Official Rules: Northwest Football Twitter Gift Card Giveaway 2014
Aug 31st, 2014
Northwest Football Twitter Gift Card Giveaway 2014
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Albertson’s® Football Twitter Gift Card Giveaway 2014 is open only to U.S. legal residents of Washington, Oregon and Northern Idaho (within a 25 mile radius of Albertson’s stores in Coeur D’Alene, Hayden Lake and Lewiston) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age as of September 4, 2014. An eligible minor must have his/her parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to participate. Employees of Albertson’s LLC, New Albertson’s, Inc., and its parent, subsidiaries and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside Washington, Oregon and Northern Idaho (within a 25 mile radius of Albertson’s stores in Coeur D’Alene, Hayden Lake and Lewiston) where prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualification of winner. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the giveaway. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor/Administrator: Albertson’s LLC, 250 East Parkcenter Boulevard, Boise, ID 83706. The giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to Sponsor and not to Twitter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this giveaway shall be directed to Sponsor and not Twitter.
3. Timing: The giveaway stakes runs on the dates listed below. On each date the giveaway begins at 6:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the giveaway.
- Thursday, 9/4
- Sunday, 9/14
- Sunday, 9/21
- Monday, 10/6
- Sunday, 10/12
- Sunday, 10/19
- Sunday, 10/26
- Sunday, 11/2
- Sunday, 11/9
- Sunday, 11/16
- Sunday, 11/23
- Thursday, 11/27
- Sunday, 12/7
- Sunday, 12/14
- Sunday, 12/21
- Sunday, 11/28
4. How to Enter:
- During the promotion period (September 4-November 28, 2014) follow “host” @AlbertsonsNW on Twitter (https://twitter.com/AlbertsonsNW).
- Tweet a picture of your favorite game day or tailgate recipe.
- Use the hashtag #NWGameDayFood during the promotion period (September 4-November 28, 2014).
5. Drawing: The administration and operation of the giveaway and the selection of the potential winner is final and binding in all matters related to the giveaway. Administrator will randomly select the potential giveaway winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period for each of the dates listed above. The potential winner will be notified by a Twitter direct message. The potential winner has twenty four (24) hours to respond in order to receive the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential giveaway prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries for the Promotion Period. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prize will be fulfilled within approximately 6 weeks (or sooner) after the conclusion of the giveaway.
6. Giveaway Prizes: Sixteen (16) total giveaway prizes will be awarded. Sixteen (16) winners will each receive one (1) $50 Albertson’s gift cards. Total ARV of all Prizes: $800. Odds of winning the giveaway prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. The Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Twitter, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the giveaway constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, image and/or biographical information and statements for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation, in perpetuity, in any media known and hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the internet and World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval by the Winner and those acting under Sponsor’s authority.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the giveaway, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the giveaway, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the giveaway or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the giveaway; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the giveaway; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the giveaway or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the giveaway, if it is possible. If the giveaway, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Idaho; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this giveaway, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Idaho without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Idaho or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Idaho.
14. Winner List: For a winner list, visit Albertsons.com/blog. The winner list will be posted on Albertson’s Blog “The Market Mixx” after confirmation of all winners is complete. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Albertson’s LLC and not to Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for administering the giveaway.