myRxCareTM Frequently Asked Questions
What are the program features of myRxCareTM?
The following program features apply to each member of your household:
- $3.99 for up to a 30-day supply1/$9.99 for a 90-day supply1 on hundreds of generic medications
- Discounts on all brand name and generic prescriptions
- Discounts on pet prescriptions
- Includes all household members, including pets
- No limit to the number of prescriptions per individual or household
Why did Albertsons create myRxCareTM?
Your health and the care of your family is important to us. myRxCareTM is a membership pharmacy savings program that provides individuals and families immediate savings on prescriptions.
Is there a fee to participate in myRxCareTM?
There is an annual enrollment fee of $11.99* per household. Our membership ensures that you and your family, including your pets, will receive savings on generic and brand name prescriptions.
Who can enroll in myRxCareTM?
- Almost anyone is eligible for enrollment in the myRxCareTM program. The primary enrollee must be over the age of 18, but may enroll all of his or her household members.
- This program cannot be combined with any insurance.
Can myRxCareTM be used along with my prescription coverage plan?
No. The program cannot be combined with any insurance. Prescriptions processed using myRxCareTM will not count towards a customer’s insurance deductible and cannot be used to discount a customer’s co-pay.
How can I find out what drugs are available for $3.99?
A pharmacy associate can provide you with a printed copy of the hundreds of generic drugs that are available (in up to a 30-day supply). You can also visit myrxcare.net and view the list.
How is the amount for a 30-day or 90-day supply1 determined?
The 30-day or 90-day supply is based upon the average dispensing patterns for the specific drug and strength. The program, as well as the prices and the list of covered drugs, can be modified at any time without notice.
What else should I know about myRxCareTM?
- myRxCareTM is not insurance, it provides savings on prescriptions that are not covered by insurance.
- Prescriptions processed using myRxCareTM will not count towards a customer’s insurance deductible and cannot be used to discount a customer’s copay.
- Prescriptions paid for in whole or in part by publicly funded health care programs, such as Medicare and Medicaid, are ineligible.
Who should I contact if I have other questions regarding myRxCareTM?
If you have questions or concerns about myRxCareTM please call us at 1-866-610-9301 or visit myrxcare.net.
If you’d like to file a complaint regarding the program, please contact us as follows:
- Via Mail at: Medical Security Card Company, LLC, 4911 E. Broadway Boulevard, Tucson, AZ 85711
- Via E-Mail at: email@example.com
- Via Phone at: 1-800-700-3957
A Customer Care Representative will take note of your question or concern and forward it promptly to the appropriate party. We will respond to any complaint within 5 business days.
How do I cancel my membership?
If you are not completely satisfied, you may call or email us to cancel at any time. If you cancel within the first 30 days after receiving your membership materials, you will receive a refund of all enrollment fees.
* Enrollment fee does not apply in CA, WA, & UT.
1The day supply is based upon the average dispensing patterns for the specific drug and strength. The Program, as well as the prices and the list of covered drugs, can be modified at any time without notice.
Disclosures: This discount program is NOT a health insurance policy or a Medicare prescription drug plan and is not intended as a substitute for insurance. The program does not qualify as minimum creditable coverage under Massachusetts law. The program provides only for discounts on health products and services from participating pharmacies, and the range of the discounts will vary depending on the pharmacy and the products or services received. Days’ supply is calculated based upon the average dispensing patterns for the specific drug and strength. The program, its pricing, and its covered products or services can be modified by the program administrator or its marketers at any time without notice. The program does not make payments directly to any provider of health care services. Members are required to pay at the time of service for all prescriptions or covered health care services, but will receive a discount from participating pharmacies. Go to myrxcare.net for a current list of participating pharmacies in your area or you may call or write us as indicated below. This program is administered by Medical Security Card Company, LLC (MSC, d/b/a ScriptSave), 4911 E. Broadway Boulevard, Tucson, AZ 85711, 1-800-700-3957, www.scriptsave.com and is marketed by Albertson’s LLC and New Albertson’s, Inc.