Essential Everyday™ – Sun-Dried Tomato & Chicken Pasta
- 1/2 (14.5 ounce) package Essential Everyday™ Multi Grain Spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1/3 cup prepared refrigerated pesto sauce
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained, sliced
- 1/2 cup fancy shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; salt and pepper to taste. Saute until browned and no longer pink in center (about 5-7 minutes).
- Reduce heat to low. Add pesto, cream cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. Cook until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Toss with pasta. Sprinkle with pine nuts.