Balsamic Marinated Flank Steak
- 1 1.5 lb beef flank steak
- Salt & pepper
- Balsamic Marinade1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 Tbs fresh basil, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon-style mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl. Place beef steak and marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn steak to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 17 to 21 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Season steak with salt and pepper, as desired. Carve steak crosswise into thin slices.
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2017.