Monopoly Winners Thru 5/8!

Erin

May 12th, 2014

Monopoly

Winner Winner!  Here is our most updated list of those lucky Monopoly Winners!

$500 Apple iPad Air

Jennifer A. (Gilbert, AZ)
Olivia A. (San Diego, CA)
Angelica B. (Pueblo, CO)Monopoly Boardwalk Monopoly Winners Thru 5/8!
Melissa C. (Wilmington, CA)
Dennise C. (Boise, ID)
Krystal G. (La Crescenta, CA)
Elaine G. (Northridge, CA)
Leslie H. (Eagle, ID)
Christina J. (Albuquerque, NM)
Kathleen L. (Tohatch, NM)
Melinda N. (Boise, ID)
Maria P. (Sun City, CA)
Olga R. (El Paso, TX)
Mark S. (Loveland, CO)
Tyce V. (Missoula, MT)
Melanie Y. (Dallas, TX)
Melonie A. (Tuscon, AZ)
Amy B. (San Luis Obispo, CA)
Margaret C. (Albequerque, NM)
Taylor C. (Tacoma, WA)
Monique K. (Ranch Santa Fe, CA)
Penny S. (Santa Cruz, CA)
Wanda S. (Simi Valley, CA)
Mandi W. (Missoula, MT)
Virginia W. (Worcester, WA)
Mildred B. (Lake Havasu, AZ)
Anthony K (Albuquerque, NM)
Anne P. (Surprise, AZ)
Stephanie V. (Marysville, WA)
Karen W. (Phoenix, AZ)
Gina A. (San Clemente, CA)
Sylvia C. (Wilmington, CA)
Dawn C. (Tigard, OR)
Jay D. (Montague, CA)
William D. (Henderson, NV)
Erin F. (San Diego, CA)
Idali G. (El Paso, TX)Monopoly Pass Go Monopoly Winners Thru 5/8!
Kayla H. (Portland, OR)
Latesha H. (Chino, CA)
Rhonda J. (Huntington Beach, CA)
Isabelle L. (El Paso, TX)
Renee L. (Nampa, ID)
Lupe O. (Carson, CA)
Ashly P. (Poplar, MT)
William R. (Calabasas, CA)
Paul R. (Santa Maria, CA)
Rosie S. (El Paso, TX)
Moniesha B. (Los Angeles, CA)
Heather F. (Great Falls, MT)
Hema P.(McKinney, TX)
Doreen T. (Los Angeles, CA)
Mary Ann W. (Lewisville, TX)
Jennifer W. (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA)

$500 Xbox One
Nicolas A. (Colorado Springs, CO)
Christa B. (Billings, MT)
Tracy C. (Simi Valley, CA)
Susan D. (Cut Bank, MT)
Andrea F. (Fairfield, WA)
Robert H. (Mesa, AZ)
Jonathan M. (Laramie, WY)
Mike M. (Albuquerque, NM)
Yoni P. (Portland, OR)
Gary S. (Kent, WA)
Telo S. (Goleta, CA)
Michael S. (Gallup, NM)
Aileen S. (Azle, TX)
Gregory D. (Great Falls, MT)
Lynn B. (Las Vegas, NV)
Margaret T. (Centennial, CO)Monopoly Money Monopoly Winners Thru 5/8!
Tatiana T. (Santa Ana, CA)
Juana T. (Las Vegas, NV)
Charles O. (Hardin, MT)
Shahram A. (San Diego, CA)
Sandra A. (Billings, MT)
Violet C. (Orange, CA)
Devin D. (Thousand Oaks, CA)
Matthew F. (Colorado Springs, CO)
Leilani M. (Boyd, TX)
Sandra M. (Whittier, CA)
Patti R. (San Antonio, TX)
Dannie R. (Atascadero, CA)
Judy S. (Livingston, MT)
Susan S. (Las Vegas, NV)
Shari S. (Las Vegas, NV)
Deborah S. (Ridgecrest, CA)
M.T. (Santa Fe, NM)
Elizabeth V. (Yorba Linda, CA)
Charles W. (El Paso, TX)
Julia W. (Blythe, CA)
Gregory B. (Scottsdale, AZ)
Justin C. (Santa Ana, CA)
Melanie E. (Missoula, MT)
Sammy G. (Rio Rancho, NM)

