Monopoly Winning Continues!

Erin

Apr 8th, 2014

Monopoly

WOW!  The winners keep rolling in!  Here is a current list of winners for Monopoly 2014:

Shop. Play. Win.

$500 Apple iPad AirMonopoly Board Game
Jennifer A. (Gilbert, AZ)
Olivia A. (San Diego, CA)
Angelica B. (Pueblo, CO)
Melissa C. (Wilmington, CA)
Dennise C. (Boise, ID)
Krystal G. (La Crescenta, CA)
Elaine G. (Northridge, CA)
Leslie H. (Eagle, ID)
Christina J. (Albuquerque, NM)
Kathleen L. (Tohatch, NM)
Melinda N. (Boise, ID)
Maria P. (Sun City, CA)
Olga R. (El Paso, TX)
Mark S. (Loveland, CO)
Tyce V. (Missoula, MT)
Melanie Y. (Dallas, TX)
Melonie A. (Tuscon, AZ)
Amy B. (San Luis Obispo, CA)
Margaret C. (Albequerque, NM)
Taylor C. (Tacoma, WA)
Monique K. (Ranch Santa Fe, CA)
Penny S. (Santa Cruz, CA)
Wanda S. (Simi Valley, CA)
Mandi W. (Missoula, MT)
Virginia W. (Worcester, WA)

$500 Xbox One
Nicolas A. (Colorado Springs, CO)
Christa B. (Billings, MT)
Tracy C. (Simi Valley, CA)
Susan D. (Cut Bank, MT)Monopoly
Andrea F. (Fairfield, WA)
Robert H. (Mesa, AZ)
Jonathan M. (Laramie, WY)
Mike M. (Albuquerque, NM)
Yoni P. (Portland, OR)
Gary S. (Kent, WA)
Telo S. (Goleta, CA)
Michael S. (Gallup, NM)
Aileen S. (Azle, TX)
Gregory D. (Great Falls, MT)
Lynn B. (Las Vegas, NV)
Margaret T. (Centennial, CO)
Tatiana T. (Santa Ana, CA)
Juana T. (Las Vegas, NV)

$1,000 Free Groceries
Lawrence B. (Las Lunas, NM)
Mary C. (Anaconda, MT)
Rita C. (Albuquerque, NM)
Dennis D. (Albuquerque, NM)
Maria E. (Lake Elsinore, CA)
Stacey F. (Brea, CA)
Guillermo G. (Redondo Beach, CA)
Micah H. (Laramie, WY)
Hilary M. (Fort Worth, TX)
Kimberly M. (El Centro, CA)
Yadira O. (Yakima, WA)
Amanda R. (Lake Stevens, WA)
Thomas W. (Lakewood, CO)
Joe M. (Mountlake Terrace, WA)

$2,500 Free GroceriesMonopoly
Edgardo P. (Spring Valley, CA)
Carroll P. (Arlington, TX)
Loy S. (Wolf Point, MT)
Alma W. (Albuquerque, NM)
Carl Y. (Manchester, WA)
Keri V. (Manhattan, MT)

$5,000 ATV/Camping Package
Robert M. (Grants Pass, OR)
Anthony F. (Boise, ID)

$10,000 Vacation
Ashley S. (Scottsdale, AZ)
Robert R. (Mission Viejo, CA)

$25,000 Back Yard Makeover
Sally R. (Del Mar, CA)

$1,000 Sweepstakes
Matthew, C. (Dallas, TX)
Leslie D. (Tempe, AZ)
Steve D. (Albuquerque, NM)
Roberta L. (Colorado Springs, CO)
Christina S. (Tacoma, WA)

$500 Grocery Gift Card (Online Game)
Lisa H. (Lakeside, CA)

130 Responses to Monopoly Winning Continues!

1. Rick Wright 08/04/2014 at 4:49 pm

I have several Monopoly tickets with game codes on them but can’t find the place to put them in as instructed ????????
    Please help or is this meant not to be user friendly ?

2. Linda Kutzbach 08/04/2014 at 4:51 pm

Can not find Game code on albertsons.com

• Customer Care Customer Care 08/04/2014 at 7:31 pm

Let’s get you pointed in the right direction Linda. The game page can be found at https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us. When you sign-in, you will have the option to enter codes at the top of the page. Good luck finding the winning game pieces! ~ Victor

3. Leticia Rao 08/04/2014 at 5:24 pm

I am happy to be playing the Monopoly game. I enjoy shopping at Albertsons. The staff is friendly, helpful and professional. Keep up the good work

• Customer Care Customer Care 08/04/2014 at 7:49 pm

Thank you for your kind words Leticia. You can count on us to keep up the good work! We are also glad to hear that you are enjoying the Monopoly game. Good luck getting on the prize list! ~Victor

4. Yansley Pone 08/04/2014 at 5:31 pm

Congraulations to all the winners. It’s nice to see someone close to my area win in the Southbay L.A. County CA
    It seems more promising that maybe I can win too
    Congrats Winners enjoy

5. Chris 09/04/2014 at 12:03 pm

I have SEVERAL codes to enter. I’m logged in but I when I click on the link to enter the codes, I get stopped saying website is not available; it’s either down or has been changed (this is same message I’ve gotten on several attempts over several weeks).
    Is there an alternative to entering the codes, other than mailing cards to you? It’s feeling discriminatory!
    Thanks…

• Customer Care Customer Care 09/04/2014 at 1:11 pm

I’m really sorry to hear that you are having problems entering your codes, Chris. The only two ways to enter your codes would be through our website or by mail. You can, however, contact our Online Game Support Team and they should be able to resolve your issues. You can contact them at https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us/ContactUs – Please let me know if you need anything else. ~Marie

6. mary dodd 09/04/2014 at 3:30 pm

Hi,

Finding it hard to navigate your site to
    enter my monopoly codes.

