- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3 Tbs vegetable oil
- 1 cup shredded wheat bran cereal
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups finely chopped peeled apples (about 2 medium)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Beat eggs, milk and oil in large bowl until blended. Stir in cereal; let stand until moistened, about 2 minutes.
- Mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in small bowl. Add to egg mixture; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in apples and pecans.
- Heat lightly greased large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat until hot. Reduce heat to medium-low. Pour 1/4 cup portions of batter into skillet; cook until golden brown, turning once.
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.