Apple Turkey Wraps
- 1 1/3 cups red apples, diced
- 1/2 cup low-fat lemon yogurt
- 4 8 inch flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 6 oz smoked turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 2 oz Havarti cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 cups clover sprouts
- Combine apples and yogurt; set aside.
- Divide and arrange spinach, turkey, cheese, and sprouts evenly over tortillas.
- Place ¼ of apple mixture down center of each tortilla. Fold two opposite sides in about 1 ½ inches and roll. Cut each wrap in half and serve immediately.
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2017.