Albertsons Healthy Eaters™ Field Trips
About Albertsons Healthy Eaters™
Albertsons Healthy Eaters is a fun, educational field trip designed for children from Kindergarten through Fourth Grade. Strolling up and down the aisles throughout the whole store with an Albertsons® tour guide, children learn practical nutrition lessons, get to sample new foods, make a healthy snack and sing songs that will get them excited about food and healthy eating. Before they're done, they'll learn:
- How to read nutrition labels.
- The importance of a well-balanced diet.
- The difference between "sometimes" and "always" foods.
- Why breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
- How colorful produce promotes health.
- The tour was created by Heidi Diller, RD Albertsons® Nutritionist and is designed around the USDA My Plate. Each store has a specially trained tour guide to lead the tour.
- Specifically designed for grades Kindergarten through Fourth.
- Approximately 60 minutes in length
Turning Kids Into Healthy Eaters
Tours now available. Contact your local Albertsons Store Director to book a field trip today!