Black Bean, Corn & Avocado Salad
Oct 2nd, 2015
Black Bean, Corn, and Avocado Salad
- 1 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 12 oz can corn, rinsed and drained
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 3 sprigs fresh oregano
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 dash salt, or to taste
- 1 dash pepper, or to taste
- Add black beans, corn, avocados, cucumber, onion, tomato, and oregano to a large bowl.
- Add lime juice, olive oil, cumin, salt, and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve over salad greens, if desired.
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2017.