California Salmon Burger
- 1 1/3 lbs boneless, skinless salmon, cut into chunks
- 1 cup sliced olives, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 2 tsp crushed fennel seeds
- 1 tsp minced lemon zest
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 6 whole-grain hamburger buns
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced shallots
- 3 cups loosely packed arugula leaves
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- Place salmon in bowl of food processor and pulse 3 to 5 times until coarsely ground. Transfer to clean mixing bowl and stir in 3/4 cup olives, chives, fennel seeds, lemon zest and salt. Form into 6 patties and grill over medium-high heat for 4 to 6 minutes on each side.
- While burgers are cooking, slice buns in half and place on grill until lightly toasted, then transfer to serving plates. Combine shallots, arugula, lemon juice and remaining olives in small mixing bowl. Set aside. Place 1 cooked burger on the bottom half of each bun. Top with arugula mixture and remaining buns.
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.