Monopoly Winners Thru 5/22!

Erin

May 27th, 2014

Monopoly

Check out the latest list of Monopoly Winners!

The winning still continues through June 10.  Enter your codes here!

$500 Apple iPad Air

Jennifer A. (Gilbert, AZ)
Olivia A. (San Diego, CA)
Angelica B. (Pueblo, CO)
Melissa C. (Wilmington, CA)
Dennise C. (Boise, ID)
Krystal G. (La Crescenta, CA)
Elaine G. (Northridge, CA)
Leslie H. (Eagle, ID)
Christina J. (Albuquerque, NM)
Kathleen L. (Tohatch, NM)
Melinda N. (Boise, ID)
Maria P. (Sun City, CA)
Olga R. (El Paso, TX)
Mark S. (Loveland, CO)
Tyce V. (Missoula, MT)
Melanie Y. (Dallas, TX)
Melonie A. (Tuscon, AZ)
Amy B. (San Luis Obispo, CA)
Margaret C. (Albequerque, NM)
Taylor C. (Tacoma, WA)
Monique K. (Ranch Santa Fe, CA)
Penny S. (Santa Cruz, CA)
Wanda S. (Simi Valley, CA)
Mandi W. (Missoula, MT)
Virginia W. (Worcester, WA)
Mildred B. (Lake Havasu, AZ)
Anthony K (Albuquerque, NM)
Anne P. (Surprise, AZ)
Stephanie V. (Marysville, WA)
Karen W. (Phoenix, AZ)
Gina A. (San Clemente, CA)
Sylvia C. (Wilmington, CA)
Dawn C. (Tigard, OR)
Jay D. (Montague, CA)
William D. (Henderson, NV)
Erin F. (San Diego, CA)
Idali G. (El Paso, TX)
Kayla H. (Portland, OR)
Latesha H. (Chino, CA)
Rhonda J. (Huntington Beach, CA)
Isabelle L. (El Paso, TX)
Renee L. (Nampa, ID)
Lupe O. (Carson, CA)
Ashly P. (Poplar, MT)
William R. (Calabasas, CA)
Paul R. (Santa Maria, CA)
Rosie S. (El Paso, TX)
Moniesha B. (Los Angeles, CA)
Heather F. (Great Falls, MT)
Hema P.(McKinney, TX)
Doreen T. (Los Angeles, CA)
Mary Ann W. (Lewisville, TX)
Jennifer W. (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA)
Haley B. (Gig Harbor, WA)
Wayne W. (Lakeside, CA)
Cindy C. (Twin Falls, ID)
William M. (San Diego, CA)
Brandi R. (Westlake Village, CA)
Bob R. (Irvine, CA)
Laura R. (El Paso, TX)
Virginia S. (Henderson, NV)
Delmar W. (Walla Walla, WA)

$500 Xbox One
Nicolas A. (Colorado Springs, CO)
Christa B. (Billings, MT)
Tracy C. (Simi Valley, CA)
Susan D. (Cut Bank, MT)
Andrea F. (Fairfield, WA)
Robert H. (Mesa, AZ)
Jonathan M. (Laramie, WY)
Mike M. (Albuquerque, NM)
Yoni P. (Portland, OR)
Gary S. (Kent, WA)
Telo S. (Goleta, CA)
Michael S. (Gallup, NM)
Aileen S. (Azle, TX)
Gregory D. (Great Falls, MT)
Lynn B. (Las Vegas, NV)
Margaret T. (Centennial, CO)
Tatiana T. (Santa Ana, CA)
Juana T. (Las Vegas, NV)
Charles O. (Hardin, MT)
Shahram A. (San Diego, CA)
Sandra A. (Billings, MT)
Violet C. (Orange, CA)
Devin D. (Thousand Oaks, CA)
Matthew F. (Colorado Springs, CO)
Leilani M. (Boyd, TX)
Sandra M. (Whittier, CA)
Patti R. (San Antonio, TX)
Dannie R. (Atascadero, CA)
Judy S. (Livingston, MT)
Susan S. (Las Vegas, NV)
Shari S. (Las Vegas, NV)
Deborah S. (Ridgecrest, CA)
M.T. (Santa Fe, NM)
Elizabeth V. (Yorba Linda, CA)
Charles W. (El Paso, TX)
Julia W. (Blythe, CA)
Gregory B. (Scottsdale, AZ)
Justin C. (Santa Ana, CA)
Melanie E. (Missoula, MT)
Sammy G. (Rio Rancho, NM)
Hope B. (Wolf Point, MT)
Barbara B. (Spokane, WA)
Kimberly D. (Las Vegas, NV)
Michelle F. (Costa Mesa, CA)
Camille F. (Glendora, CA)
Bethel L. (Boise, ID)
Deryle W. (Rock Springs, WY)