$1,000 Free Groceries
Lawrence B. (Las Lunas, NM)
Mary C. (Anaconda, MT)
Rita C. (Albuquerque, NM)
Dennis D. (Albuquerque, NM)
Maria E. (Lake Elsinore, CA)
Stacey F. (Brea, CA)Monopoly Pass Go Monopoly Winners Thru 5/8!
Guillermo G. (Redondo Beach, CA)
Micah H. (Laramie, WY)
Hilary M. (Fort Worth, TX)
Kimberly M. (El Centro, CA)
Yadira O. (Yakima, WA)
Amanda R. (Lake Stevens, WA)
Thomas W. (Lakewood, CO)
Joe M. (Mountlake Terrace, WA)
Debra B. (Santee, CA)
Karen L. (San Diego, CA)
Vern R. (Carlsbad, CA)
Cuni S. (Peoria, AZ)
Julie A. (Murphy, TX)
Leo B. (Cut Bank, MT)
Shelly G. (Aurora, CO)
Kellen L. (Gallup, NM)
Beverly M. (Plano, TX)
Lucile N. (Oxnard, CA)
Ellen T. (Eastvale, CA)
Adam V. (Long Beach, CA)
Julia W. (Twin Falls, ID)
Abigail W. (Las Vegas, NV)

$2,500 Free Groceries
Edgardo P. (Spring Valley, CA)
Carroll P. (Arlington, TX)
Loy S. (Wolf Point, MT)
Alma W. (Albuquerque, NM)
Carl Y. (Manchester, WA)
Keri V. (Manhattan, MT)
Suresh G. (Las Vegas, NV)
David L. (San Pedro, CA)
Matthew M. (Marysville, WA)
Monica M. (Bakersfield, CA)Monopoly Board Monopoly Winners Thru 5/8!
Christy S. (Alpine, CA)
Jeremy N. (Eastvale, CA)

$5,000 ATV/Camping Package
Robert M. (Grants Pass, OR)
Anthony F. (Boise, ID)
Estelle O. (Corona, CA)
Douglas A. (Youngsville, LA)
Francesca C. (Santa Maria, CA)
Debby H. (Orange, CA)
Christina Z. (Los Angeles, CA)
Nina C. (Baton Rouge, LA)

$10,000 Vacation
Ashley S. (Scottsdale, AZ)
Robert R. (Mission Viejo, CA)

$25,000 Back Yard Makeover
Sally R. (Del Mar, CA)

$40,000 Vehicle of Vhoice
Kristina M. (Gillette, WY)

$1,000 Sweepstakes
Matthew, C. (Dallas, TX)
Leslie D. (Tempe, AZ)
Steve D. (Albuquerque, NM)
Roberta L. (Colorado Springs, CO)
Christina S. (Tacoma, WA)
Toni C. (Julian, CA)
Janis P. (Arlington, TX)
Steven H. (Irvine, CA)
Linda R. (Phoenix, AZ)
Terri R. (Grants Pass, OR)
Carla S. (Watauga, TX)Park Place Monopoly Winners Thru 5/8!
Sandy C. (Las Vegas, NV)
Chelsea C. (McKinney, TX)
Bryan V. (Mountain Home, ID)
Monica B. (Carson, CA)
Sonia W. (Boise, ID)
Michelle G. (San Dimas, CA)
Lynda K. (Laguna Niguel, CA)

$500 Grocery Gift Card (Online Game)
Lisa H. (Lakeside, CA)
Diana G. (Billings, MT)
Kenneth B. (San Angelo, TX)
Dobres C. (Mesa, AZ)
Stephanie E. (Lakeside, CA)

92 Responses to Monopoly Winners Thru 5/8!

1. Eva 12/05/2014 at 7:24 pm

I see many winners from San Diego, yet again. Last Monopoly game there were also many winners in San Diego. None in Carlsbad or Oceanside. I see that Torrance (CA) or Redondo Beach (CA) has no winners either. I think this game is rigged to have winners in the same area/locales. I won’t be playing this game anymore, as I don’t think that winning tickets are being distributed fairly, but instead are being sent to the same general areas as last time.

2. Moorman Family 12/05/2014 at 10:32 pm

Why are some winning lines on the online code history form highlighted and some are not?

• Customer Care Customer Care 13/05/2014 at 12:14 am

Great question, Moorman Family. Tickets highlighted in green are to show that they are winning tickets. If there are tickets that are winning, but not highlighted, there may just be an error with your web browser. I hope this helps, and good luck! ~Cindy

3. Yumiko Oya 13/05/2014 at 1:21 am

I have been collecting game tickets enthusiastically from very beginning when Monopoly game started. However I have never been able to collect more than 20 different kind of tickets yet. The game will be over within ten days. I wonder what is going on?
    I asked a casher about green tickets if I get them. The answer was they were for employees. Are we customers treated differently from employees???

