Monopoly Associate Winners to Date!

Erin

Apr 15th, 2014

Monopoly

During Monopoly, the Associates get in on the fun too (and win prizes)!  Here is the current list of associate winners!

Shop. Play. Win.

$500 Apple iPad Air
Autumn C. (Denver, CO)Monopoly Board Game
Pamela K. (Colorado Springs, CO)
Nikki K. (Thornton, CO)
Camron M. (Billings, MT)
Fawn W. (Boise, ID)
Ammon J. (Redmond, OR)
William P. (Sherwood, OR)
Samantha R. (Beaverton, OR)
Donna C. (Mountlake Terrace, WA)
Kimberly W. (Port Orchard, WA)
Kari Lynn C. (Corona, CA)
Jimmy T. (Lancaster, CA)
Francisco T. (Bakersfield, CA)
Dianne L. (Anaheim, CA)
Mary M. (Downey, CA)
Laura R. (Los Angeles, CA)
Alton K. (Garland, TX)
Sharon B. (St. George, UT)
Shy B. (Hobbs, NM)
Irene B. (St. George UT)
Shawna C. (Chino Valley, AZ)
Sonia J. (Las Vegas, NV)
Sharon B. (St. George, UT)
Carolina B. (Pahrump, NV)

$500 XBox One
Daniel B. (Rexburg, ID)
Sue L. (Malta, MT)
Jana M. (Helena, MT)
Lori R. (Colorado Springs, CO)
Thomas O. (Bend, OR)
Michelle N. (Eugene, OR)Monopoly Board Game
Cheryl K. (Bonney Lake, WA)
Tabitha R. (Monroe, WA)
Tery H. (Orange, CA)
Carlos P. (San Diego, CA)
Joanne P. (La Mirada, CA)
Jamie S. (Bakersfield, CA)
Hector F. (Las Vegas, NV)
Sonia M. (Henderson, NV)
Alethe M. (Albuquerque, NM)

$1,000 Free Groceries
Matthew G. (Livingtson, MT)
Steve S. (Boise, ID)
Crystal A. (Happy Valley, OR)
Kimberly F. (Simi Valley, CA)
Jonathan H. (San Luis Obispo, CA)
Pamela M. (Newbury Park, CA)
Annette R. (Riverside, CA)
Jeremy M. (Ft. Worth, TX)
Sabrina S. (Prairieville, TX)
Michelle B. (Albuquerque, NM)
Ashley K. (Mesa, AZ)
Michael A. (Las Vegas, NV)
Juliana V. (Henderson, NV)

$2,500 Free Groceries
Mario P. (Hamilton, MT)
Terrence T. (Carver, MA)
Tabatha B. (Lakewood, WA)
Shannon B. (Puyallup, WA)
Angelos F. (Santa Ana, CA)Monopoly Board Game
Derek P. (Texarkana, TX)
Cindy G. (Santa Fe, NM)
Philip J. (Glendale, AZ)

$5,000 ATV or Camping Package
Pamela L. (Santa Fe, NM)
Tanja B. (Quartz Hill, CA)
Susan B. (Blythe, CA)
Austin D. (Bothell, WA)
Laurie W. (Fort Worth, TX)

$1,000 Sweepstakes
Cecilia B. (Nampa, ID)
Mia E. (Boise, ID)
Mark R. (Molalla, OR)
Michelle R. (Clackamas, OR)
Lee M. (Orange, CA)
Tracy S. (Camarillo, CA)
DeAndrea A. (Mesquite, TX)
Heather A. (Denham Springs, LA)
Michael J. (Weatherford, TX)
June L. (Goodyear, AZ)

52 Responses to Monopoly Associate Winners to Date!

1. C. NLN 15/04/2014 at 7:13 pm

it seems like everyone from other states are winning but here in Las Vegas there have only been 6 winners? I have traveled as far as Los Angeles to get these cards only to have more duplicates than anything what’s going on with that? Compared to other states California, New Mexico and even Washington.

2. Dena Doner 15/04/2014 at 8:56 pm

How are the shoppers supposed to win when the workers are getting all the prizes? Usually, employees are not allowed to participate. At the store I shop at, an employee won $250 which took away from shoppers. How do you know that they are not taking extra tickets?

