Beef, Pasta & Artichoke Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1 inch thick (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 4 cups uncooked tri-colored corkscrew pasta, cooked
- 1 can (14 ounces) quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup small pitted ripe olives (optional)
- 2 Tbs thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/2 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette
- Place beef steak on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3 to 4 inches from heat. Broil 16 to 21 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once. Remove; let stand 10 minutes. Cut steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into thin slices.
- Combine beef, pasta, artichoke hearts, bell pepper, olives and basil in large bowl. Add vinaigrette; toss. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.