Please advise.

Sincerely,
    Mary Dodd

• Customer Care Customer Care 09/04/2014 at 4:04 pm

Hey Mary, if you’re having problems finding our Monopoly Online Game from the Albertsons website, you can go directly to it by going to https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us – I hope that helps! Thank you for playing and good luck! ~Marie

7. Donald 10/04/2014 at 5:35 pm

I’ve been shopping at the Palmdale store and playing the game from start. It appears there is no chance for shoppers at that store to win, because 10 out of ten times you are handed the game pieces every time you shop. WHAT’S UP
    IT’S DISCOURAGING

• Customer Care Customer Care 13/04/2014 at 12:06 pm

Well, keep looking since you do earn game tickets for every transaction you make, Donald, and the cashier is supposed to hand you the game pieces to make sure you are receiving the correct number of tickets. Please know we produced 400,000,000 game pieces for this year’s Monopoly Collect and Win game, with one in every 5000 being a semi-rare piece and only one rare piece per available top-level prize. For more information, please see our official rules and odds of winning at https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us – Thank you and have a great day! ~Marie

8. Kathy 10/04/2014 at 8:29 pm

Have all the monopoly prizes been given away? I am asking because the cashiers are giving out handfuls of tickets away?

• Customer Care Customer Care 13/04/2014 at 10:58 am

The game is far from over, Kathy! We still have lots of prizes to win and game to play. The last day to earn game pieces is May 20th (or while supplies last). We will update prize winners periodically throughout the rest of the game. We’re not sure why your local store is giving away more tickets than what is on your receipt. This could have been a decision from the store. If you would like follow up, please email me at AlbertsonsHelprs@albertsons.com – Thank you! ~Marie

9. Cal 10/04/2014 at 8:49 pm

I have the semi rare piece for the $1,000,000 looking for someone with piece x-805 We could got halves. If your the one e-mail me back

10. Meaghan 11/04/2014 at 11:34 am

Congratulations to all the WINNERS!!! I am ecstatic for everyone and super excited to soon see my name!!

11. Sandra 11/04/2014 at 7:44 pm

Is there a place on your website that has the actual GAME BOARD??? Where can I find that?

• Customer Care Customer Care 13/04/2014 at 10:32 pm

Hello, Sandra. The game board is available in store only. Hope this helps. ~Cindy

12. Bob Malott 13/04/2014 at 10:06 am

I have several extra game pieces would someone like to trade?

13. EMily AdaMs 13/04/2014 at 10:45 pm

Cal – You didn’t leave your email address. Besides, have you checked the statistics? Why do the people with the semi-rare pieces think it is fair to go 50/50 with the people with the rare pieces, when the rare pieces are exponentially more valuable? Do you realize there are three of those rare pieces you need in circulation anywhere? The major problem I see with a game like this is the greed that gets into people when they think their semi-rare piece is worth far more than it is, then refuse to negotiate fairly once they find that needle in the haystack. If I had the rare piece needed for the $1,000,000, I would have the valuable piece and the leverage, and would be contacting many people with the semi-rare piece to see who is willing to negotiate rationally. Just a thought for Cal and people like her/him. I have two semi-rares and a rare (since I am the piece collector for a group), but none match. The only piece of real value to me is the rare one.

14. Matthew 14/04/2014 at 9:40 pm

i don’t get it do you just have to fill up the blank ticket spaces on the monopoly game play board and you get that prize right away or do you just get a chance to get that prize.

15. Peggy 15/04/2014 at 12:25 pm

Ive been collecting game pieces since the beginning. I only need one game piece for each of the big prizes and Im starting to get disappointed that I shop daily and still no luck!!

• Customer Care Customer Care 15/04/2014 at 3:45 pm

Don’t give up just yet Peggy, you still have until May 20th to win the big one! Thanks for playing! ~Zachary

16. carolyn 16/04/2014 at 11:14 am

This Monopoly game has been the biggest waste of my time yet. It was most certainly NOT user friendly, so much work for no return at all. I’m disappointed in Albertsons for running a contest like this.

• Customer Care Customer Care 16/04/2014 at 12:30 pm

I’m sorry to hear you feel this way, Carolyn. We do try to have fun promotions for our awesome customers, so I have let our Marketing Team know that you were disappointed in the Monopoly Collect & Win Game. Thank you for shopping at Albertsons and I hope you have a good day. ~Marie

17. Melanie Hoffman 16/04/2014 at 12:21 pm

Will there be any double ticket weeks this year? Also wondering why this weeks ad does not show bonus ticket items? Is there a published list of bonus ticket items somewhere?

