Bacon Onion Quiche Bites
- 30 mini fillo shells, 1 1/2 inches in diameter
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup fat-free half and half
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbs real bacon bits
- 1 tsp dried minced onion
- fresh chives for garnish, optional
- Place fillo shells on baking sheet. In a mixing bowl beat together eggs, half and half, cheese, bacon bits and onion. Spoon 2 teaspoons of filling into each fillo shell. Bake at 375ºF until quiches puff and turn slightly brown or about 15-20 minutes. Garnish with fresh chives, if desired.
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.