• Customer Care Customer Care 13/05/2014 at 3:44 am

Hello, Yumiko! To create some excitement for our hard-working Associates, we have developed a completely separate “Associates Game”. It’s a companion game that plays in a similar way, but it uses completely separate game boards and markers. Associates and members of their households are not eligible to play in the Customer Game and do not play for the $1,000,000 or the $500,000 prizes. Also, the pool of prizes they are playing for is completely separate from the prizes in the Customer game. Having store associates playing a separate companion game in no way affects the chances of our valued Customers winning prizes in the Monopoly Collect & Win game. Have a good day! ~Cindy

4. Michael Saccamozzone 13/05/2014 at 7:46 am

Are there any winners in Baton Rouge La.?

• Customer Care Customer Care 14/05/2014 at 11:23 am

That is a great question, Michael! There has actually been at least one confirmed winner from Baton Rouge; Nina C. won a $5,000 ATV/Camping Package. Then another Louisiana resident, Douglas A., also won a $5,000 ATV/Camping Package. Both are listed above. This list includes confirmed and verified winners up thru 5/8/14. If you are interested in getting a copy of the Winners List, that will include Major Prize winners with $600 value or greater, it can be obtained at the conclusion of the Promotion by sending a first class stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Monopoly® MON-07 Game Winners, P. O. Box 813397, Smyrna, GA 30081. Keep in mind that this request does need to be received by June 26th, 2014. Thanks for playing! ~Kimberly

5. Erica 13/05/2014 at 8:47 am

I’ve tried several times the last few days to enter the codes on the website and it seems to be temporarily down, very often.

6. BZ Eeeks 13/05/2014 at 8:59 am

After playing the “game” & spending hours tearing little bits of paper, entering codes, etc, printing, stapling, etc… not even $5… this is not a very generous game. Next time consider distributing more “small” prizes” for loyal customers rather than gigantic grand prizes. Otherwise, it seems not really worth the trouble.

7. sherri schermerhorn 13/05/2014 at 10:03 am

How many prizes are left to win in each category? Can you list the category and then state the number of prizes still available to win? (for consumers)

• Customer Care Customer Care 14/05/2014 at 11:25 am

We don’t have a running list of whats left, Sherri, but it wouldn’t be hard to figure out. The above list is current when it comes to our confirmed and verified winners. Then you can see the possible prizes available with our Monopoly game in the Offical Rules at https://jewelosco.playmonopoly.us/view/rules – We hope this helps! Thanks for being a fan. ~Kimberly

8. Althea Hall 13/05/2014 at 8:32 pm

Hi, I was trying to enter my codes but the link is nowhere to be found. Also, I am once again disappointed with this game. Why is it that there are only 2 winners from the state of LA. It seems like the tickets are not being distributed fairly. My suggestion is either scrap this game and come up with something that will be more widespread over the states. It is really pathetic when not even a $5.00 gift card is not won in most states.

9. Diane White 14/05/2014 at 9:27 am

I cannot get to the page to put in the tickets numbers and letters to try to win anything that way wolf4948@yahoo.com

• Customer Care Customer Care 14/05/2014 at 1:31 pm

I’m sorry to hear you’re having problems getting to the page to enter your codes, Diane. Are you going to https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us to start? Also, are you trying to access the game through a mobile device? The game is not compatible with that platform, so we ask that you use a desktop or laptop computer. If you’re still having problems, you can contact our Online Game Support by going to https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us/game/contactus – I hope that helps! ~Marie

10. E. Money 14/05/2014 at 2:46 pm

When does the next Monopoly game begin?
    Also, I’m an AZ resident and I am noticing that there are hardly ANY winners from AZ.. Why is this? I noticed that some others mentioned the same thing about their areas..

• Customer Care Customer Care 14/05/2014 at 11:57 pm

Hey there, E. Money. I wish I knew when we were having the next Monopoly game, but make sure to keep an eye out on the ad and right here on our page for future promotions. There have many winners throughout the many Albertsons locations we have, and we expect many more to be claimed. Have a good night. ~Cindy

11. Darlene Bennett 14/05/2014 at 7:28 pm

Hello,
    It is very difficult to log into the monopoly sweepstakes on line to enter a sweepstakes code. Please provide a link so I can enter my online game code.
    Tha nk you

12. Eric 15/05/2014 at 8:54 am

Hoe do I enter my numbers?!?