• Customer Care Customer Care 16/04/2014 at 1:37 pm

We still have just a little over a month to go, Melanie, so you never know! We just might have a double-ticket event before the end. I could look into why your weekly ad doesn’t have the bonus ticket items listed. Could you please email me at AlbertsonsHelprs@albertsons.com with your location? Also, you could always ask the Customer Service Desk to see if they have a list of bonus ticket items available. Thank you so much for playing our Monopoly Collect and Win Game! Good luck! ~Marie

18. Theresa Ogburn 16/04/2014 at 1:43 pm

I’m here to tell you that this is rigged bad!!! There is never any big winners here in the Nevada State and it SUCKS!! The people who live here don’t gamble every day and want to be able to win like everyone else in all the other states. So maybe next year you should do something about it before all my colleagues give up on Albertsons all together. Thank you for letting me vent.

• Customer Care Customer Care 16/04/2014 at 6:33 pm

I’m sorry to hear of your disappointment in the Monopoly game, Theresa. Please visit https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us for the odds of winning.
      We appreciate all feedback and I will make sure your comments are reviewed by our Marketing Team. I hope you enjoy the rest of the week . ~Shasta

19. Bri 17/04/2014 at 9:29 pm

I just want to say I really enjoy playing the Monopoly game. It’s fun, interactive and makes grocery shopping that much more enjoyable. Thanks Albertsons!

20. laura 18/04/2014 at 1:22 pm

I have opened about 300 tickets since the beginning of this game. Probably more. I have spent hundreds of dollars on groceries during this game and yet I did not even win a $5 gift card. This is hilarious. I did win a instant coupon for a $1.69 iceberg salad and another for a box of Twining Tea for $3.
    Coupons that were just 25 cents off mostly and I never used one and 2 Redbox rentals. I will not get excited about this game next time.

• Customer Care Customer Care 20/04/2014 at 5:05 am

Hello, Laura. We’re sorry to hear that you have not had a satisfactory experience with our Monopoly Game. We do distribute the tickets randomly to even the odds for everyone. Thank you for taking the time to contact us. ~Stephanie

21. Bonnie Valdez 18/04/2014 at 5:42 pm

I HAVE A WINNING GAME PIECE BUT IT DON’T SAY WHAT I HAVE WON CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FIND OUT WHAT I HAVE ONE

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/04/2014 at 8:06 pm

Hi Bonnie. If this was a online sweepstakes code you can see what you’ve won by going into your account and clicking on “code history” after you enter your code. If you have a winning game board please take it into the Customer Service Center at your local store. Please let us know of we can assist you further and please enjoy your weekend! ~Shasta

22. Bonnie Valdez 18/04/2014 at 5:48 pm

please someone hurry

23. sue 19/04/2014 at 10:03 am

Apr 19, 2014 8:57

I am seriously thinking of never shopping at your stores again and spreading the word to boycott your store. I have tried very hard (and spent a lot of money) in your coupon contest that is going on right now called Albertson’s Monopoly game. I think it is totally rigged. I have literally opened hundreds of game pieces to not even win a $5 grocery card. REALLY? You are turning me against your store instead of promoting your store. Really can you be that deceptive to your loyal clients? If so, you are no longer the store for me to shop at. Even the store clerks are telling me they think the game is rigged.
    Bad promotion for your store. You have turned me totally off. I will shop now at Vons, Smiths or any other store that doesn’t try to deceive their customers with come on promotions that are rigged.
    Sue

• Customer Care Customer Care 21/04/2014 at 2:24 pm

Thank you for the feedback regarding our Monopoly Collect and Win Game, Sue, and I’m sorry that you feel that way. I’ve shared your comments with our Marketing Team. I would like to let you know that we did print and distribute over 400,000,000 game pieces nationwide. There’s a 1 in 5000 chance of finding a semi-rare piece and there’s only one rare piece per top level prize. For our Official Rules and Odds of Winning, please visit https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us – Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and I hope you have a good rest of your week. ~Marie

24. Keira Pregler 19/04/2014 at 12:41 pm

So is there any recourse if you find when you get home that you weren’t given the correct amount of tickets? Normally I wouldn’t worry about it but it appears that on my last trip I was shorted about 78 tickets. I took in 109 tickets for 2 bonus tickets so I should have received 218 but only received 140.

• Customer Care Customer Care 20/04/2014 at 5:05 am

Hello, Keira. You should be able to take your receipt to your local store and speak to a manager about getting those tickets. If you need anymore help, please do not hesitate to ask. ~Stephanie

25. Keira 20/04/2014 at 11:36 am

The problem is that there isn’t a receipt since they were all just the instant winner tickets that I was redeeming, so I don’t have any real proof what I was supposed to receive. Will the store still help me out?

26. Angela 21/04/2014 at 1:00 am

This is my first time playing this game and i think it is fun, its something to do other then your nomal everyday life. Its just a game. Thanks

27. DANIELA SOTO 21/04/2014 at 5:31 pm

I won FREE GAME TICKETS? WHAT IS THIS a GAME like baseball or MONOPOLY GAME TICKETS. PLease explain? I have two winners.. Can I redeem them both at once?