• Customer Care Customer Care 16/04/2014 at 7:37 am

Hello, Dena. The associates are playing a separate game from our customers. Associates and members of their households are not eligible to play in the Customer Game and do not play for the $1,000,000 or the $500,000 prizes. Also, the pool of prizes they are playing for is completely separate from the prizes in the Customer game. Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have a good day! ~Cindy

3. Paul Rosso 16/04/2014 at 1:46 pm

What a joke only employees winning! No employee should every partake in a contest.
    Do not you not remember cheating in McDonalds Monopoly.
    Albertson’s is condoning potential illegal behavior!

• Customer Care Customer Care 16/04/2014 at 6:34 pm

I appreciate that you took the time to post today, Paul. To create some excitement for our hard-working Associates, we have developed a completely separate “Associates Game”. It’s a companion game that plays in a similar way, but it uses completely separate game boards and markers. Associates and members of their households are not eligible to play in the Customer Game and do not play for the $1,000,000 or the $500,000 prizes. Also, the pool of prizes they are playing for is completely separate from the prizes in the Customer game. Having store associates playing a separate companion game in no way affects the chances of our valued customers winning prizes in the Monopoly Collect & Win game. For additional information including the odds of winning you may visit https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us. I hope you have nice evening. ~Shasta

4. Zealtha Trice 17/04/2014 at 9:18 am

Registered two on-line entries two days ago, but cannot find the website to find out if the 5 “Online Game Entries” I now have are worth anything Your website is too complicated !!!

5. Al 17/04/2014 at 12:39 pm

I have a monopoly ticket that shows an on-line game code. It says to “go to albertsons.com and click on game code link and enter your code below….” There is no game code link!! but I have a printed code. Now what??

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/04/2014 at 2:40 am

Hello, Al. We apologize that you were not able to locate the Game Link. Here is the direct link to the Game Link: https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us. You will need to register if you have not registered already, then log in and enter in your codes! Good luck! ~Stephanie

6. barbara 17/04/2014 at 2:42 pm

why is the game link to check ticket codes no longer on the website, how can I check the codes????????????????

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/04/2014 at 2:53 am

Hello, Barbara. We’re sorry you are having issues locating the Game Link. For your convenience, here is a direct link to the Online Monopoly Game: https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us. Thank you for taking the time to contact us. ~Stephanie

7. Brad 18/04/2014 at 9:27 pm

At my store, the employees are extremely interested in the tickets. They will only give you your tickets if you ask for them.
    I also observed that one of the checkers was asking customers if they wanted to play the game and for those who said no the checker was giving the tickets to what appeared to be his/her supervisor.

• Customer Care Customer Care 20/04/2014 at 5:05 am

Hi, Brad. That is interesting, we would be happy to make sure that the Store Director is made aware of this. Which location do you shop at? ~Stephanie

8. samm 20/04/2014 at 5:47 pm

I am looking for Louisiana winners>??!
    Nope did not notice any<

• Customer Care Customer Care 21/04/2014 at 2:50 pm

I’m not seeing any yet, either, Samm, but that doesn’t mean they don’t exist! There’s still about a month to play and our customers have until June 10th to claim prizes. So, keep looking! You just might be one of the winners! ~Marie

9. Tracy Amador 21/04/2014 at 3:22 pm

I have all of the tickets for the $100 grocery gift card, how do I claim my prize?

• Customer Care Customer Care 22/04/2014 at 3:37 am

Congrats, Tracy! You should receive an email with further instruction on how to claim your prize as well as printing the verification form. Did you receive this email? If not, let me know. Thanks! ~Cindy

10. Wallace Hanley 22/04/2014 at 2:31 pm

How do I register online to enter the sweepstakes??

11. george 25/04/2014 at 9:36 pm

is the online game still working. since april 8th I have entered 144 game codes and haven’t even gotten 2 free tickets. is anyone else having the same problem or do I just have the worst luck in the world

• Customer Care Customer Care 26/04/2014 at 3:52 am

Hello, George. The Online Game is definitely still working. We apologize that you have not won anything yet. The next big winner is just around the corner, and it could be you! Good luck and thank you for taking the time to contact us. ~Stephanie

12. Aminadab valdez 26/04/2014 at 12:27 am

crated account and put my cods in about a month ago and tried to put more codes in but was told my password or logging info was incorrect had to create another account wonted to know what happens to the other cods that said they were excepted back when I first started..

• Customer Care Customer Care 26/04/2014 at 4:00 am

Hello, Aminadab. We apologize that you are having so much trouble with the Online Monopoly Game. Did you create the new account with the same e-mail address? Have you tried the “Forgotten Password” link to reset your password? For more assistance, please visit https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us/game/contactUs and fill out the Online Forum. This will bring your issue to the attention of the Online Support Team. Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding this issue. ~Stephanie

13. Breiter 27/04/2014 at 7:19 pm

Just a quick question, I opened three game pieces that are just blank pieces of paper. I had never seen anything like them. They had the game pieces attached but nothing printed on the area where you usually find a coupon or a code. Is that normal??

14. kendra 28/04/2014 at 2:35 am

Yea where do I find a game board for my pieces

• Customer Care Customer Care 28/04/2014 at 5:18 am

Good Morning, Kendra. Game boards are available in store only. Have a great day! ~Cindy

15. Pinkypink 28/04/2014 at 10:32 am

You know I play every year and you never hear anyone winning in El Paso Texas. I Think it’s rigged. They give you all the pieces but the last one. Phooey last time I ever play

16. Sarah 28/04/2014 at 2:33 pm

Is there a page for employees looking to swap or combine game pieces?

• Customer Care Customer Care 28/04/2014 at 3:51 pm

I wish there was, Sarah, but we don’t have a page dedicated to the swapping of game pieces. Thanks for visiting our blog and I hope you have a great Monday! ~Shasta

17. Judie 01/05/2014 at 5:57 am

I have game pieces from Acme in Pennsylvania, but when I go to play the online game there is not an option to choose PA as my state. And I notice not one winner from PA. Is this game not valid in PA?

• Customer Care Customer Care 01/05/2014 at 7:30 am

For the ACME game you’ll want to refer to the ACME website and their Monopoly game site. You can register and enter ACME codes at https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us – Details regarding featured ACME winner’s are available on the ACME blogs at ACME.com. I hope this answers your questions. Thanks for stopping by. ~Kimberly

18. Phaedra 04/05/2014 at 2:20 pm

I HAVE SPENT LITERALLY THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS, PLAYED THIS STUPID GAME FULL HEARTLY, I HAVENT GOT ONE GAME PIECE THAT WAS NOT A DUPLICATE SINCE THE FIRST DAY OF GAME!!! I MEAN I GET 50 TO 70 GAME PIECES EVERY WEEK!!! FRUSTRATION ISNT THE WORD FOR IT!! AT LEAST WITH RACHAEL RAY DISHES I WAS ABLE TO ACTUALLY GET SOMETHING, TWO FULL DINNER SETTINGS, THIS MONOPOLY GAME JUST PURELY MADE ME FEEL RIPPED OFF WORSE THEN I ALREADY DO WHEN I GO GROCERY SHOPPING! JUST LIKE 2ND CHANCE LOTTO..NO ONE IN SPRING VALLEY, CA WINS SQUAT! ALBERTSONS, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR & DONT DO THESE KIND OF GAMES AGAIN! YOUD THINK SPENDING AS MUCH AS I DO, AS WEELL, OTHER PEOPLE DO, THAT WE MIGHT JUST MAYBE GET AT VERY LEAST A $25 COUPON FOR GROCERIES. TRULY & SINCERELY, FRUSTRATED BEYOND….

19. george 04/05/2014 at 4:01 pm

it is now up to 251 straight online entries without even so much as 2 game tickets. my 1st 526 entries gave me 51 winners, althoug the vast majority are game pieces. that is almost a 10% win rate, yet nothing for the last 251 entries. something is amiss here. no ones luck is that bad & please don’t tell me the next one may be the winner. just to let you know your onling game sucks

20. Suzie 04/05/2014 at 5:49 pm

I’m super happy to see that an associate at my local store won!!!!

