Baked Crab Dip
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream OR plain yogurt
- 2 Tbs mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- pinch onion salt
- 1 cup crab meat
- few drops oil, for consistency
- cheddar cheese, grated, for topping
- In an ovenproof dish, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and salt. Fold in crabmeat. Add few drops of milk to make creamy. Stir in cheese to taste and sprinkle some cheese over top. Bake at 325 F for 30 minutes. Serve with crackers.
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.