Essential EverydayTM – Thai Chicken Pasta Salad
- 1/2 (13.25 ounce) package Essential EverydayTM Whole Wheat Spaghetti
- 4 cups torn deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced (1″x 1/2″)
- 1/2 cup diagonally sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup bottled Thai peanut sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped party peanuts
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Break pasta in half. Prepare pasta according to package directions; rinse with cold water and drain.
- In large bowl, combine cooled pasta, chicken, carrots, peppers and green onions; toss with peanut sauce until well coated.
- Toss salad with peanuts and sesame seeds just before serving.
- Do Ahead: Prepare salad through step two. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight. Continue with step three just before serving.