Balsamic and Rosemary-Scented Lamb Kabobs
- 1 1/4 lb lamb boneless leg or shoulder, cut into 18 cubes
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3/4 tsp cumin, ground
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp coriander, ground
- 12 med mushrooms
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 large red onion, cut into 12 wedges
- 1 large zucchini, diced into 1-inch chunks
- 6 wood skewers soaked in water
- In small bowl combine vinegar, garlic, rosemary, cumin, salt, pepper, and coriander.
- Prepare kabobs by threading lamb, mushrooms, bell peppers, onion, and zucchini onto skewers.
- Baste with herb sauce.
- Broil 4 inches from source of heat for 4 minutes per side, or to desired degree of doneness: 145°F for medium-rare, 160°F for medium, and 170°F for well.
- Turn once while broiling and baste with herb sauce.
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.