28. Jose 23/04/2014 at 11:21 pm

Can the Albertons maketing team make the coupons discount the total from my purchase instead of one specific item I rarely or don’t buy. That would make me feel that at a minimum I am being appreciated for shopping at the store and playing the game regardless of what I purchase at your store. Besides .25 cents off does not give me an incentive to try a new item. Perhaps if it was a bigger discount I may be persuaded to try a new item. Thank you.
    Jose

• Customer Care Customer Care 24/04/2014 at 2:40 am

Hello, Jose. Thank you for your suggestion. I understand how much total off coupons would assist you in saving money and would be happy to forward your suggestion to the Marketing Department for consideration. Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Have a great day. ~Stephanie

29. Charla 24/04/2014 at 7:50 am

I see a lot of negative comments here. Let me just say, that while I have only won a few small products and 1 $10.00 Gift Card, and received some coupons, so far, this is more than I would have had if I had not played! I have to buy groceries anyway and I’m not purposely spending extra money just to win. If you are, then go to the casino. This is a promotion not a slot machine. Thank you Albertson’s for giving us the opportunity to play. Please bring the game back again next year.

30. ellabulldog 24/04/2014 at 4:47 pm

any winners in Illinois? none on these lists, and multiple winners in Albuquerque and none in Chicago, which is much bigger. makes no sense

31. Adam 27/04/2014 at 9:01 pm

Really Sue? You are going to boycott a store because you didn’t win anything? You really should get a life. It is people like you that make working in retail suck, and I am sure they GLADLY won’t miss you when you leave. You are only doing the store a favor in leaving, since I am sure they don’t want such ignorance and rudeness around. Maybe if you change your attitude towards life, things may change for you and maybe you might win something some day, or continue to be rude and let karma handle you. Your choice.

32. MB 29/04/2014 at 4:50 pm

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE DOUBLE DAYS, WHEN YOU DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF GAME TICTES ONE IS GIVING?

• Customer Care Customer Care 29/04/2014 at 5:45 pm

We currently don’t have any plans for a double ticket event, MB, but we still have some time, so you never know! ~Shasta

33. cathy 01/05/2014 at 2:16 pm

I find it interesting and strange that there isn’t a single winner from IL. I have been playing but now I see that maybe we’ve been overlooked in this Monopoly game.

• Customer Care Customer Care 02/05/2014 at 8:35 am

Good morning, Cathy. We assure you that you have not been overlooked. We have had numerous people collect prizes that live in IL. This page is showing the Albertsons winners, not the Jewel-Osco winners and Albertsons is a grocery chain primarily on the west coast. To view the winners in your area you would need to consult the Jewel-Osco page. Here is the link to view the current winners, http://www.jewelosco.com/2014/04/monopoly-winners-to-date/. We hope that this clears up any confusion and that you have a good weekend! ~Wayne

34. Jessica Haas 01/05/2014 at 3:08 pm

You know what would be better? Just lower your prices! Then EVERYONE wins! I LOVE my little local Albertson’s and I am there almost daily. They know me and I know them, but I am sick to death of these stupid games and gimmicks! Take all the money you use to for these silly games and LOWER your prices and you would have SO many more happy customers! PLEASE!

• Customer Care Customer Care 02/05/2014 at 8:41 am

Good morning, Jessica. That’s an excellent suggestion! I’ll be sure to pass it along to our marketing department. Thanks for sharing your comments. ~Wayne

35. Liz S. 03/05/2014 at 1:41 pm

Has anyone won any of the top prizes? I don’t see it listed here but I read something that said someone from Boise, ID won one of the million dollar prizes. Any confirmation?

• Customer Care Customer Care 04/05/2014 at 2:55 am

Hello, Liz. There have been many prizes won so far. We are verifying new winners everyday and there are still many more prizes waiting to be won. Keep an eye out. Thanks for stopping by! ~Stephanie

36. ANNE 04/05/2014 at 12:58 am

I have several game pieces but dont know where to get the game board

• Customer Care Customer Care 04/05/2014 at 3:15 am

Hello, Anne. You can pick up a Monopoly Game Board at the Customer Service Desk of any of your local Albertsons. Thank you for stopping by and have a great day! ~Stephanie

37. Phaedra 04/05/2014 at 2:25 pm

I HAVE SPENT LITERALLY THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS, PLAYED THIS STUPID GAME FULL HEARTLY, I HAVENT GOT ONE GAME PIECE THAT WAS NOT A DUPLICATE SINCE THE FIRST DAY OF GAME!!! I MEAN I GET 50 TO 70 GAME PIECES EVERY WEEK!!! FRUSTRATION ISNT THE WORD FOR IT!! AT LEAST WITH RACHAEL RAY DISHES I WAS ABLE TO ACTUALLY GET SOMETHING, TWO FULL DINNER SETTINGS, THIS MONOPOLY GAME JUST PURELY MADE ME FEEL RIPPED OFF WORSE THEN I ALREADY DO WHEN I GO GROCERY SHOPPING! JUST LIKE 2ND CHANCE LOTTO..NO ONE IN SPRING VALLEY, CA WINS SQUAT! ALBERTSONS, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR & DONT DO THESE KIND OF GAMES AGAIN! YOUD THINK SPENDING AS MUCH AS I DO, AS WEELL, OTHER PEOPLE DO, THAT WE MIGHT JUST MAYBE GET AT VERY LEAST A $25 COUPON FOR GROCERIES. TRULY & SINCERELY, FRUSTRATED BEYOND

38. TinaK 05/05/2014 at 11:28 am

I agree that this Monopoly game rather sucks. I have 210 tickets here and haven’t won anything except more tickets. The $.25 off coupons aren’t worth the effort of tracking to redeem. At least we won some free donuts, canned vegetables and boxes of cereal with your previous promotions. This time = squat. Your cashiers have been increasingly rude lately, too. One of them chewed me out for not cutting out the instant ticket winner coupon that I had to print out. Seriously? There were no instructions on it telling me I had to cut it out, just print, attach the winning ticket and REDEEM. I’m not a child and don’t deserve to be chided for HER anal-retentive wishes. I’m the customer, and my spending contributes to the cashiers’ salaries. Stop treating me like garbage.

