Our Deli Counter Has Tasty Options for You!

Erin

Apr 18th, 2014

Deli-Banner.jpg

In a rush during lunch? Or at the end of a long workday and just don’t feel like putting together a meal?  At our deli counter, not only do we have cold cuts and cheeses for great tasting sandwiches, but specialty meats, roasts, salads, and, of course, our famous Rotisserie Chicken and Fried Chicken!  Come down to your local store and check out what we have waiting for you at the deli counter!

Have a party coming up?  Click here for your perfect, customized deli tray!

19 Responses to Our Deli Counter Has Tasty Options for You!

1. Mary Manning 19/04/2014 at 2:44 pm

Elana at the Laguna Niguel Albertsons was a PERFECT associate who assisted my 87-year-old mother-in-law at the Deli counter. She (my mother-in-law) has specific ideas for what she wanted to prepare an Easter brunch croissant sandwich, and Elana cheerfully gave her the time and attention she needed to complete her choices. Thank you Elana!

• Customer Care Customer Care 20/04/2014 at 5:06 am

Thank you, Mary, for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are very pleased to hear about the excellent customer service you received from Elana. Which location in Laguna Niguel was this? I am showing that there are several location there and we would like to make sure Elana gets the recognition that she deserves. We await your response. ~Stephanie

2. Christine 22/04/2014 at 6:21 pm

Hello, I love the Super Kale Salad. By any chance do you have the nutritional information for it?
    Thanks!

• Customer Care Customer Care 22/04/2014 at 9:06 pm

Great question, Christine. Most nutritional info for deli items are available in store. Be sure to stop by and ask one of our friendly associates today. Have a great evening! ~Cindy

3. Charlene 23/04/2014 at 9:48 am

Could I pick up 20 pieces of chicken at 10:30 in the morning?

• Customer Care Customer Care 23/04/2014 at 11:37 am

You sure could, Charlene! Our deli counter opens at 8am or earlier to serve our customers! I’d still recommend calling ahead of time just to be on the safe side, but they’ll be happy to get some chicken ready for you. ~Marie

4. Jonath Schall 26/04/2014 at 3:52 pm

I asked my butcher about nutritional information about your Rotisserie Chicken, and they didn’t have any. I’d like to know.

• Customer Care Customer Care 26/04/2014 at 6:41 pm

Nutrition information is a great way to be informed about the foods you eat, Jonath. We will forward your request for the nutrion label and get back to you by the end of the next business day. ~Victor

5. Erin 09/05/2014 at 6:55 pm

I am interested in the Nutritional information on the Rostisserie Chicken as well. My main concern is whether or not it is gluten free.

• Customer Care Customer Care 09/05/2014 at 11:28 pm

Hello, Erin. We would be happy to research this for you. Please e-mail us at JewelOscoHelpers@supervalu.com with your contact information, store location and any further product information you might have. We await your e-mail.

6. Tom 14/05/2014 at 5:23 pm

With food sensitivities and allergies in mind, please share nutritional and ingredient information for Albertson’s fried chicken. It’s the best-tasting fried chicken around, and I’m hoping the ingredients will allow all of my family and friends to enjoy.

7. Ashley 03/06/2014 at 5:54 pm

Do you sell finger sandwiches that come packaged in bulk?

• Customer Care Customer Care 04/06/2014 at 2:04 am

I’d be happy to check for you, Ashley. Which location do you prefer to shop? Thanks! ~Cindy

8. sharon 10/06/2014 at 7:02 am

I love the kale super salad at my local jewel store, but need to know the ingredients for allergies in my son before I can let him try it. Is there a place I can find this out?

• Customer Care Customer Care 10/06/2014 at 7:47 am

That is a very good question, Sharon. The ingredient and nutritional information for all of our salad and deli items should be available at your local Jewel-Osco Deli Counter. If you have any further questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to let us know. Have a great day!

9. rosy 27/06/2014 at 11:27 am

Can I order online?

• Customer Care Customer Care 27/06/2014 at 5:17 pm

I apologize, Rosy, but we currently do not have an option for online ordering, but we’d love to assist you here at Customer Care at 1-877-932-7948, or you may call your local store and they would be happy to assist you. I hope you have a great weekend! ~Shasta

10. marigene 27/07/2014 at 12:31 pm

I need to know if your deli chicken has black pepper in it..I have a daughter with an allergy to black pepper so I have to be careful what I feed her…

• Customer Care Customer Care 27/07/2014 at 4:54 pm

Great question, Marigene! I’m going to have to get my specialist to answer this one for you. Please expect an response at the email you provided by the end of the next business day with more information. Thank you so much for stopping by and don’t hesitate to let me know if you need anything else. ~Marie