21. Skye Ruddell 04/05/2014 at 8:30 pm

Hi ~ I can’t get my computer to open your link https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us ~ is your website down?

• Customer Care Customer Care 04/05/2014 at 10:34 pm

Sorry to hear that you’re not able to access the link, Skye. I was able to access the link on my end. I’d like to recommend that you clear your cookies/cache, and relaunching your web browser. Please let me know if you need further assistance. Thanks! ~Cindy

22. Luke 09/05/2014 at 9:22 pm

I have a question. Does entering more online codes increase your chances of winning the second chance drawing? Please respond, thanks.

• Customer Care Customer Care 10/05/2014 at 8:10 pm

That is a great question, Luke. The drawing will be based on those who registered and not on the number of codes used on the registered account. Check out sections 4 and 5 of the official rules at https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us. Good luck! ~Victo

23. Dee Manz 10/05/2014 at 2:35 pm

This has to be the worst game that Albertson’s has ever had. Seventy-five winners over 15 + states is not many. This game is intended to gain business, but, very few winners. At least the Rachel Ray Promotion allowed customers to win something or get one plate after purchasing $200.00 worth of groceries. Here, we give our business to Albertson’s, but, most of us have gotten nothing. I have three 3 Board Games and all I get is repeats and more repeats. I’m very disappointed. I’ve tried accessing the Game Link so I can, at least, enter my Sweepstake Numbers and I can’t even do that!

• Customer Care Customer Care 11/05/2014 at 8:02 am

We’re sorry to hear of your disappointment, Dee. This list only details the winners for the associate game and only includes the winners at our Albertsons stores. There is not a comprehensive list of customer winners at this time, but please be assured that we have had numerous prizes claimed. For details on the odds of winning the customer game, check out the Official Rules at https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us/view/rules – Please be assured that we will share your comments with our Marketing Team. If you have any further questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to let us know. ~Kimberly

24. George 11/05/2014 at 9:05 am

“502 Bad Gateway” is all that comes up now when I go (as instructed on the Alb. Monopoly game piece) to check on game codes . I have a pile of them I would like to check. What is going on???

• Customer Care Customer Care 11/05/2014 at 7:49 pm

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, George. The website should be up and running for everyone now. Please let us know if you continue to have trouble getting into the Monopoly Page. ~Victo

25. William 11/05/2014 at 11:36 am

I’ve tried several links from your other postings to customers to the https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us. and have repeadedly got the error message: “502 Bad Gateway”. I can’t enter my Monopoly sweepstakes codes on your site. It sounds like a job for your webmaster. The link isn’t working. Thanks, Wm

• Customer Care Customer Care 11/05/2014 at 8:14 pm

Thanks for the heads up, William. The site should now be working for everyone. Please let us know if you have any other issues accessing the Monopoly page. Good luck! ~Victor

26. Ronald L Creviston 16/05/2014 at 12:06 pm

Were or how do I get forms for a winning game code

• Customer Care Customer Care 17/05/2014 at 11:37 am

Hi there, Ronald. When logged into your Monopoly account, near the top of the screen you will see “Code History”. Once there, you will see your winning code highlighted and will have the option to print your prize form. Thanks for playing! ~Zachary

27. Joy 19/05/2014 at 3:40 pm

This game is way too time consuming for very little reward, if any. Most of the coupons are only 25cents… the only instant winners are “2 more tickets” so I can waste more time. All of these little pieces of paper!?! You would think they could come up with some sort of digital game in our digital age. What a waste of time and resources.

28. michelle 22/05/2014 at 1:25 pm

what is the cut off time to imput the tickets into the computer

• Customer Care Customer Care 22/05/2014 at 2:28 pm

Good question, Michelle. All online entries must be made by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on June 10, 2014. Good luck! ~Kimberly

29. Sylvia 24/05/2014 at 1:22 pm

sure would be nice to find on your website the link to enter all my codes. Cant find it anywhere and I’ve looked everywhere