39. Lori 05/05/2014 at 10:34 pm

I’ve had fun playing, and not spent hundreds doing it either. At least 2300 game pieces have gone through my hands (none just given, all earned) and I’ve won 20 instant prizes (paper towels, toilet paper, greeting cards, Dr. pepper, crave cereal, etc.) Approximately one in every hundred pieces produces some sort of instant win. But if you look at the odds, one in 8,000 wins the five dollars–I figure I only need 5700 more pieces before May 20 to win five bucks! I’ve beaten the odds, I have three “semi-rare” pieces. If a person is truly playing this to win, and shelling out lots of money to do so, I’d like to sell them this lovely bridge in Brooklyn.

40. Diana Angulo 06/05/2014 at 4:50 pm

I MISPLACED MY GAMEBOARD. CAN I PRINT ANOTHER COPY?

• Customer Care Customer Care 06/05/2014 at 5:49 pm

Hello there, Diana. While you can’t print out a game board, you should be able to get one at Customer Service in your local store should they still have some in stock. Thanks for playing! ~Zachary

41. Flo L. 07/05/2014 at 3:46 pm

Why so many winners in CA, NM…? Hardly any in NV. We are getting very discouraged re: this game in NV. We have spent a lot of money and opened HUNDREDS of game tickets and haven’t even won a $5 game card, instant product winner or even a $1 grocery gift card. I did look at the odds on the website and the stats indicate that, in theory, we should’ve already won prizes MULTIPLE times over – we have not. SCAM????
    In addition, .25 cent coupons are not much of an incentive to shop for an item – yes, a discount is a discount, and welcomed and appreciated, however, .25 cents in this day and age, from a large corporation such as Albertson’s…??
    Just a reminder, there are PLENTY of other supermarket options in NV.
    Why shop somewhere that gives an appearance of scamming or doesn’t seem to be fair?
    The rhetoric from Albertson’s of how game pieces were distributed evenly, the odds are listed, that they’ll forward complaints to the marketing department, etc., etc., doesn’t fly.

42. Joe 09/05/2014 at 10:55 am

Are the other Albertons affiliates using same game pieces/board to win prizes. Doesn’t Albertsons need to display those winners so we can get a true idea of which prizes remain? The link to display monoply winners from Jewel: http://www.jewelosco.com/2014/04/monopoly-winners-to-date/

Shaw: http://www.shaws.com/2014/05/monopoly-winners-to-date/

Acme: http://acmemarkets.com/2014/04/more-monopoly-winners-as-of-april-30th/

Please provide links to the other affiliates participating in the monopoly game.

43. Kim 09/05/2014 at 3:59 pm

I love Albertsons and have been a loyal customer since we moved here in 1995. This is a GAME, and it is all of our choices whether to play or not. I play, and like others have opened literally hundreds of tickets with no winnings, but as I said above, it is a GAME. The excitement of the possibility is what keeps me interested. I shop there, whether or not there is a game to play and if I happen to win a prize, that is a BONUS for me!! Thank you, Albertsons, for having all the products I need always available, and the staff always friendly and courteous.

• Customer Care Customer Care 09/05/2014 at 8:07 pm

Aw! You’re the best, Kim! We’re glad you’re enjoying the game and thank you for allowing us to be your “go-to” grocery store since the mid 90′s! We appreciate your sweet comments and I hope you have a fantastic upcoming weekend! ~Shasta

44. Pam 11/05/2014 at 7:58 am

I cannot access the website to redeem my codes, which I started to do yesterday, but now it is saying “bad gateway” the contest states you have to have your codes redeemed and the sheet turned in by the 20th but it wont let me enter or even get to the page where I already entered codes. help please.

• Customer Care Customer Care 11/05/2014 at 8:35 am

I’m not sure why you would be having issue, Pam, as we are not having any issues with the Monopoly game website. Here is the direct link to the game site, https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us – hopefully that will help. If not, please clear your cookies and temporary Internet files, then try again. It also may be helpful, if you try a different Internet browser. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. Have a great rest of your day! ~Kimberly

45. Tracie 11/05/2014 at 9:56 am

I have also been getting a Gateway Error since trying to log in to redeem online codes today 5/11. I tried clearing my TIFs & Cookies & tried both IE & Mozilla/Firefox as browsers. I haven’t had any problems the last 20 times I’ve logged on before…..Any other suggestions?

