We know how important healthy eating is for you and your family. You want to make good choices. Your family wants foods that taste good. Albertsons® wants to make both sides happy.
We carry wild harvest® along with other trusted natural and organic food brands and place them conveniently throughout your store, making them easy to find and simple to compare.
Forget what you’ve heard. Natural and organic food have the same great taste as brands your family already enjoys – only healthier and free from preservatives and manufactured additives. Shhhh… they won’t notice the difference.
“Organic” refers to the way farmers grow and process agricultural products. The U.S. Department of Agriculture has established an organic certification program that requires organic foods to meet strict agricultural standards.
Organic foods are grown without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, growth hormones, artificial flavors or colors. Organic farming practices are designed to encourage soil and water conservation and reduce pollution. They’re better for you, your family and the planet.
Natural vs. Organic
- Products containing only organically produced ingredients
- Products may display the USDA organic seal
- Products consisting of ingredients that are at least 95% organically grown
- Products can display the USDA organic seal
Made with Organic
- Products consisting of ingredients that are 70 – 95% organically grown
- Products cannot display the USDA organic seal
- Products produced without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives