Banana Bread Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup whole rolled oats
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 4-5 walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup unsweetened almond breeze (use up to 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup organic soy milk (use up to 1/3 cup)
- Ground cinnamon
- Cook the oats according to package directions (I cooked mine in the microwave with 1 1/4 cup water).
- Top with bananas, walnuts, cinnamon, and stevia and stir to combine.
- Pour the almond milk and soy milk over the oats until they have reached the consistency you want (for thicker oats, use less milk).
- Stir to combine.
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2017.