• Customer Care Customer Care 11/05/2014 at 7:58 pm

Sorry for the late response, Tracie. The issue should now be resolved for everyone. Please try again and let us know if you continue to have problems with the site. Good luck! ~Victor

46. Harry 11/05/2014 at 11:10 am

I also get bad gateway, here is the displayed data…
    502 Bad Gateway
    ———-
    nginx/1.0.15

• Customer Care Customer Care 11/05/2014 at 8:00 pm

Thanks for letting us know, Harry. The issue should now be resolved for everyone. Please let us know if the problem persists on your end. Good luck! ~Victor

47. Athena 11/05/2014 at 3:32 pm

It’s a game play it for fun. All the complaints about not winning then don’t play simple as that. BTW didn’t ya’ll read “ODDS ARE”. Hello…. I really don’t care much for the game except my kids enjoy collecting the pieces they get so excited even if they don’t win it’s just fun. I agree totally with Kim it’s just a freakin’ game. I can shop anywhere else which I do and if by chance I see an Albertson’s it’s my choice to go in and I may stop and grab a few things. I’m happy for the winners they deserve it.

48. Georgia 12/05/2014 at 8:21 am

It’s hard to say if this game is legit or not. I have gotten tons of game pieces and have won nothing! Not in store or online. To give you an idea about how much I’ve played, I have ALL of the semi-rare pieces. Odds of getting 1 are 1:5000, and I have every single one! That’s a lot of tickets! With no big winners year after year, anybody would question the legitimacy of this game. Out of 400,000,000 game tickets, there was only 1 online winner? Even if only half of the tickets have been given out, that seems fishy! I think this at least calls for some type of investigation. When McDonald’s had a monopoly game, it was found that a huge scam was happening and 51 people were indicted! Read more here… http://boardgames.about.com/od/monopolynews/a/mcdonalds_scam.htm

• Customer Care Customer Care 12/05/2014 at 8:40 pm

Thank you for your feedback, Georgia. As of 4/8/14, we have announced one online winner for Albertsons, but there have been others across our stores nationwide. Please be aware that the last day for customers to claim prizes in June 10th. We have had a grand prize winner in 2012, as well as other top level prize winners. Thank you again for posting and I hope you have a great day. ~Marie

49. Danny 12/05/2014 at 9:54 am

I don’t usually play this, but I decided to open up the game piece I received this morning. My game has 2 smaller game pieces inside it I guess, one says $,1,000,000 cash annuity with a code under it, and the other says $250.00 Grocery Gift Card with a 4 digit code under it as well. Does this mean I am a winner or do I need to get the Albertsons Monopoly board and get more pieces to win that annuity?

• Customer Care Customer Care 12/05/2014 at 5:37 pm

Welcome to Albertsons’ Monopoly Collect and Win Game, Danny! In order to win the prize, you need to attach the game marker to a game board. Once you have collected all of the markers under a specific prize, then you can turn in your game board to your local Albertsons to claim that prize. So, if you only have one game marker, then you have not won the prize yet, since you’ll need a few more markers. But keep looking! You just may be a winner! Thank you for shopping at Albertsons and good luck! ~Marie

50. angel 13/05/2014 at 1:17 am

Just was looking at next weeks ad and notice none of the items were listed as monopoly bonus tickets. Will there be items still eligible for purchase the last week?

• Customer Care Customer Care 13/05/2014 at 3:40 am

I’d be happy to check for you, Angel. Which store’s ad were you viewing? Thanks! ~Cindy

51. Sharon McFarlane 13/05/2014 at 10:29 am

I tink I am a winner. How do I find out?
    No matter where I go, there is no place for me to put my winning number.

• Customer Care Customer Care 14/05/2014 at 2:10 am

If you’re a winner, your ticket code should be highlighted green, Sharon. Additionally, you will be emailed a prize form that you would need to print out in order to claim your prize. Please let me know if I can assist you further. ~Cindy

52. Alice Silva 13/05/2014 at 4:13 pm

How on earth I can enter my game code, as there is no page for that !!!!

53. Esme 13/05/2014 at 5:58 pm

I was thinking of that too, if there where items still eligible for purchase the last week (@ Orange, CA)?

54. rick bednar 13/05/2014 at 7:10 pm

I denied my tickets & told the cashier she could keep them, she said employees have their own game but none of them play. She said her store ran out of tickets a month ago but nobody won anything. They also pointed out that you only get tickets for buying processed foods , not for healthier options like produce

55. EMily AdaMs 15/05/2014 at 12:09 am

Customer Care – You’re incorrect up above with your reply to Sue 4/19. There is more than one rare piece per top-level prize, though most people don’t have any clue at all what “random chance” means. Clearly on the game board, it states for the $1,000,000 prize “3 prizes available.” Thus, 3 rare pieces (of Breyer’s) are available, as are 3 for the 1/2-million-dollar prize, and so forth. Is there any other way to interpret this? Correct me if I’m wrong because I’ve been playing this game as though there are numerous needles in the monumental haystack, not just six.

• Customer Care Customer Care 15/05/2014 at 12:40 am

Good Evening, Emily. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we’ll be sure to let our teams know. As per the official rules of the Monopoly Game: Odds of winning are based on the likelihood of obtaining the one rare game marker needed to win, plus there will be a semi-rare game marker that is printed with odds of 1 in 5,000 game tickets. Odds are based on getting the one rare game marker. Hope this helps. ~Cindy

56. Cheryl 17/05/2014 at 3:36 pm

Am I supposed to be keeping the loosing code tickets? I have been been throwing them away after I enter the code and it says not a winner.

