Baked Honey Oatmeal with Raspberries and Pistachios
- 1 cup rolled oats (not instant)
- 2 Tbs creamed wildflower honey
- ½ cup applesauce
- ½ cup fat-free milk
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup pistachios
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking oil. Fill the muffin tin cups up to the top with oat mixture. It should make about six oatmeal cakes.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. For a light crust, broil for an additional 3-5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Serve on its own or with fresh fruit, yogurt, or milk.
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2017.