Lamb Chops with Cranberry-Orange Salsa
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce
- 8 American Lamb loin chops, 1-inch thick
- Cranberry-Orange Salsa1 medium orange, peeled and chopped, or 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, soaked in hot water for 10 minutes and drained
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro or parsley
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Combine orange juice and Worcestershire. Brush lamb chops with orange juice mixture.
- To GrillCook over medium-hot coals. Grill 4 inches from coals for 5 minutes. Turn and grill 4 to 6 minutes longer or to desired degree of doneness.
- To BroilCook chops 4 inches from heat source for 5 minutes. Turn and cook 4 to 6 minutes longer or to desired degree of doneness. Serve chops with Cranberry-Orange Salsa.
- Cranberry-Orange SalsaCombine all ingredients. Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
Copyright © 2017 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2017.