Yummy Southwest Pan Seared Corn!
May 15th, 2014
Southwestern Pan-Seared Corn
- 2/3 cups red bell peppers, diced
- 2 2/3 cups corn kernels
- 1/2 cup red onions, diced
- 1 Tbs vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup poblano peppers, diced
- 1/2 tsp cumin, ground
- 2/3 cup olives, sliced
- 3 Tbs cilantro, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan over high heat. Add corn just before oil begins to smoke and sauté for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned.
- Place corn in a large mixing bowl and set aside. Pour bell peppers, onions and poblanos into sauté pan and cook for 5 minutes over high heat, stirring occasionally. Add cumin and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes. Turn heat down to low, stir in remaining ingredients and toss with corn.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.