$1,000 Free Groceries
Lawrence B. (Las Lunas, NM)
Mary C. (Anaconda, MT)
Rita C. (Albuquerque, NM)
Dennis D. (Albuquerque, NM)
Maria E. (Lake Elsinore, CA)
Stacey F. (Brea, CA)
Guillermo G. (Redondo Beach, CA)
Micah H. (Laramie, WY)
Hilary M. (Fort Worth, TX)
Kimberly M. (El Centro, CA)
Yadira O. (Yakima, WA)
Amanda R. (Lake Stevens, WA)
Thomas W. (Lakewood, CO)
Joe M. (Mountlake Terrace, WA)
Debra B. (Santee, CA)
Karen L. (San Diego, CA)
Vern R. (Carlsbad, CA)
Cuni S. (Peoria, AZ)
Julie A. (Murphy, TX)
Leo B. (Cut Bank, MT)
Shelly G. (Aurora, CO)
Kellen L. (Gallup, NM)
Beverly M. (Plano, TX)
Lucile N. (Oxnard, CA)
Ellen T. (Eastvale, CA)
Adam V. (Long Beach, CA)
Julia W. (Twin Falls, ID)
Abigail W. (Las Vegas, NV)
Robert E. (Las Vegas, NV)
Anna P. (Las Vegas, NV)
Chloe W. (Lake Stevens, WA)

$2,500 Free Groceries
Edgardo P. (Spring Valley, CA)
Carroll P. (Arlington, TX)
Loy S. (Wolf Point, MT)
Alma W. (Albuquerque, NM)
Carl Y. (Manchester, WA)
Keri V. (Manhattan, MT)
Suresh G. (Las Vegas, NV)
David L. (San Pedro, CA)
Matthew M. (Marysville, WA)
Monica M. (Bakersfield, CA)
Christy S. (Alpine, CA)
Jeremy N. (Eastvale, CA)
Paula M. (Paso Robles, CA)
Batavia R. (Denton, TX)

$5,000 ATV/Camping Package
Robert M. (Grants Pass, OR)
Anthony F. (Boise, ID)
Estelle O. (Corona, CA)
Douglas A. (Youngsville, LA)
Francesca C. (Santa Maria, CA)
Debby H. (Orange, CA)
Christina Z. (Los Angeles, CA)
Nina C. (Baton Rouge, LA)
Arturo G. (Lake Elsinore, CA)
Davie B. (Rowlett, TX)
Deanna F. (Seatac, WA)

$10,000 Vacation
Ashley S. (Scottsdale, AZ)
Robert R. (Mission Viejo, CA)
Amy G. (Bedford, TX)

$25,000 Back Yard Makeover
Sally R. (Del Mar, CA)
Mary Ann G. (Westminster, CO)
Barbara M. (Steilacoom, WA)

$40,000 Vehicle of Vhoice
Kristina M. (Gillette, WY)

$1,000 Sweepstakes
Matthew, C. (Dallas, TX)
Leslie D. (Tempe, AZ)
Steve D. (Albuquerque, NM)
Roberta L. (Colorado Springs, CO)
Christina S. (Tacoma, WA)
Toni C. (Julian, CA)
Janis P. (Arlington, TX)
Steven H. (Irvine, CA)
Linda R. (Phoenix, AZ)
Terri R. (Grants Pass, OR)
Carla S. (Watauga, TX)
Sandy C. (Las Vegas, NV)
Chelsea C. (McKinney, TX)
Bryan V. (Mountain Home, ID)
Monica B. (Carson, CA)
Sonia W. (Boise, ID)
Michelle G. (San Dimas, CA)
Lynda K. (Laguna Niguel, CA)
Peter D. (Hillsboro, OR)
Heather K. (Helena, MT)
Cindy M. (Mesa, AZ)

$500 Grocery Gift Card (Online Game)
Lisa H. (Lakeside, CA)
Diana G. (Billings, MT)
Kenneth B. (San Angelo, TX)
Dobres C. (Mesa, AZ)
Stephanie E. (Lakeside, CA)
Judith G. (Costa Mesa, CA)

64 Responses to Monopoly Winners Thru 5/22!

1. c e 27/05/2014 at 9:52 am

These game pieces are frustrating. I spend a lot of money at Albertsons every week and receive game pieces that are small, hard to read, and redundant. It turns out to be a frustrating experience and makes me want to shop at another Albertsons. No one won anything at the Albertsons near me. Stop with these country polluting pieces of paper that costs more time and energy then just reducing the prices.