• Customer Care Customer Care 15/05/2014 at 10:29 am

Hey Eric, you can enter your numbers by going to https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us and creating an account. Once you have created the account, you will be given the opportunity to put in those code numbers. Thank you for shopping at Albertsons and good luck! ~Marie

13. Ardyce Tobin 15/05/2014 at 1:02 pm

I think the Monopoly game is a scam to get people to shop at Alb more. I have played this every time it was offered, and I have not even won $5.

• Customer Care Customer Care 16/05/2014 at 12:46 am

Hello, Ardyce. We are sorry to hear that you have not had any luck so far in the Monopoly Game. We randomly distribute the tickets to give everyone a better chance at winning. We do our best to distribute the game tickets based on the volume of play last year. The game must have been really popular in your area! Do keep an eye on your email to see if you’re one of our two weekly $1,000 or the Grand Prize winner in the Online Sweepstakes portion of the game. Good luck! ~Stephanie

14. Nw 16/05/2014 at 10:51 am

I think I have wasted time playing this game for the past few months. No ND winners. See a lot of MT. What’s with that?? I am done!!!

• Customer Care Customer Care 17/05/2014 at 11:37 am

Hello there, NW. A likely reason for the difference in number of winners from ND would be that there is only one Albertsons located in that state, while Montana has thirty. We appreciate your feedback. ~Zachary

15. Dan 16/05/2014 at 1:18 pm

My wife and I definitely would not get involved in this game again. I sincerely hope Albertson’s comes up with a better way of rewarding loyal customers that actually results in a reward, such as the Rachel Ray promotion, or something similar to the old Green Stamp program. I am curious as to how you figure the odds for winning this game. You seem to think that having more cards improves one’s odds, but not true. We are still missing the same numbers on all our cards without even a lousy $5 to show for all the time invested. Better luck next time, Albertsons.

• Customer Care Customer Care 17/05/2014 at 11:38 am

Hello there, Dan. We appreciate your feedback on the sort of promotions you like to see at Albertsons. You can see how the odds are broken down at http://www.albertsons.playmonopoly.us/view/rules. I’ll be sure to bring your comments to the attention of our marketing department. We appreciate you playing! ~Zachary

16. Julie 16/05/2014 at 6:07 pm

do i need to keep the online game code ticket to win the prizes (if you don’t get a winner and use the codes entered to split) ?

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/05/2014 at 8:22 am

Good question, Julie. It is not necessary to keep your online codes, as they are saved in your code history in your online Monopoly account. However, it is up to you if you would like to keep them; it could not hurt. Thanks for playing! ~Kimberly

17. Michelle Robertson 17/05/2014 at 2:46 pm

I’ve been all over this website and cannot figure where to enter the sweepstake numbers. Does anyone have a clue before I toss out this game?

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/05/2014 at 10:35 am

Don’t toss out the game just yet, Michelle! I’m here to help! Just go to https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us and select “New Player.” Fill out the short form and then you will be ready to enter your codes. I hope that helps. Thank you and good luck! ~Marie

18. Dolores 17/05/2014 at 6:02 pm

Why can’t I print my instant win to get two more monopoly chances? They show up that they can be printed yet when I signed on to another computer which has a printer it would not allow me to get my free ones I have 4 more I got when I went to the store this afternoon.

19. Gretchen 17/05/2014 at 9:00 pm

HOW do I enter my codes received from Monopoly game? Thank you for your assistance. :)

20. Patti 18/05/2014 at 9:23 am

Our local store has been out of game tickets for well over a week and say they will not be getting in any more! Several times during the game, they were out of tickets also. What a joke this game has been!

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/05/2014 at 11:42 am

I’m sorry that your local Albertsons has been periodically out of tickets throughout the promotion, Patti. We do our best to distribute the game tickets based on customer traffic data. The game must have been really popular in your area! Thank you for shopping at Albertsons and I hope you have a good rest of your day. ~Marie

21. Susan Harvey 18/05/2014 at 12:40 pm

I have a lot of trouble finding where I go to enter my codes. I go to albertsons.com but there isnt a post about where to enter the code. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Susan

22. Jennifer from RC, CA 18/05/2014 at 2:24 pm

I was so excited when this game came out again. I have been playing loyally since the very beginning. I have been purchasing products related to the game over and over again, with no luck for winning anything!! Same cards repeating, very frustrating. I even got 48 at one time and they were all duplicates!!! There needs to be better chances than that! I agree with others that more smaller prizes should be given out. I will keep trying till the end since only a few days left but don’t know that I will try again next year. Thanks..

