Organic Foods | Our Products & Why Organics Matter to Us
Nov 26th, 2014
|We know how important healthy eating is for you and your family. You want to make good choices and your family wants to eat food that tastes good. We’re here to make sure that both sides are happy!We carry our own brand of organic products, Wild Harvest, along with other trusted natural and organic food from brands. We place them conveniently throughout your store, making them easy to find with our Organic Tags.
You can learn more about Wild Harvest by clicking here.
Forget what you may have heard; natural and organic foods have the same great taste as brands your family already enjoys. The only difference? It’s healthier and free from preservatives and manufactured additives.
“Organic” refers to the way farmers grow and process agricultural products. The US Department of Agriculture has established an organic certification program that requires organic goods to meet strict agricultural standards.
Organic foods are grown without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, growth hormones, artificial flavors or colors. Organic farming practices are designed to encourage soil and water conservation and reduce pollution. They’re better for you, your family and the planet!
Natural v. Organic
- Products containing only organically produced ingredients.
- Products may display the USDA Organic Seal.
- Products consisting of ingredients that are at least 95% organically grown.
- Products can display the USDA Organic Seal.
Made with Organic
- Products consisting of ingredients that are 70-95% organically grown.
- Products do not display with USDA Organic Seal
- Products produced without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.