Hairy n’ Scary | Furtastic Foto Contest
Oct 3rd, 2014
Make This Halloween Furtastic!
Purina and Albertsons are teaming up to celebrate Halloween with our furry friends!
Boise, ID – Calling all pet owners! Get out the witch hat, bust out the bow ties and deck out your pet in the latest scare bear fashion because Halloween is coming, and your photo means cold, hard cash for a local animal shelter!
Albertsons is celebrating Halloween all month long with Purina to bring you “Hairy and Scary – Halloween Pet Photo Contest.” From now until October 31st, submit a photo of your pet in costume for a chance to win a $250 donation to an accredited animal shelter in your pet’s name!
How to enter:
- Take a photo of your furry friend in its best Halloween costume, or just a great pic of your pet.
- Upload it the Hairy and Scary site: Http://www.albertsons.com/hairynscary
- Don’t have a costume? Not to worry! You can pick from a number of stickers to add to your pet’s photo and dress them up virtually!
- Fill out an easy form.
- Click submit and you’re done!
- The winning photo will have a $250 Gift Card donated to an accredited animal shelter in their pet’s name!
“Halloween is always a fun holiday to celebrate, but we wanted to think outside of the box for this campaign,” Digital Community Manager, Elizabeth Perryman, said, “People love to dress up their pets for Halloween and we thought that would be such a fun way to get in the Halloween spirit.”
The contest kicks off October 1, 2014 at 10:00 am MT and ends October 31, 2014 at 10:00 am MT. Entrants can enter once per pet. Visit Http://www.albertsons.com/hairynscary for the Official Rules.
Albertsons is working to become the favorite food and drug retailer in every state it operates. With roots extending back to 1939, the Albertsons family of stores number 1,081 and employ over 127,000 associates across 29 states. . For more information about Albertsons, visit www.Albertsons.com, on Facebook at Facebook.com/Albertsons or on Twitter at @Albertsons