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/05/2014 at 2:41 pm

Thank you for your feedback regarding the Monopoly Collect and Win Game, Jennifer. I’ve let our Marketing Department know that you’d also like to see more frequent smaller prizes offered in the future. Thank you for shopping at Albertsons and good luck in the remaining days of the game! ~Marie

23. Mrs. Robin Whelan 18/05/2014 at 3:10 pm

I have tried more than once to enter my game codes. You do not recognize Acme in Brigantine, NJ 08203. When I try to fill out the information, the states you have listed does not include NJ.

• Customer Care Customer Care 18/05/2014 at 5:08 pm

I have checked into this for you, Robin. I was able to locate the store you mentioned. Give it one more try at the following link https://acmemarkets.playmonopoly.us – Let us know if you still have issues getting the store to populate. Good luck! ~Victor

24. Christina E 18/05/2014 at 3:27 pm

I have pulled apart more then 1,000 tickets. I have lots of coupons and have gotten bonus tickets, but was and still am hoping for the big prize….Where is my beloved OREGON…. We need some winning tickets here as well. Hoping to get the big win,,, p.s at times my brain confuses what I need and what I have???? Do some of the winners get thrown away,? as I am haunted by the thought of making that BIG MISTAKE myself. Still with a smile and a cabinet full of RAMEN NOODLES. Thanks Al BE’s
    Tina from Portland Oregon.. kiss kiss hug hug need some winning tickets…..hope the smoozing helps….lol

25. ray wilson 18/05/2014 at 5:13 pm

I haven’t seen any in Utah but have noticed the high dollar winners are in the wealthy area of calif

26. Vona Van Cleef 19/05/2014 at 4:53 pm

I notice that there are no “big winners” in El Paso and I wonder why. Also, I have a list of numbers I still need on my Monopoly card and haven’t been able to add a new one for about 2 months. Do some people play several cards at a time? Not sure I’d do that (playing one takes more time than I care to spend at it), but I’m just curious. I actually prefer the stamps where we can get plates or cookware or knives, if anybody at Albertsons cares!

• Customer Care Customer Care 20/05/2014 at 12:06 am

Hello, Vona. I’m sorry to hear of your disappointment in the Monopoly Game. There have been many prizes awarded throughout our Albertsons locations, and we expect more to be claimed. As far as customer’s playing multiple cards, this may be necessary if they were to win a prize on one card as you would need to turn in the card to claim the prize. Please be assured that your feedback has been shared with our marketing team. ~Cindy

27. Susanna Yeakel 19/05/2014 at 6:28 pm

I hate the Monopoly Game. I have just wasted 2 hours trying to find the correct page to enter these stupid Albertson’s drawing numbers. I can’t go to Promos and Sweepstakes because that page doesn’t exist anymore. I can’t find the Monopoly page. All I see are the winners from other cities. Funny, no one from my city ever wins. Why am I wasting my time? The people at my store don’t even play a lot because they know it’s a scam. Please don’t have Monopoly again.

28. Brian 19/05/2014 at 8:07 pm

Just read that you have to get the ultra rare piece AND a semi-rare piece (1 in 5,000) to win any of the big prizes, and that you don’t distribute unclaimed prizes. I thought this was illegal. If not, it ought to be. What a load of crap.

29. Lisa Powell 20/05/2014 at 12:40 am

I have some more codes to enter, and today is the 19th….the contest is over on the 20th, is that correct?

30. LAMONA 20/05/2014 at 1:54 am

I would like to see more winners in Nevada we need it for the economy. However the game is a little disappointing it appears everyone needs those hard to find pieces but,have the same ones many times over. One day we will hear how the rare pieces are distributed. anyway it has been interesting.

31. Sarah Pratt 20/05/2014 at 9:08 am

when are you all going to updated winner again?

• Customer Care Customer Care 21/05/2014 at 4:08 am

Hello, Sarah. We’ll be posting an updated list soon. Be on the lookout for when we post it right here. Have a good day! ~Cindy

32. andy 20/05/2014 at 10:04 am

Is the online game still working??

over the past few weeks it seemed like when we punched in the codes we’d get a winner every 10 or 12 tries. Sure, they are just certificates for more game pieces, but that was at least something…..