• Customer Care Customer Care 27/05/2014 at 5:40 pm

I get your frustration with the game, c e, and be assured that I will share your comments with our Marketing Team so that they can utilize this feedback to improve the game the next time that it’s offered. You may also view the odds of winning at https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and I hope you enjoy the rest of your week. ~Shasta

2. marsha wackerly 27/05/2014 at 5:14 pm

I played this game regularly and opened many, many, many tickets. All I ever won was a chance to open more tickets. I do not like this game (unless I win something big as it does not appear you have given it away yet). Get a new game next time.
    M

• Customer Care Customer Care 27/05/2014 at 7:21 pm

We apologize for the frustration that you experienced with the game, Marsha, and we appreciate you sharing your views on our promotion. I will be sure to get our comments over to our Marketing Team for review. Also, you may view the odds of winning at https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us. Thank for taking the time to post today and I hope you enjoy the rest of your Tuesday. ~Shasta

3. michelle 27/05/2014 at 5:45 pm

what is the lates date to imput the 12 letters or numbers to win somthing

• Customer Care Customer Care 27/05/2014 at 8:04 pm

Great question, Michelle! The last date to enter your codes for the online entries must be made by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on June 10, 2014. Thanks for your participation and good luck! ~Shasta

4. James Weagant 27/05/2014 at 7:21 pm

I have to concur with ce’s disappointment with the game in that the same coupons are handed out over and over long after they have been collected for the game board— it is quite clear that the few missing winning pieces are spread out over so wide an area that some geographic regions are excluded from any real chance of prizes being available to them. thus, tedium quickly grows with seeing the same coupons and the fun of the game evaporates. Also, my wife has entered freshly opened game code coupons only to have a notice pop up that the particular code has already been entered, meaning that either the code is a duplicate, or someone else has entered it.

5. Gina 27/05/2014 at 9:58 pm

I thought all the codes are entered into a second chance sweepstakes… I just spent like an hour entering at least 100 of those codes I saved up. Every time I entered one I got a Sorry! You are not a winner (in other words you’re a big fat loser). Play again. Geez- I didn’t need to hear that 100 times. How about leave it at thank you for playing and we will contact you if you are a winner.

6. william Midboe 27/05/2014 at 11:51 pm

do I need to save the 12 digit code tickets for any kind of drawing or something. can I just throw them away. losing tickets I mean.

• Customer Care Customer Care 28/05/2014 at 3:26 am

It’s not necessary to win, if you are selected, William, but it certainly couldn’t hurt. Have a good day! ~Cindy

7. Angie 28/05/2014 at 8:04 am

I’m entering the codes for the sweepstakes, but keep getting a message that says “Sorry You Are Not A Winner!”
    I thought the sweepstakes weren’t to be held until after 6/10 – are the codes I’m entering in going into the mix for the sweepstakes, even though the message says not a winner?

• Customer Care Customer Care 29/05/2014 at 3:44 am

Hello, Angie.As a registered player, all of the codes you’ve entered online have placed you in the Online Sweepstakes. Keep an eye on your email to see if you’re one of our two lucky winners each week or our Grand Prize Online Sweepstakes winner, and good luck! ~Cindy

8. Forrest 28/05/2014 at 10:03 am

I like what these folks are saying. I spend a LOT of $ at Casa Linda Albertsons in Dallas..I opened and opened and opened and didn’t even win a $5 gift card? PHOOEY. this is a rip off.

9. Brett 28/05/2014 at 10:44 am

This game is horrible. Obviously, because I am saying that I didn’t win anything.

You guys really have to figure something else out. People spending hours upon hours opening these stupid little envelopes, using a magnifying glass to manage their way through the complete random order of the playing board that in no way resembles a monopoly board, putting in these 12 digit codes one by one by one by one… All to find out… at the final end… you waisted hours upon hours of your life.

