Blueberry Shrimp Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
- 3/4 pound medium-size shrimp, boiled or grilled (about 20)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- 1/2 cup edamame or green peas, cooked
- 5 ounces mixed salad greens (about 4 cups)
- 2 ounces firm white cheese, such as feta, crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- Lemon Vinaigrette1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- In a large salad bowl, toss shrimp, blueberries, walnut pieces, edamame (or peas) and salad greens. Evenly divide salad onto six plates; drizzle with Lemon Vinaigrette. Sprinkle cheese around edges of salads.
- Lemon VinaigretteIn a small mixing bowl, whisk 1/4 cup vegetable oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.