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/05/2014 at 10:35 am

Even the losing codes give you an entry into the Online Sweepstakes, Cheryl, but you’re not required to keep them. We do recommend keeping them if you can, though! If you have any other questions, just let me know. ~Marie

57. Larry 17/05/2014 at 4:32 pm

I have a question, hope it hasn’t already been answered. Why do you have online winners (where you put code in online) of 2 game tickets? Why require us to print out a piece of paper just to win 2 game tickets? Isn’t this a waste of paper? Why just have those as instant winners? Is it simply to get us back into the store? Are the game tickets you get from this process somehow different than tickets at the register? What is the purpose?

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/05/2014 at 10:49 am

Great questions, Larry! It’s something we decided to try this year. We thought it would be an incentive for customers to enter on Online Sweepstakes and get a little bit of a reward in return. There is no difference between the free Game Tickets and the ones you earn normally. I’ve shared your comments with our Marketing Team for consideration in future promotions. Thank you and have a great day. ~Marie

58. Nina Petroff 18/05/2014 at 9:57 pm

I have played this for years with the same results every year. I qualify for lots of loosing tickets. I know everyone cannot win but also think the winning tickets go to bigger metro areas even though this would be considered fraud. Im not playing this game anymore. It will be interesting to see if all the actual prizes or at least a majority of them are actually given away.

• Customer Care Customer Care 19/05/2014 at 2:13 am

Hi, Nina. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We will be sure that the Promotions Team is made aware of your comments. Thank you for shopping at Albertsons. ~Stephanie

59. Justin 18/05/2014 at 11:05 pm

This game sucks it’s boring customers don’t want to play it, all we want to do is sell groceries no more games plz.

• Customer Care Customer Care 19/05/2014 at 3:05 am

Hello, Justin. We understand your frustration and will be sure to forward your comments to the Promotion Team. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Stephanie

60. Martha 20/05/2014 at 12:59 pm

I have entered hundreds of codes in the online game and each time about 1 in 5 would produce at least a Win 2 Free Monopoly Tickets. Today, the last day of the “game,” I entered 25 new codes and not a one was a winner. I think you shut down the online game already. It’s too bad that Albertson’s new owners would rather spend money devising marketing “games” and spending millions on the printing of 400,000,000 tickets, distribution, etc., etc, than giving loyale shoppers better prices in store. Prices are steadily climbing and gimmicks like your buy-one, get-one on meat is such a scam. TIme to switch markets.

61. Kay 20/05/2014 at 3:20 pm

Your game is just a ploy to get people to come in & buy your over priced groceries! You probably didn’t even make game pieces for the real big prizes, and you handed out the same game pieces over & over again. What a load of crap! I’ll never shop at your store again!

62. Brett Jeross 20/05/2014 at 6:54 pm

I do not have a game board for the store tickets. Is there an online copy to view to see if I have a winning combination?

• Customer Care Customer Care 21/05/2014 at 4:25 am

Hello, Brett. Game boards are available in store at the customer service desk. Have a good day! ~Cindy

63. salina 21/05/2014 at 1:16 am

i want to win! i wish Good luck to everyone who plays.

64. Kausar janoo 21/05/2014 at 12:54 pm

Anybody win the grand prize with any other state

65. tammy bryson 21/05/2014 at 2:56 pm

Yesterday was the last day to collect tickets but after opening my tickets from last nights purchase, I find I have more “Instant win” tickets telling me I can get 2 more tickets. Are these just trash now?

• Customer Care Customer Care 22/05/2014 at 7:08 am

Great question, Tammy. The last day to redeem tickets was 5/20/14 or while game ticket supplies last. I’m sorry to hear that you weren’t able to get the tickets you had won, and hope you have a good day. ~Cindy

66. Nancy 22/05/2014 at 10:02 am

What a rip off – looked at the winners and not one from Nevada. When it first started I matched several spots but within a couple of weeks of it starting. Never got anything different then what I already had after that. Missing two spots on every item. In talking to my friends they are in the same boat. You don’t distribute winning tickets very well do you?

• Customer Care Customer Care 22/05/2014 at 3:04 pm

This Blog post only has Monopoly winners up to April 8th, 2014, Nancy. For the most recent winners list, go to http://www.albertsons.com/2014/05/monopoly-winners-thru-58/ – On this page you will find winners through 5/8/14; it looks like there have been several winners from Nevada.

We are sorry to hear of your disappointment with the game. Please keep in mind that the odds of winning a specific prize is based on the likelihood of obtaining the one rare game marker needed to win said prize. There are also semi-rare game markers that are printed with odds of 1 in 5,000 game tickets. For further details, check out the Official Rules at https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us/view/rules – Thanks for stopping by. ~Kimberly

67. Mike 23/05/2014 at 7:16 pm

Are the codes we enter online being entered into a drawing for the 75 $1,000 gift cards and the 1 $15,000 prize? Or are those issued as instant win prizes as well?

I am wondering because we have a ton of coupon codes and don’t know if we should keep them in the event of the drawing. If there is a drawing, when is it?

• Customer Care Customer Care 24/05/2014 at 5:20 am

Hello, Mike. The codes that are able to be entered online are entered into the sweepstakes as well as they all have a chance to be an instate winner for a Red Box Video or a Grocery Gift Card. All entries must be made by 11:59 PM PST on June 10th, 2014, the drawing will be held after that date. I do not have a specific date at this time for the drawing. I hope this information helps and good luck! ~Stephanie

68. craig kidder 24/05/2014 at 9:25 am

I have T821..looking for T820..lets get this done….we can negotiate….call me 720-525-4072…or ….720-301-4017…lets GO.!!!!