Maybe if you include more small winners. Not crappy coupons, those are not winners. Nor are more tickets, that only adds to the frustration. Need more $5-$10, so at least you don’t completely waist so many of your customers time.

BTW, it will always be Bronco Stadium to me.

10. Pamela Wagner 28/05/2014 at 11:12 am

I find it amazing that people expect to win and win big in these games. I won a $25 gift card through the code entering part of the sweepstakes. I was pleasantly surprised. I certainly did not expect to win. I agree that the little tickets that you stick on the game board are hard to read. If one doesn’t use the teeny numbers to match up their tickets a mistake could easily be made. I did, however, enjoy the game.

11. j vidas 28/05/2014 at 3:09 pm

I have been trying to check my monopoly game tickets to see if any of the codes are winners. The date on them is June, but you no longer have the link on your albertsons.com website. How do I find out if my tickets are winners?

12. Patti Weckerley 28/05/2014 at 6:12 pm

From the looks of the winners list, you guys offered a fair number of each prize. I was surprised as frequently there’s really only 1 or 2 in each category.

It sounds like people would like more of the smaller prizes (for that “yeah I won” feeling) more frequently. It’s a toss up. More smaller prizes means fewer larger prizes. Make a choice, people!

13. Jessica O. 28/05/2014 at 7:32 pm

I have to admit I played a little prank on my father. He thinks he won one of your sweepstakes prizes, but in actuality he hasn’t won anything. I know….shame on me. And now I feel bad!!! So, I need to know, who to let know, so he doesn’t get in trouble, and it doesn’t go past this.

14. Leon Horman 29/05/2014 at 10:47 am

I won $2.00 off on a $20.00 purchase. As I tried to return to the game, I could not get in as it did not recognize my password. I signed up again using the same password and email address as before. Now, I cannot get back into the page where I can enter my codes. I just get into the place where it tells me about all the past winners.

15. robert 29/05/2014 at 4:18 pm

I have a bunch of free tickets that I tried to cash in this weekend when I shopped, but the game had closed and there were no more pices. Can I mail them in somewhere to get game tickets from Albertsons?
    I would also agree that there was no real reason to play this game. To win anything big you needed to get two rare pieces, which meant that only E-bay traders were ever going to win. There should have been more small winners– a donut at the bakery, some flowers or fruit, a quarter-pound of deli cheese– so that there was something to play for. I “won” a couple of 25-cent coupons. Come on- I wouldn’t even clip those out of the newspaper.

• Customer Care Customer Care 29/05/2014 at 8:16 pm

Hi Robert. I appreciate and value your thoughts and comments on the game and I will be sure to get this over to our Marketing Team so that they can review your feedback. As far as mailing in the tickets, we don’t have that option. I apologize for any frustration this may cause you. I hope you enjoy the rest of your Thursday and thank you for contacting us. ~Shasta

16. Sara 29/05/2014 at 4:19 pm

As with other people who played this very frustrating game, I would have liked to have seen at least more $5 – 10$ winners instead of getting an “Instant winner of 2 more tickets” (which were worthless) or having to put in those ridiculous codes and getting that ever charming…”Sorry…message. Somebody must be sitting somewhere laughing their ass off about that. Nothing is more frustrating (after spending hundreds of dollars in this store) than to not even win $5 bucks. That sucks…!!!! Also, the minute I signed up to the Monopoly game, my email address got sold to half the planet and now I get dozens of emails every day from scam artists. I don’t know which is more frustrating…spending money at this store and getting nothing…or… logging into your email only to be reminded that Albertson’s has sold your email address. How much money did you make off me…and just how bad off are you guys, anyway…?!?!?!? I’m done with this store…

• Customer Care Customer Care 29/05/2014 at 11:13 pm

Hello, Sara. We understand your frustration. At Albertsons, your privacy is important to us. We will not sell, share or distribute your personal information for use by any outside parties. We will be sure to forward your comments to the Online Team for further research. We apologize for the frustration and inconvenience that this incident has caused you. ~Stephanie

17. Eileen McCormack 29/05/2014 at 9:36 pm

Tried to enter 20 or so ticket numbers and they don’t Recognize my email. So, I have lost the numerous tickets I already entered. This is the most frustrating game I have ever played. Fully agree with the other folks. Just lower your prices and get on with it. Several people I know won’t play the game and thought I was nuts to spend so much time for nothing. And it turns out they were right since I can’t even access my account for the game.

