Balsamic-Dijon Provençal Lamb Chops
- 4 lamb chops (loin, rib, sirloin, or shoulder)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 5 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbs sugar
- 2 Tbs Dijon-style mustard
- 4 tsp herbes de Provence
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, combine garlic, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Pierce lamb chops with a fork several times on all sides.
- Place chops in a plastic food storage bag; coat with marinade. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Remove chops, discarding remaining marinade.
- For 1-inch chops, broil or grill chops over medium heat for approximately 4 to 6 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Cook times will vary depending on thickness of chops.
- Or, pan fry chops then transfer to a baking sheet; finish cooking at 400°F until desired doneness.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.