69. Tasha Childress 26/05/2014 at 4:50 pm

I have entered over $1,000 codes in the computer I have won $5.00 off a $50.00 purchase and several get 2 more tickets. I have won a $10.00 gift card and several free items. But I’m only needing one piece to several of the following if you have it email me @ tashachildress23@yahoo.com . We can win this and split, I’m not greedy if it is materialistic lets sale. A889 for $5.00 grocery card- C882- $15.00 monopoly board game, D879 -25 – Cash, X805- $1,000,000 CASH, V816- $100,000 CASH, S823 Motorcycle or boat, T820- $40,000 vehicle , W807- $500,000 Dream home, R829, L848, J854, I860, N839, M843, H864, G866, F871, K849, P832,835. I have won free stuff like hamburger helper, toilet paper, yogurt, can tomatoes, hershey spreads, finish power ball, bag of salad, hershey candy bars. Several free one day rentals. I hope someone is lucky. If not I hope they draw one of my 1000′s of numbers I punched in the computer. How will we know what number is drawn?

• Customer Care Customer Care 26/05/2014 at 5:25 pm

If you are a winner, Tasha, you will be notified by email. Once the winner is verified, we will announce who it is. I hope that helps. Please let me know if you if you have any other questions. ~Marie

70. Erica 01/06/2014 at 11:57 am

I have about 20 free game pieces, I know the game is over, is there any way I can get the tickets I won?

• Customer Care Customer Care 01/06/2014 at 2:58 pm

I’m sorry, Erica, but ticket distribution ended on May 20th, so we are unable to provide you with any additional game pieces. Thank you for asking and have a great day. ~Marie

71. sheree Fortier 03/06/2014 at 2:54 pm

i AM VERY DISAPPOINTED! i HAVE PIECES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN ENTERED FOR THE ONLINE GAME, SAYS UNTIL JUNE 10..
    AND, i HAVE A GAME I HAVE BEEN FILLING UP FOR MONTHS, SAYS GAME ENDS JUNE 30.
    i BECAME ILL APRIL, AND AM TRYING TO RESUME MY GAME PLAYING, ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT IT IS over?
    i WILL NEVER PLAY AGAIN!

72. Deb 05/06/2014 at 8:13 am

When do you do the drawing for the prizes that have not been claimed?

• Customer Care Customer Care 05/06/2014 at 12:58 pm

Hi Deb! The second chance drawing will be held on or around June 20th if none of the top six prizes are awarded. The second chance drawing is for $500,000 cash. No other prizes will be awarded. Please see our official rules at https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us ~Marie

73. michelle 07/06/2014 at 8:47 pm

any body email me please send it twice somtimes it goes into spam and I get 5000 a day the second time goes to my email. I will share with any one who has these tickets to win. I need X803 x805 w807 v816 t820 s823
    s825 r828 r829 p832 p835 l848 n839 m843 l848 k849 j854 i860 g866 f871 e 874 d879 c882 b887 a889 bangel@yahoo.com

74. John Nordin 08/06/2014 at 8:04 am

How do you enter the monopoly codes in the computer? The instruction do not work.

75. Dawn 10/06/2014 at 12:10 pm

I sent in a bunch of codes because the store had no more game pieces. The rules stated that mail needed to be post marked by 6/17/14 but the game ends 6/10/14. I haven’t received anything back yet. Now what??

• Customer Care Customer Care 10/06/2014 at 4:41 pm

I’m sorry for any misunderstanding, Dawn, but for the free game tickets, they needed to be postmarked by May 13th, 2014 and received no later than May 20, 2014, while supplies last. Thank you for playing and I hope you have a good week. ~Marie

76. Maria 20/06/2014 at 12:56 pm

I am just wondering how I would find out if they have already done the second chance drawing and if so how do I find out if I may have won something. Because the site says that the drawing was going to be held today….

• Customer Care Customer Care 21/06/2014 at 1:39 pm

Hello there, Maria. The Second Chance Drawing occurred yesterday (6/20/14), and we are currently verifying the winner. We will post the results as soon as the verification is complete. Thanks for playing! ~Zachary

77. Maria 20/06/2014 at 12:58 pm

Also I think something might be wrong with this site because it says my first comment was at 12:56 but really i made it at 11:56 and also the date is looking a little backwards.

78. Michelle 23/06/2014 at 11:12 am

Any online winners yet? For the big prizes that were never claimed in the store prior to June 20th?

79. [ albertsons monopoly game link 2014 ] Best Web Pages | I-Recommend-Best-Web-Pages(KoreanNetizen) 21/09/2014 at 5:12 pm

[…] Albertsons ≫ Monopoly Winning Continues!2014. 4. 8. – Here is a current list of winners for Monopoly 2014: Shop. Play. … Here is the direct game link https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us. When you …http://www.albertsons.com/2014/04/monopoly-winning-continues/ […]

80. [ albertsons .com game link ] Best Web Pages | I-Recommend-Best-Web-Pages(KoreanNetizen) 21/09/2014 at 5:13 pm

[…] Albertsons ≫ Monopoly Winning Continues!2014. 4. 8. – Here is the direct game link https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us. When you register and log-in, there will be an option at the top of the page to …http://www.albertsons.com/2014/04/monopoly-winning-continues/ […]