• Customer Care Customer Care 30/05/2014 at 12:43 am

Hi there, Eileen. We apologize that you are having issue accessing your online account for the Online Monopoly Game. If you contact the Online Support Team at https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us/game/contactUs and fill out the Online Form, they should be able to assist in fixing this issue for you. Thank you for contacting us with your experience. ~Stephanie

18. Cindy 29/05/2014 at 11:48 pm

Someone with better computer skills than I should make an Albertsons game blog so we all can compare our games and perhaps split the winnings? Better than nothing at all, right? Oh, and please make the tickets into real stickers :-) I feel like I’m in a Seinfeld episode where George loses his future wife due licking too much cheap glu, lol… just sayin’

• Customer Care Customer Care 30/05/2014 at 12:45 am

Hello, Cindy. That sounds like a great suggestion! I will be sure to forward your comments to the Online Team for further review. We understand your disappointment in the Monopoly Game and will make sure that the Promotion Team is aware of your experience to better future games for our customers. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us and share your comments. Have a great day! ~Stephanie

19. Auntie 30/05/2014 at 9:56 am

It seems very strange to me that not one person in the state of Utah is listed as having won. I am in agreement about the ridiculous twenty-five cents off coupons as a prize. With Albertsons high prices you would have to have a much bigger coupon to make it any kind of prize.

• Customer Care Customer Care 31/05/2014 at 12:16 am

Thank you for the feedback about the prizes, Auntie. We will forward your comments to our Promotions Team for review. ~Victor

20. Anita M Stanley 30/05/2014 at 2:29 pm

If I don’t get an instant win with my codes is it game over? Or am I still entered into a drawing?

• Customer Care Customer Care 30/05/2014 at 8:05 pm

Great question, Anita. If none of the top 6 prizes are claimed by 6/10/14, only then will there be a random second chance drawing from all valid sweepstakes entries. Please visit https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us for additional information and I hope you have a nice weekend! ~Shasta

21. Carolina 30/05/2014 at 3:44 pm

why can’t i enter my codes, please advice

22. Fred Garvin 30/05/2014 at 4:19 pm

I too repeat what has been stated above by all. Very frustrating, I know I spend $500 -$1000 per month at Albertsons close to home in NE Mesa, AZ. And possibly more during the Monopoly game. Receiving 2 free Redbox rentals worth $1.20 is very annoying for the money I spend. Also, doing the online code drill was a big waste of my time. Nothing to show for the effort but more free game tickets I can no longer use because the game deadline and worthless coupons on products I do not use. I went through well over 1000 tickets in the few days before the game ticket deadline. Just lower your prices, offer more discounts, restart your frequent shopper program. And yes, no one forced me to play the game or shop at Albertsons….well aware of that fact.

• Customer Care Customer Care 31/05/2014 at 2:45 am

Hello, Fred. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Monopoly Game with us. We are always striving to improve the experience we provide our customers and appreciate your feedback. We will make sure that the promotions team is made aware of your comments. ~Stephanie

23. Marsha Farrington 30/05/2014 at 7:40 pm

Very disheartening to waste hours upon hours and soooo much money to try to win SOMETHING…ANYTHING…. I know not everyone can win, obviously, but it’s a frustrating game.

• Customer Care Customer Care 31/05/2014 at 2:55 am

Thank you, Marsha, for sharing with us. We appreciate all customer feedback so that we can better improve the environment we provide for our customers. The promotions team will be made aware of your comments for future consideration and thank you for shopping at Albertsons. ~Stephanie

24. Loyal Smith 31/05/2014 at 6:44 pm

Are you having difficulties with your web site for the Monopoly Sweepstakes online entries? I have been trying to access the screen that will allow me to key in my entry codes I have collected from the past two months and all I get is a blank screen. Is there a trick to this process? My friends inform me that they also are having similar difficulties with the online process. Thank you, Loyal.

