Central Valley Fruit Basket Sundae
- 3 large strawberries, washed and stemmed
- 1 small peach, pitted and sliced
- 2 tsp orange juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 scoops (1/3 cup each) strawberry ice cream
- 2 tsp sliced almonds
- 2 scoops (1/3 cup each) peach ice cream
- whipped cream
- Place 2 strawberries, peach slices, orange juice and sugar in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Pour 3 tablespoons of the blended fruit mixture in the bottom of a parfait or wine glass. Add the strawberry ice cream, additional 3 tablespoons of blended fruit mixture and 1 teaspoon sliced almonds. Repeat with the peach ice cream and remaining blended fruit mixture and almonds. Top with whipped cream and remaining strawberry.
Copyright © 2017 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2017.