Cider Roasted Carrots and Apples
- 1 lb baby carrots, peeled and tops removed
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 1 Tbs honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, toss carrots and apples in olive oil and rosemary. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Transfer carrots and apples to a medium roasting dish and pour apple cider over top.
- Cover with foil and roast for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and drizzle carrots with honey. Cook uncovered for 30 minutes, until carrots are tender and liquid has reduced.
- Serve warm, drizzled with sauce.
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.