2014 at 3:23 am

I finally won something!! I won free McCormick Grill Mates Seasoning!!! Thanks Albertsons, me and my son love getting all these tickets and playing this every year!

149. John Tangney 22/05/2014 at 9:21 am

I have previously signed up for entering codes. However, today it does not appear logins work, even though they state “You have until 11:59 PM on 6/10/14 to enter your codes”.

• Customer Care Customer Care 22/05/2014 at 2:38 pm

That is correct, John, you do have until 11:59 PM on 6/10/14 to enter codes. If you’re having problems logging in, please use the “Forgot My Password” link under the login fields. You will be sent a password reset email. Then you’ll be able to log in and enter more codes! Please let me know if you need anything else. ~Marie

150. John Tangney 22/05/2014 at 2:48 pm

I have also tried the “Forgot My Password”, but after several hours, still no email. I suspect there are problems with the site today!

151. Lex 22/05/2014 at 4:06 pm

Could someone PLEASE let me know – is there any point to entering the codes anymore? I literally have 300 more codes to enter and I would rather not bother if there is nothing to win by entering them…what are the potential prizes associated with the ticket codes? Thanks!!

• Customer Care Customer Care 23/05/2014 at 4:25 am

Hello, Lex. There is definitely a reason to enter in the codes online. Each code has a chance to be an instant winner and there is a grand value of $90,000 in prizes to be won from the Sweepstakes. If you have any other questions, please let me know. ~Stephanie

152. Heather Hayes 22/05/2014 at 6:08 pm

I am entering LOTS of game codes (I have a purse full of unopened tickets) The code I just entered says it has already been entered. Is this possible? Are there duplicate numbers. I opened this ticket myself right now and entered it right now. Strange.

153. shaunetta summers 23/05/2014 at 10:33 am

Well I don’t know how all these people are saying that they are not winning anything cuz I have won over $150 in free groceries, and $100, $10, 2x$5 gift cards 3x$1 cash and 2x$2 cash. and 37 free redbox rentals, and 18 rent 1 get 1 free redbox. wish I would of won something major but that’s ok , maybe next year. so maybe the ones who are not winning are not playing hard enough. in the final 3 days I opened over 4000 game pieces ! man that was fun!

154. michelle 23/05/2014 at 10:53 am

what is the lates date ti imput things into the computer

155. michelle 23/05/2014 at 12:19 pm

I have entered 1000 and no winners where every 12 I would get winners or 2 tckets free. Why all of a sudden its saying not winner? I thought we had till June 10 2014 to enter

156. steve 23/05/2014 at 12:40 pm

I have went thru a lot of tickets …I got T821…for the vehicle…40,000.00…is this a rare ticket…I have not seen T820 anywhere…T821…is it RARE

157. Ambadi 23/05/2014 at 7:49 pm

Any body has codes 805 and 807 to share the prize

158. Charletta 23/05/2014 at 11:23 pm

Are you kidding me. Only two winners east of the Mississippi. The game is definitely fixed.

• Customer Care Customer Care 24/05/2014 at 5:27 am

Hello, Charletta. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us with your disquiet. We take your concerns very seriously. East of the Mississippi there are Albertsons locations in Florida, whereas west of the Mississippi, there are multiple states where we have locations. We will be sure to forward your comments to the Promotion Department for review. Thank you for sharing your observation, we welcome all customer feedback. Have a good weekend. ~Stephanie

159. EMily AdaMs 24/05/2014 at 1:24 am

Sylwester – I agree, well said! Customer Care – I have read two different replies made by one responder or another with blatantly wrong answers, ones that contradict what is stated in the official rules, or that defy common sense. For example, one of your social media responders said only one top-tier prize in each category is available. This is obviously completely false, as the game board states how many of each prize is available. I couldn’t believe what I was reading. (I can’t remember the other wrong answer right now.) Obviously, many people would enjoy less spam on these threads if more customers bothered to read the official rules for themselves. However, that is just a personal gripe, and less of one than pointing out people being paid to answer people’s questions are answering them wrong.

Meanwhile, I am seeking to sell my P832 and X805 CHEAP (not at 50%, which is simply delusional)!