BUT.

over the last 2 days we have typed in something like 80 codes and we have not had a single winning code. Have all the prizes been won, or now that the game is near over did the online game get changed to ‘no winning codes’????

VERY frustrating!

33. Libby 20/05/2014 at 11:01 am

I hear complaints about no winners in particular cities, but there are NO winners in Utah! It makes me wonder if you even distribute winning tickets in Utah. I’ve been playing faithfully and now i’m not sure if it has even been worth it.

34. Efi 20/05/2014 at 11:30 am

WOW!!! For a game claiming $55,000,000 in prizes to have only paid out $250,000 in over 3 months seems almost fraudulent.

35. Linda 20/05/2014 at 12:12 pm

Wow! I finally won a free Redbox rental! This is after checking at least 350 tickets:( The odds in this game are not very good. I noticed that there are not very many winners in Washington state:(

36. ANDY 20/05/2014 at 1:02 pm

hello–

I wrote earlier asking if the online game is still functioning? after winning in the past (about once every 12 entered codes) we now hadn’t seen a wined in the last 70 entered ticket codes.

well, I just entered another 20 codes and again have gotten ZERO.

the tickets say that they are valid until 6/10, but it seems like there are no longer any winning codes??

what gives????

37. Sebastian 20/05/2014 at 2:46 pm

Do we have to submit a winning game board to a store on 5/20 or can we take home pieces and submit a winning game board to a store on 5/21?

Thanks!

• Customer Care Customer Care 21/05/2014 at 4:16 am

Good Morning, Sebastian. You have until 6/10/14 to turn in your game board. Good Luck! ~Cindy

38. Vikki 20/05/2014 at 3:13 pm

I think it would be good to have a uniform plan to accommodate store level ticket distribution at end of the promotion. Last night I was told that they were doubling the instant win ticket payout. Today I went in to claim my instant wins from last night. I bought something and did receive 2 tickets (doubled correctly). However, for my instant wins (8) I only received 7. So not only was the associate only giving me 1 for 1, but she shorted me a ticket. She was very busy trying to help a customer with a special order, manning the self checkout and tickets but it would have made sense to call for backup rather than mismanaging customer service for everyone by trying to do it all herself. I’ve given up hope of winning something substantial but was still playing hoping to win “something”. Please think about promotion specific training at the store level for the future.

39. Steve 20/05/2014 at 3:44 pm

Somebody at Albertsons HQ goofed! :-( They switched off the 2-ticket prizes in the online game a day early. Just entered 100 codes today (and saw a FB message of someone having entered 200 codes today) and NOTHING! Don’t say this is odds, it is NOT. Having “won” 2 tickets online on average every 10-15 codes, this is definitely a change in the system today. I feel I was denied fair access to the additional tickets that my codes would have normally received – how does Albertsons plan to compensate me (and everyone else) that entered codes today w/o a chance at more tickets?

40. Robin Tilley 20/05/2014 at 5:53 pm

I am in NJ and when I tried to go online to the Monopoly link NJ is not offered as a state! Oh well. Guess I won’t play this anymore.

41. stephanie 20/05/2014 at 6:04 pm

I have been playing from the begining but have not added a new tab in the last 9 weeks. I have had 103 tickets since then! Would rather win 5.00 than a chance at 100,00.00. This was a very time consuming game.

42. Amanda 20/05/2014 at 10:08 pm

I have been playing this game since the beginning. I typed in over 460 codes today. (yes I counted them). All I got out of it was sore fingers. One code was for $2 off a $20 purchase. Other than that not a single Winning ticket such as the 2 free game tickets. I have normally gotten at least one of the free game tickets out of 10 entries so I found this very odd not to get anything in almost 500 entries.
    Was there something wrong with the website today? or did you maybe stop doing the 2 free game tickets as of today? This experiance was very frustrating today. (I did enjoy playing the game overall)

43. J Smyth 21/05/2014 at 8:54 am

This is the first time I played this game. It was a huge amount of work and time all for nothing. It is way too much work just tearing up the little pieces of paper to open them, then tearing them into more little pieces, alphabetizing, etc. to figure out if there is one important piece. Then to make it worse – having to then go and type in a bunch of numbers and letters. Please relook at this game and make it a lot simpler – at least like McDonald’s Monopoly game. Better would be tickets which result in an instant win (or loss) without having to keep all of this stuff. This game has been so much work just to participate – hours and hours wasted. It really turns me off shopping at the groceries involved because of having such a bad experience. I appreciate the contest and the opportunity to win but please, please relook at the game and try opening 200 of those little play pieces and tearing them into more little pieces and staring at them trying to find a match, then typing the codes, etc. night after night all for some lousy 25 cents off coupons. Then please come back with a much simpler, quicker contest! Thank you very much for listening.