• Customer Care Customer Care 31/05/2014 at 7:22 pm

Thank you, Loyal, for contacting us in regards to the difficulty you are experiencing with the Online Monopoly Link. We are able to access the link without any issues. Here is a direct link to the Online Monopoly Game: https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us. If you are still having issues, please let us know. Have a great day and thank you for shopping at Albertsons. ~Stephanie

25. Andy Reichenbach 01/06/2014 at 10:48 am

why did you get rid of the page to enter monopoly codes. game goes till june 10. unable to enter a big stack of codes I have saved up. not happy

26. Frustrated 01/06/2014 at 1:52 pm

Are these ALL the winners so far or just the ones for this week? There’s thousands of prizes – how many winners? I was disappointed to not have won even a free grocery item – all of mine were either Won 2 Free Tickets or Online Codes. And I thought every $10 spent = 1 ticket but it turns out it depends on what you buy. Weekly, I spend just over $100 but only receive a few tickets. The coupons/items featured are not on my usual shopping list. There should be fewer big prizes and more Instant Winner of a Real Item – that way I’d be more likely try a new product.
    Dislike the random placement on the game board – no sense to it – with the teeny print, makes it exceedingly difficult to play this game. Using stickers would be a major improvement.

• Customer Care Customer Care 01/06/2014 at 3:48 pm

Thank you for your feedback on the Monopoly Collect & Win Game, Frustrated. There was a change this year to where you got one game ticket for every transaction, and additional tickets depending on what you purchased. Thank you for shopping at Albertsons and have a good rest of your day. ~Marie

27. Stacy Hackney 01/06/2014 at 6:27 pm

would’ve been nice to have won something but it was pleasant being able to dream about winning something. I’m ill and so initially found the game somewhat intimidating but Albertsons’ employees encouraged me and by the end of the game I’d figured out how to enter over 60 tickets. thanks for the game.

28. Rosena Kelly 01/06/2014 at 6:48 pm

When I entered my codes in April I was an instant winner. The next day I received an e-mail from you stating that I was a potential winner and to download and print the prize form, well I could not download the form. I took the e-mail letter and the original code to Albertson twice just like your letter stated so customer service could verified it but the manager there could not help me nor could he download the form. What happen to my prize?

• Customer Care Customer Care 01/06/2014 at 9:21 pm

I’d be happy to see what we can do for you, Rosena. Please email me at AlbertsonsHelprs@albertsons.com , and be sure to provide as much of the following information as possible:

-Prize that you had one
      -The date you had received the email stating you were a potential winner
      -Phone:
      -State:
      -Zip Code:
      -Store Address:

I await your email, thank you. ~Cindy

29. Glenn 01/06/2014 at 7:50 pm

Very disheartening to waste hours upon hours trying to win SOMETHING…ANYTHING…. I know not everyone can win, obviously, especially noticing that there were only a very few winners in the Tucson, AZ area. Tried entering some of the codes to be told sorry it’s not a winner so I gave up there. All I won was instant winner tickets that consistently were two of the same set of items that I already had on my board. I would have been happy with winning the Monopoly game, but I didn’t even win that….. The store is a great one, but the Monopoly contest is a loser…won’t be playing it again…..

30. suzanne 01/06/2014 at 10:38 pm

I have several “potential winner” tickets but cannot get them redeemed at my store since they no longer have any tickets… what do I do now?

31. Cassandra 02/06/2014 at 12:45 am

Wow! After reading all these cranky, frustrated responses, I’m super glad that I didn’t spend more time messing with the game! I gave up and shopped elsewhere so I could save WAY more money than I would have won. I compared a receipt from Albertsons to one from another store and was shocked by the difference. I know how Albertsons can afford to give away so much in prizes! Maybe just drop your prices so that everybody is a winner instead of just 100 people across the country?

• Customer Care Customer Care 02/06/2014 at 3:41 am

Thank you for your feedback about the Monopoly Game, Cassandra. We strive to provide the best service with competitive prices as well as fun promotions for out customers to take part in. We will forward your comments to our Marketing and Promotions teams. ~Victor

32. Meaghan 02/06/2014 at 10:05 am

I had a lot of fun playing the game and I won quite of few small prizes. I opened probably 6000 or more tickets!! I just don’t understand how people are upset because they didn’t win a large prize knowing the odds. You wouldn’t go and complain on the Mega Million website because you didn’t win the jackpot…. I guess people just don’t understand it is a game.

I think it is a fun game for a grocery store to have for its customers.

33. michelle 02/06/2014 at 12:45 pm

I am so tiyerd of people complaining I have bout over $6000. 00 worth of food I wone 5 dollards of movie rental and thats it. I have 50 more to imput. all of you stop being sorer lossers. It just means its not your time to win. I dont have allot of money and have to provide for mom, dad, sister her two kids another partent and me. I just did 9 months worth of food and tolletries and cleaning stuff. when its your time to win you will . Have fun playing the game weither you you win or loose or dont play it all if your going to be a poor sport.

