Grilled Tilapia Tacos
- 2 lbs fresh tilapia fillets
- olive oil
- flour tortillas
- shredded cabbage
- sour cream
- fresh lime wedges
- Sauce1/3 cup fresh, chopped cilantro
- 2 jalapeños, seeded
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 avocado
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- Into a food processor, add cilantro and jalapeños, process until coarsely chopped and mixed together. Add mayonnaise, sour cream, avocado and lime juice. Blend until smooth. Keep this sauce refrigerated until needed.
- Brush tilapia fillets with olive oil and grill over medium heat for 2-4 minutes per side, until cooked through.
- Heat tortillas on grill and spread 2 Tbls. of sauce on each warm tortilla. Place 1/2 of a fillet in center of each tortilla, add shredded cabbage, fold tortilla and top with salsa and sour cream. Garnish with fresh lime wedges.
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2017.