Share a Coke this Summer!

Emollerup

Jul 16th, 2014

Share a coke

Coca-Cola wants to make your summer YOURS with the Share a Coke campaign.  What makes it so unique?  It has YOUR name on it!  On 12 oz. bottles of Coca-Cola, Diet Coke and Coke Zero, you can find names written on them!  Find anything from Abby, to Julia, to Juan.  Now you can make your Coke selection in your house personal!

Having a get together?  Pick up a liter bottle!  These bottles will have various phrases on it like “Family,” “BFF,” “Buddy” and “Wingman.”

Along with these super special bottles, Coke is sharing your stories!  Post your Coke story with photos with #ShareACoke and it could be featured on one of Coke’s interactive billboards across the country!  Snap those selfies with your personalized bottles and share your stories today!  Need to stock up?   Not to worry…you can find these special bottles on our shelves today!

17 Responses to Share a Coke this Summer!

1. Jamie johanson 19/07/2014 at 12:54 pm

Please add the name “Trent” to your bottles! If you ask my son the number one rule in our house is…. Don’t drink the last Coke! I drink one every morning before school! All of Trent’s friends know the number one rule.

Thanks!
    Jamie

• Customer Care Customer Care 19/07/2014 at 6:10 pm

Glad to see such a big Coke fan! You should suggest to Coke that they add “Trent” to their bottles! You can make him a virtual bottle, though! Visit http://www.shareacoke.com/ and you can make him one! ~ George

2. Regina 19/07/2014 at 7:22 pm

My family gets upset with me because all I drink is coke. My son buys me glasses and other things that have coke on them. I think I would be considered as your #1 fan. My dream job is to work for your company. Please add Regina on one of your bottles.

3. Carrie Rowley 19/07/2014 at 7:38 pm

So frustrating!!! Coke has dozens of unique names on the bottle, but they don’t have Caleb (not unique and spelled the same way for thousands of years). He is the only one in our family who’s name isn’t on a bottle. Because of that, I can’t make him feel badly and buy everyone else their own bottle and leave him out. I have been looking for one at all the local stores and just found out that they don’t make it. What a shame.

4. jenny crowe 19/07/2014 at 7:59 pm

mieshel and mathieus need one each two please

5. Martha 20/07/2014 at 11:59 am

Please add Martha & Curtis to your listing of names for Coca-Cola Bottles, Thanks

• Customer Care Customer Care 20/07/2014 at 5:15 pm

The best way to do that, Martha, is to contact Coke! Please visit http://www.shareacoke.com/ and you’ll find out how to get your names on their products. Thanks for contacting us and have a great day! ~Marie

6. Shannon 20/07/2014 at 5:51 pm

Looking for the share a coke in our local Albertson’s and can’t seem to find any!~??

• Customer Care Customer Care 20/07/2014 at 10:11 pm

Sorry to hear that you’re not finding any, Shannon, but I’m happy to help. Which Albertsons location(s) do you prefer to shop at? I await your reply, thanks! ~Cindy

7. TOBY 24/07/2014 at 1:59 pm

PLEASE PUT THE NAME

TOBY

AS I AM “HOOKED ON COKE”

8. Toby 24/07/2014 at 2:02 pm

where may I find a list of the names you have chosen to put on bottles so far? I mess up the cokd display checking for all six of my
    grandchildren’s names:

found: Ryan
    looking for: Tyler, Kiersten, Andrew, Madison,
    & Allison PLEEEEEEZE HELP
    ME. signed: Grandma, age 72 1/2

9. Marisa Lizeth 02/08/2014 at 11:55 pm

Its great to live in a border because the mexican coca cola company have my two names Marisa in regular and diet and Lizeth just in diet i love it (in can and bottle ) great

10. tyler 09/09/2014 at 4:05 pm

do you have this name for sale? if so can i order it?