Bacon Onion Quiche Bites
- 30 mini phyllo shells, 1 1/2 inches in diameter
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup fat-free half and half
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbs real bacon bits
- 1 tsp dried minced onion
- fresh chives for garnish, optional
- Place phyllo shells on baking sheet. In a mixing bowl beat together eggs, half and half, cheese, bacon bits, and onion. Spoon 2 tsp of filling into each shell.
- Bake at 375°F until quiches puff and turn slightly brown, 15–20 minutes. Garnish with fresh chives, if desired.
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.