• Customer Care Customer Care 21/05/2014 at 3:57 pm

Hi there, J. I think you have some really good suggestions, and we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us with your feedback today. I will make sure that this reaches our marketing team. Thanks so much for playing! ~Zachary

44. Marlea 21/05/2014 at 9:49 am

I also have spent a lot of time playing this game as well as several of the past Monopoly games offered at Albertsons. Not once have I won even a $5 gift card. I think it’s an enormous waste of time. More smaller prizes should be given to keep the customers interested in playing!

• Customer Care Customer Care 21/05/2014 at 4:02 pm

I’m sorry to hear that you feel as if your time has been wasted, Marlea. While you may not have won anything on the game board, if you have been entering your codes online you still have a shot at the weekly sweepstakes that will go on through June 10th and at the Second Chance Drawing that will be around June 20th in the event that none of the six major prizes are claimed. That being said, we greatly appreciate any and all feedback as it helps us improve our future promotions. We appreciate you playing! ~Zachary

45. Ellen 21/05/2014 at 11:33 am

Is there going to be a secondary drawing since no one won the top prizes? Frankly, everyone in our area are fed up with this game. Why doesn’t Albertsons get the hint that we want DISCOUNTS and more SALES than stupid games that waste our time – I’m starting to avoid Albertsons – I prepare weekly list comparison and Albertsons is falling behind their competitors. Fire your PR people, they don’t know what customers want

• Customer Care Customer Care 21/05/2014 at 11:49 pm

Thank you for your comments, Ellen. If none of the top six (6) prizes [three (3) $1,000,000 Cash (30-year annuity) prizes or three (3) $500,000 Dream Home prizes] as described in Rule #3, are claimed by June 10, 2014, ONLY THEN will a random second chance drawing from all valid sweepstakes entries (as described in Rule #4) occur on or about June 20, 2014 for one (1) $500,000 Cash Prize. Please be assured that we will keep your feedback in mind for the future. Have a good night. ~Cindy

46. Christina E 21/05/2014 at 3:23 pm

I have a game board that needs mainly one pieces.. It will make it in the mail before the dead line.. It has a shampoo, a bleach and a yogurt for the back yard makeover I will send it to who wants it, to help the odd a bit. write back here… I have opened 1000′s of pieces… my fingers hurt my brain is sore…just coded in 400 online codes to win a red box rental,,, I dont even have a dvd player.. HOW SAD….

47. Christina E 21/05/2014 at 3:25 pm

Question? on the backyard make over would that include putting power to an out building or pluming in the back yard… MY shed needs both. would that have happen with a winning game piece?????

48. Neil Farrell 21/05/2014 at 5:30 pm

OK, so I wanted to enter the second chance sweepstakes and it says to “cllick on game link” and I do and nothing happens. Is the second chance sweepstakes some kind of phishing scam or what? Where is the link to click on so I can enter my six different codes? hmmm?

49. DON KENO 22/05/2014 at 3:40 pm

WHERE IS THE 1,000,000 WINNER I HAVE NOT SEEN ONE YET.AND WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET IN IT. I HAVE BEND TO YOUR STORE, 505 EVERY DAY TO PLAY THE GAME.

• Customer Care Customer Care 22/05/2014 at 3:59 pm

The last day to earn game pieces was May 20th, so ticket distribution is now over, Don. If you have game pieces, you can still play by attaching markers to the Albertsons Monopoly Collect and Win Game Board. Customers have until June 10th to claim their prizes and all claims are subject to verification. We’ll just have to wait and see if someone won that grand prize! Thank you for your post and have a great weekend. ~Marie

50. shaunetta summers 23/05/2014 at 10:47 am

I just wanted to comment in all these people that are saying that they have not won anything and that’s crazy, maybe they didn’t win big prizes but I have won a grip and wasn’t even playing that hard this year, I have won $100,$10, 2x$5 in gift cards and around over $150 in free groceries , a couple 1 and 2 dollar instant cash winners. 38 free redbox DVD rentals and 18 rent 1 get 1 free redbox rentals. its just a game everyone, it dint say u have to win but maybe u all are not playing hard enough. I opened about 5000 game pieces in the finakl 3 days cuz our store was doing 10x on game pieces and the last day they were doung 20x , and man that was a lot of fun!!!! thank you Albertsons! wish I would of won a big prize, but maybe next year !!!! GL everyone!!!!

51. EMily AdaMs 24/05/2014 at 1:14 am

Maybe I’m being rude, but some of you people who post on here really, I mean REALLY, need to read the official rules before you clog up these threads. Meanwhile, where are these three people hoarding the X805s and the 24 people clinging to their P832s? I’ll sell you my semi-rares cheap, but this lack of winners is simply ridiculous and needs to stop! Let’s team up here.

52. raynita duncan 24/05/2014 at 9:08 pm

ONLINe GAME TICKETS SAY MUST BE ENTERED BEFORE June 10.
    Can’t find on line where to enter .
    Also, took 14 ticket winners to Albertson on final day to collect my extra tickets. alll gone.
    this website is very difficult to find.

53. Cris 24/05/2014 at 9:36 pm

Today my cashier said, “If there is no $1,000,000 winner, you will use all the non winning online code entries as ‘names in a hat’ and pick one of those to receive the $1,000,000. Is that correct?

• Customer Care Customer Care 24/05/2014 at 10:59 pm

Great question, Cris. If none of the top six (6) prizes [three (3) $1,000,000 Cash (30-year annuity) prizes or three (3) $500,000 Dream Home prizes] as described in Rule #3, are claimed by June 10, 2014, ONLY THEN will a random second chance drawing from all valid sweepstakes entries (as described in Rule #4) occur on or about June 20, 2014 for one (1) $500,000 Cash Prize. For more info on the second chance drawing please visit: https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us. Have a good night! ~Cindy

54. jen 25/05/2014 at 12:50 pm

Hello,
    When will you update the winners?
    Will you update as soon as you verify one of the 6 top prize winners?
    Is there still instant prizes to win by entering on line codes before June 10,2014?
    Curious to know if I should finish entering my on line codes?
    Jen

• Customer Care Customer Care 03/06/2014 at 4:14 pm

Great questions, Jen! We currently plan on updating the list of winners on our blog after the final tally on June 26th. If there is a top prize winner, once verified, we will most likely announce it on our Facebook page. There are still a number of instant prizes to win, so we encourage you to keep entering your codes online. Plus, each code enters you into our $1,000 and $15,000 sweepstakes! Please let us know of you have any other questions. Good luck! ~Marie

55. Jeanine 26/05/2014 at 1:31 pm

Really disappointing that so few winners are again not from Oregon.
    I am wondering what the method for ticket distribution actually is.

• Customer Care Customer Care 26/05/2014 at 2:53 pm

I’m sorry to learn of your disappointment, Jeanine. We distributed over 400,000,000 game tickets to our stores nationwide, which includes our sister stores. The tickets were distributed to the stores at random, and the number of tickets each received was based on customer traffic data. I hope that information helps. Please also see our Official Rules on https://albertsons.playmonopoly.us – Thank you and have a good day. ~Marie

56. Esther 26/05/2014 at 7:31 pm

I’ve really enjoyed the two free Redbox rentals I’ve received (which was the equivalent of my winnings after paying this from beginning to end – kind of a bummer) but also feel like this game was entirely too much work for the payout. First, it lasted quite some time, which on the outset seemed exciting and gave the player the impression there would be tons more chances to win, which would have been awesome IF there were more prizes or instant winners. Instead, it was a lot of work and not much to show for it – feel a bit cheated, quite frankly. I also felt there could have been at least more instant win smaller items from the tickets. I collected and played from the very first day all the way until the last. At the end, it was pretty disappointing to open 143 game tickets at once to get nothing more than about ten ‘bonus two monopoly tickets’ on that last day. I love Albertsons and will probably always shop there but I definitely felt there was more to be had of the Rachael Ray promotion than this one. Better and more simple, less work-intensive games next time, please. Thank you!

57. Laurie J 05/06/2014 at 10:06 am

My tickets say I have until 6/10/14 to enter them on the website, but there is no monopoly icon to enter my online codes. Please help me before the 1oth of June??

58. Bonnie L 08/06/2014 at 7:45 pm

Reading through these comments, it would seem that there really was an unequal distribution of prize tickets. If Shaunette Summers has won as mush as she says she has, what about the other people in her area? Have any of those people won? Looking through the list of winners, I don’t see a lot of winners from my area either. Don’t know where she is, but would like to know why she has won so many and others have won nothing.