34. john 03/06/2014 at 9:18 am

nothing I do lets me sign up to check pieces. have lots. contest coming to an end? tried using firefox and safari?

35. Heidi 03/06/2014 at 12:26 pm

Good Afternoon : I would like to waste a few moments of Albertsons time as I have wasted numerous hours with Monopoly for 3 years. Let me start with saying I have entered a total of 1185 tickets to date into the sytem. Of those (180) entered specifically on May 20th to have ZERO free tix issued on the last day and a total of (471) were entered between May 17th and May 20th with 5 only tic prizes awarded, and (318 ) entered after May 20th. with absolutey nothing but a chance at the sweepstakes. I My total winnings were (2) free red box rentals and (21) free 2 Ticket awards which were in Feb at the begining of the game. I received (1) instant win item ONE 12.2-18.2 OZ PACKAGE KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS 9asst varietys) . THE FUNNY THING IS I WENT TO COLLECT ON THAT TICKET AND NO ALBERTSONS CARRYS THE PRODUCT DUE TO KRAFT NO LONGER MAUFACTURING. So THANK YOU ALBERTSONS FOR MY ONE FREE UNATTAINABLE ITEM. It only gets better …. So after all is said and done I am left with (6)SEMI RARE MARKERS FOR TOP PRIZES. I HAVE P835 BANQUET CORN ,S825 CAPRI SUN, T821 RITZ , R828 CHOBANI ,V812 PANTENE, W809 CLOROX. The funny thing is someone who lives within 15 miles also has (5) of the SAME semi rare markers. what is the odds of 2 people getting (5) matching semi rare that close together. Perhaps next time Albertsons should be honest that the rarest pieces needed are NEVER printed without a semi rare piece next to it in the same ticket. So I dont care if you print 15,000 semi rare markers or 150,000. IT doesnt matter becuase the rarest is never on a ticket alone like the semi rare. I know its been a ball of fun to watch us normal people chasing a fallacy in the way of deception by us with all these semi rares can find another with the rare . HA I was fooled for 3 years. I am 3 years wiser and Thanks again for the can’t collect my free instant win item. :-)

36. Charles 03/06/2014 at 1:00 pm

I understand that you might not want to give away many lavish prizes, but why be so stingy with the $5 gift card? With 1000 game cards the odds are still only 1 in 10 of winning. Why not make it easier to win the small prizes? I know I would feel much better about all the time I put into this if I had something to show for it. (Disclaimer – I did win a can of diced tomatoes.)

37. Larry Young 03/06/2014 at 3:06 pm

After all my purchases that netted me 1,752 tickets & the biggest item I won was a jar of Hershey Spread. ( and I’m diabetic) I agree that this ORDEAL which cost me probably $1,000 & UNTOLD COUNTLESS HOURS OF MY LIFE will I EVER fall 4 this scam again. Even a single $5 Winner & I could have said I WON !!! FOOL ME ONCE, NEVER AGAIN. In reviewing the comments & CAN SAY “ALBERTSONS is really Good @ One Thing.” APOLOGIZING !!!! But I don’t even believe that to be sincere !

38. Arlene 03/06/2014 at 6:11 pm

I would like to see Albertson’s improve the odds of winning a little better for next time…should there be a next time. I think it would be more gratifying if more folks won something, even if prizes were of smaller amount…than a very few lucky ones with larger prizes. After all, isn’t the purpose of this game is to generate more sales, attract new shoppers, and keep the loyal shoppers too. Do you think you will retain customers causing this much displeasure with the game? Also, you may want to get rid of the $0.25 coupons etc….I have yet to experience the FUN in that. Thanks!

39. Randy 03/06/2014 at 8:34 pm

Hi Albertsons,

I keep licking the pieces with my tongue and now I have a papercut. I read some comments that say they don’t like the game. I have not won, but we have a chance to win, that is nice. Can I win a prize with the tickets I collected and the papercut?

• Customer Care Customer Care 04/06/2014 at 10:06 am

We appreciate the feedback on our Monopoly game, Randy. Online entries are still being accepted until 11:59 pm PST on 6/10/14. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you enjoy the rest of your day. ~Kimberly

40. luke 04/06/2014 at 2:22 pm

my question is what is the point of telling people they can still enter online game codes if the only prize is more tickets which in turn cannot be redeemed anymore since that part of the game has ended?

41. luke 04/06/2014 at 3:18 pm

this video answers some questions: