Essential Everyday™ – Shrimp Bruschetta Pasta
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package Essential Everyday™ Angel Hair
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup fancy shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and garlic; saute until shrimp is opaque in color and cooked through (about 6-8 minutes). Salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss shrimp with pasta, tomatoes, cheese and basil. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with additional cheese and basil sprigs, if desired.