Essential Everyday™ – Jalapeno & Corn Bread Pudding
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can Essential Everyday™ Cream Style Corn
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 cups Essential Everyday Cheese & Garlic Croutons
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- In large mixing bowl, whisk eggs and milk until well combined. Mix in cream style corn and jalapeno peppers. Fold in croutons and 1-1/4 cups cheese.
- Transfer to a 2-quart baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven 20 minutes. Stir; continue baking 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and continue baking until cheese is melted and knife inserted in center comes out clean (about 5-10 minutes).