Almond Cream Dipper for Fresh California Figs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 5.1 oz package vanilla-flavored instant pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 18 large fresh California figs
- In small bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat heavy whipping cream until stiff.
- In large bowl with wire whisk, prepare instant pudding according to package directions using 1 cup milk.
- Gently fold whipped cream and almond extract into prepared pudding.
- Cut figs into quarters and dip into sauce.
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2017.