Apple Gingered Fish
- 1 lb salmon fillets or orange roughy
- 1/2 cup apple cider or apple juice
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger root
- Apple Relish1 cup red apples, diced
- 1/2 cup diced mangos
- 1 kiwi, sliced and quartered
- 1/4 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 1 Tbs chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp grated ginger root
- Wash fish and cut into four pieces.
- Combine apple cider, garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon ginger. Place cider mixture and fish in airtight container or plastic bag and refrigerate for one hour.
- While fish is marinating, prepare Apple Relish. In small bowl, combine apples, mangos, kiwi, sweet and sour sauce, parsley, and ginger; cover and refrigerate.
- Grill or broil fish until fish flakes and is done, around 10 to 15 minutes. Serve hot with relish on the side.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.