Easy Fresh Fruit Tart
- 18 oz sugar cookie dough, (one 18-ounce package)
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- 2 cups raspberries, fresh
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
- Press cookie dough into a 12-inch (30cm) pizza pan coated with vegetable oil spray. Bake for 12–15 minutes until golden brown. Cool completely.
- Spread lemon curd over cookie crust. Arrange raspberries, blueberries and kiwi on top of curd. Serve the same day.
Copyright © 2017 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2017.