160. Todd F. 26/05/2014 at 4:37 pm

At the risk of sounding like a sore loser, let me just say this. I’ve now played the Albertsons Monopoly game twice and come up empty each time. I really wish Albertsons would abandon this idea altogether. I’ve come to expect it from a place like McDonald’s (whose game I’ve never played and whose food I avoid at all costs). I think it’s beneath Albertsons to resort to gimmicky games like this. I much prefer the promotions like the cookware and the Rachael Ray dinnerware — at least I know I will earn something for my efforts. I’d like to see more of those and less of (i.e., get rid of) the games where your chance of winning ANYTHING is no better than playing the state lottery (which, by the way, I don’t play).

I’ll conclude with my version of the expression “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.” Waste my time once with this Monopoly game, shame on you, Albertsons. Waste my time twice with this Monopoly game, shame on me. I will never bother playing this game again. I hope I never see it again (but something tells me I will).

• Customer Care Customer Care 26/05/2014 at 5:25 pm

Thank you for your honest feedback, Todd. We do appreciate hearing that there are promotions you like from Albertsons, such as our cookware and dinnerware promotions. I have shared your feedback with our Marketing Team for future consideration. Thank you so much for shopping at Albertsons. I hope you have a great week. ~Marie

161. Damien 26/05/2014 at 6:22 pm

Where can I get a copy of the game board? The store does not have it anymore.

• Customer Care Customer Care 27/05/2014 at 12:20 am

The game boards are available in store only at the customer service desk, Damien. I’d be happy to check with the stores in your area. What’s your zip code? Thanks! ~Cindy

162. myah 28/05/2014 at 2:47 pm

hello me and my family were wondering how many spots are left open
    ??!!!!!????!??!??

163. Thomas 29/05/2014 at 1:50 am

I need I860, L848, J854, K849, N839, and M843. If anyone got any of them, please let me know. I am willing to share and split the prize. Contact me at MBApros@yahoo.com.

164. Sandy 29/05/2014 at 9:06 pm

Hi Steve! Sorry to know about your big disappointment! The same for me. I would like to dicuss with you. Please contact me at sandyvtong@hotmail.com.

165. aster 04/06/2014 at 12:14 am

the strange thing is that i put 2 instant winner codes from before may 20 that someone gave me and I re entered it on my account after
    may 20 and it came up as no winner. what is up with that.

166. Steve LaCounte 04/06/2014 at 8:04 am

I have one of the RARE S825 pieces. will sell trade ect. stlacounte@windstream.net

167. Sandra 05/06/2014 at 2:36 pm

Someone asked if there was any point to entering codes any more. Your answer was essentially, “Sure; there are lots of good prizes left.” Perhaps he wanted to know when the opportunity to claim a prize has passed. I would like to know that, too. What is the final date to claim a prize?

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/06/2014 at 6:46 am

Thank you, Sandra, for taking the time to clarify with us. The deadline to claim any remaining prizes is June 10, 2014. That is the last day to take any winning boards into the store as well as to enter any remaining codes online. I hope this information helps alleviate the confusion. Have a great day. ~Stephanie

168. Kimberly 10/06/2014 at 8:57 am

I cannot find the place to enter my remaining tickets…

169. Jesse 10/06/2014 at 9:56 pm

I have hundreds of tickets always missing at least one on game board a lot of tickets for two more tickets great promo to get people into your stores to buy over priced goods congrats

170. craig kidder 11/06/2014 at 1:31 pm

Are you going to draw for the 500,000.00..no one has won any of the top prizes. I am wondering why there isn`t any big winners..??? I`m not going away easy so give us some information.

171. craig kidder 11/06/2014 at 1:34 pm

Why is the date say 11/6/2014 when today is 6/11/2014..I hope this contest is legit and if I find it isn`t,..oh boy.!!!!

172. Teresa Liter 23/06/2014 at 2:06 pm

Any winners of the final drawing?

• Customer Care Customer Care 25/06/2014 at 1:33 pm

The Second Chance Drawing did take place on 6/20/14, Teresa, and a winner was chosen. We are still in the process of verification, so no announcement has been made. Please keep checking back for new information. Have a great day! ~Kimberly

173. JENNIFER L. BORGES 23/06/2014 at 5:59 pm

I AGREE WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED. WHY NO NEWS AT ALL HERE. SINCE THE ANNOUNCEMENT THAT THERE WERE NO ‘BIG’ PRIZE WINNERS, THERE HAS BEEN NO MENTION OF THIS “SECOND DRAWING”. IT DOES APPEAR SOMEWHAT SUSPECT SINCE, THE RANDOMLY DRAWN INDIVIDUAL HAS ONLY 2 WEEKS TO CONTACT YOU. 3 DAYS HAVE ALREADY PASSED SINCE THAT NAME WAS SUPPOSEDLY CHOSEN, WITH NO NOTIFICATION TO THE PUBLIC. IN FACT, THERE HAS BEEN NOTHING POSTED AT ALL FOR WEEKS…AS THOUGH YOU’RE KIND OF HOPING THAT EVERYONE WILL FORGET, OR SLIP THROUGH, THE NARROW WINDOW OF QUALIFICATION. EVERY EFFORT SHOULD BE MADE TO KEEP THE PUBLIC AND ANY POTENTIAL WINNER NOTIFIED OF THE STATUS OF THIS WIDELY PROMOTED “GAME”; IN ORDER TO BE FAIR.

• Customer Care Customer Care 25/06/2014 at 1:33 pm

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us, Jennifer. The Second Chance Drawing did take place on 6/20/14 and a winner was chosen. The winner is still being verified and no announcement will be made until this verification is complete and the prize has been claimed. We will be sure to keep all of our fans updated as soon as we have more information. Thanks for participating and for stopping by. ~Kimberly

174. Stephenie Wright 23/06/2014 at 6:28 pm

Were there any $500.000 Dream Home winners, $40,000 Vehicle winners or any $1,000,000 winners? I haven’t seen a posting of them.

• Customer Care Customer Care 25/06/2014 at 2:03 pm

Great questions, Stephenie. There were no $1,000,000 prize or Dream Home winners, so the Second Chance Drawing did take place on 6/20/14. We haven’t published new winners since June 16th, but you can find the most recent prize winners list at http://www.albertsons.com/2014/06/monopoly-winners-thru-612/ – Keep checking back for any new additional updates. Have a great day! ~Kimberly

175. Erin 23/06/2014 at 8:15 pm

Hi:) I had an instant win for red box…yay me! I also entered about 350 online codes. I did not see anyone listed as winning any of the major prizes. So…when is the random drawing to take place? Some confusion when I entered the numbers…it said “sorry not a win” or something. At the time that I entered the numbers, it was too early for the random drawings to take place. Why did it say that?

• Customer Care Customer Care 25/06/2014 at 2:29 pm

Thanks for participating, Erin! The Second Chance Drawing did take place on 6/20/14 and the winner is currently being verified by our game administrators. I’m sorry to hear about your confusion, but I do have some answers for you. When entering the online sweepstakes game codes, you had the chance to win one of the instant prizes, as well as be entered for the sweepstakes drawing and the second chance drawing. So when it said that you did not win, it was only referring to the instant option. I hope this clears up your questions. Have a great day! ~Kimberly

176. Alex 27/06/2014 at 6:09 pm

Is this still going on? my store is still handing out the things to win the prizes on the game board.

• Customer Care Customer Care 28/06/2014 at 10:23 pm

Hello, Alex. The promotion was to be ran February 5, 2014 through May 20, 2014, while game ticket supplies last. Can you let me know which location you were at? Thank you. ~Cindy

177. michelle 28/06/2014 at 8:23 am

Hi,

according to the rules, the winner of the $500,000.00 Second chance drawing will be notified by email if that was how their entry was received by you originally. So, who will that email be from? I get a lot of junk emails just like many others and I want to make sure I add the sender address to my favorites so I don’t think it is more junk mail that goes to my spam. Since the winner only has 14 days to contact whomever is notifying them that they have won, it really is important they know the sender’s email or name so it doesnt get ignored or sent to spam. Thank You

• Customer Care Customer Care 01/07/2014 at 1:04 pm

Thank you for your post, Michelle. The first person’s name who was drawn, Melissa E. of Upland, CA, became our $500,000 Second Chance Prize winner. Thank you for playing and have a great rest of your week! ~Marie